Is this true?

is this true?

Holey shit. Big if true.

Is it true that it's retarded to apply 2017 standards to a story from 2000 years ago?

Yes it is.

Looks comfy af

>Trump wants to remove the Jews
>His daughter and half his staff are Jews

Sounds legit.

Checkmate christcuck

Normally the left sucks at memes, but I have to admit that's a pretty dank roast. Genuinely lolled my sides into orbit.

I reject the frame. That said, it's a pretty good meme actually

Doesn't change the fact Jesus isn't European

So Jesus was born as a 17 year old, okay.

Nativity scene crime rate at record low

former leftist here but even I have to admit that is a very good meme. isn't this such a great meme? great meme. leftists can meme very well. good job.

first good lefty meme ive ever seen

What's the underlying assumption? Americans think the nativity scene was set in America?

Reminder that biblical Jews are not related at all to Ashkenazi Jews. This is a Jewish trick to make Christians sympathetic with them. Jesus was a Jew, he was not Ashkenazi.

Nope. They were too long winded.
A lefty thinks they need to explain everything because people won't grasp their vast cleverness. So they add one scentence to many and ruin every joke.

big if true

But Jesus was born in the Middle east so it makes sense. We dont have to import people to be Christian.

Who the fuck were the arabs, Africans and immigrants in the nativity? The magi are traditionally held to be Persian and were just visiting. As for the Jews, David went to Bethlehem literally because it was his hometown. Certainly not an immigrant of any description.
(For that matter - outside of Sup Forums and the far-right, exactly who wants to remove Jews? Surely not Trump, whose grandchildren are all Jewish and whose cabinet includes many Jews.)

Jfc not David, Joseph. Bethlehem was the city of David, of course. But I was taking about Joseph.

underrated. I chuckled.

Yes
Christianity isn't European. Jews recognized that Europeans are the only race that feels guilt and invented a religion around it.

>It’s another left doesn’t give a damn about Christianity until they can use it to fit their agenda

Even the devil quotes scripture

>So Jesus was born as a 17 year old, okay.
Mary BTFO

Holy shit, God isn't a human being?
Big if true.

>Citizens journeying to a designated census area of the province they are citizens of, are somehow refugees.

Probably smells much better now

Yes. Christianity is Semitic.

since when did jesus live in america?

So, a libtard that doesn't believe in the story of Jesus is attempting to use the story of Jesus to lure people into being tolerant and celebrate diversity? Das sum rich shiet boi.

Why are you talking about Jesus as if he was real?

Christcucks BTFO.

Gosh, this thread is full of D&C shills
CHRISTIANITY IS EUROPEAN AND OP IS A BUNDLE OF STICKS GOING TO THE LAKE OF FIRE

Since when were conservative Americans anti-Semitic? It's the liberals that support Palestinian terrorism

He wasn't born in AD 0-1 anyway

This is a Christian board.

if it was the 'new Spirit of America' you were looking for... you'd have screeched that the nativity was offensive and had it removed totally, by either a Jewish judge or a marxist antifa thug.

Why would Jews and Arabs be removed from Jew/Arab land?

The nativity story isn't an American story dipshit, if you removed those people from the last 100 years imagine where we would be today though

>lolled
>dank roast

CHRIST KEKS BTFO

The Left at this point is basically a party of Don Quixotes.

None of what they fight actually exists, at this point their "vision" of their opponent party is essentially a neurotic construct of their own bigotry and ignorance.

When I argue with a liberal I constantly find myself defending myself against the position that THEY assign to me instead of my own beliefs and stances on subjects.

This is mostly due to College Campuses being a liberal Hegemony where they have extremely little contact with anyone right of them. Hell most scrums that take place on campuses are far leftist fighting leftists for not being as extreme as they are. So their entire frame of reference for what the Conservative Opinions are is what their far left professors ascribe to the Boogyman they make of Conservatives.

Reminder that the Jews ceased to exist with the Romans destruction of the temple. True Jews converted becoming Christian.
>TFW when chosen race.

So when was he born? Is this some Gregorian calendar bullshittery.

It's a made up story to get rid of the pagan gods. (((Santa claus))) is Tyr (and Odin in some regards). Your magical sandnigger in space was supposed to been born summertime.

All burgers must go.

He was born about 3 BC, there was something fucky around the death of Herod

Yes. Christianity is a sand nigger religion.

Worship the greek/roman or norse mythos or nothing at all

How many boomers you think shared this in Facebook?

my favorite part is the pixelation

This is made even more ironic by the fact that Jews now find themselves under attack more by far leftists than anyone else. Due to their success in reaching the 1% and making up a large portion of the extremely borgoise end of the spectrum the Left is now becoming anti-Semitic as expressed by Hillary herself on multiple occasions.

The left hates "Disproportionate" demographics...and it doesn't get more "Disproportionate" than the Jews occupation of the 1% class.

Conservatives fucking worship the Jew. So applying that to Conservatives only shows how little they actually know of the Right.

All of them

YASS QUEEN SLAAAAAAAAAY

Say that to my face.

6 gorillion

>Spirit of America
WTactualF?
Written by an idiot that doesnt know Trumps grandkids are Jews.
>Arabs
The Wise men were Persians. What a fuckwit

HAHAHAHA Solid Meme!

This is why The Left will always win the culture wars!

We will always be able to turn you dumb, little fairy tales against you stupid rednecks.

My Facebook group is going to love this!

now put back everyone that thought it was a good idea to stone gays.

>everyone is back

welp get the rocks

Come on down to Philly then, boy.

>Trumpfdft wants to remove Blacks
>hangs out with mayweather
>good friends with alveda king

No because was Jesus a Galilee not a jew.That means he was either Greek or Philistine

truly LOL worthy

Didn't Jesus rebel against his own Jews because he himself thought they were trash?

Because he was, you idiot. No historian disputes there was a real guy named Jesus who was a religious leader.
>Read a book that wasn't made by a blogger in crayon

>there was something fucky around the death of Herod
Can you elaborate?

Yup. FFS, just look online; you spend more time trying to tell a Lib what you think FOR REAL than actually defending your own position

sounds good to me, christcuckianity has nothing to do with european tradition.

Jesus is white!

It's been a long time since I've been in my bible school, but Herod died around 2 BC but he was king when Jesus was born. There was about a year when Mary and Joseph fled to Egypt and then they came back once Herod had died

nonsense many of the legends attached to jesus are greek in origin.

non-christian telling me about the nativity scene. Go have an abortion bitch.

>mad that he worships a sand nigger religion
Kek

There would still be the angel too

Well, there weren't any Africans to begin with, so....

>I have no arguments so my only option is to go full-retard
To be honest I would just give up and consider changing sides at that point. Whoever made that is either stupid or really stubborn.

We wuz three kangz

I am talking about the traditions of "christmas is Yule/ Winter Solstice, "easter" is celebration of the rebirth of spring named Ostara.

Jesus is a desert god, not European.

Holy molly!

>Arabs in 0AC Israel
how to spot a leftist retard.

America loves jews

jackass is a donkey = democrat

Idol worshiping dipshit

Sure, I mean before Christianity was invented, there were no Christians so....

Anyway this is good, maybe it will let Christcucks know that they should leave their cucked religion for good.

Yes

>looks outside
Nope their still here

Reminder that Jesus was not a Jew. The Jews killed him.

>mutt

last time i cheked there wasnt any arab or african in a nativity scene

WE WUZ CHRIST N'SHIEEET

Well time to worship the black sun then