What would you say the chances of a military coup d'état happening in your country are?

What would you say the chances of a military coup d'état happening in your country are?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Very low. Liberals huff and puff, but the military, police, and armed citizens generally like Trump.

None. Nobody takes those jokers in government seriously enough to coup them.

Impossible

What do average Turks think of the recent coup attempt?

5%
People don't care enough to do anything.

0% basically

gülenists did it, which is also the truth

Why?

Frenchies love being ruled by autists who think they're Gods

Medium, 50%+

The despot in charge is China's lackey and has walked down the path to dictatorship

What do average Filipinos think of Duerte?

American colony again?

13.7%

It's difficult to gauge his popularity since he has online shills spreading fake news

0%, if we didn't get one in the '70s, it sure ain't happening now

What do you think of him?

At an all time high, according to commie idiots.
In reality, they inflitrated the Armed Forces too, so there is nary a chance that they reenact 1964.

Didn't the one in the 70s get stopped because of a race?

the military backs Trump, but the CIA hates him so 50/50

What about if that far-right wing one wins?

Can't remember name. But he sounds like a Duerte type.

>CIA having influence
Lad.. It's about time you stop watching Cold War spy movies.

>but the CIA hates him so 50/50
That's because the CIA is filled with Clinton butt-buddies.

zero
Our military is basically daycare for retards and LARPing enthusiasts

No, it got stopped because the guy that had to call in the state forestry corp to seize the parliament found the phone booth occupied and everyone got arrested before he could make the call. Even our golpes are a farce

Only way I see it is Macron unironically declaring himself Emperor so I'd say the chances are 2%.

Good because back when you had a real military, you weren't able to use it responsibly and had to have the keys taken away.

He's an embarrassment desu

His ministers and cabinet appointees are far worse

Didn't he piss off the army by firing some important general?

Germany never had a successful coup either

Would they actually coup him if he did that?

Bolsonaro? Not even far-right, that's fake news. But yeah, he's an army vet and may or may not be planning to put some generals in trust positions in an eventual goverment.

Anyways, our army has only one function and it is to "peacify" our favelas whenever our dear drug lords decide to chimp out a wee bit longer than usual. They sure as hell don't plan on throwing away any democratically-elected politician for whatever reason there may be.

There is a vocal minority in the rising right wing sector that is requesting "military intervention" due to the absolute shit state of our politics in general, but they're easily dismissable.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

The closest we got was when Mussolini seized power, but it was actually the king giving it to him willingly since the army would have slaughtered his circus parade if they actually got to Rome

The brazilian army is structurally incapable of performing a coup

It‘s not that we aren‘t allowed to have a good military anymore

It‘s just that military jobs are seen as low prestige, have shit pay and are generally pretty demanding (plus you may get shot) and society deems every cent for the DOD wasted money

so yeah

Yeah the big chief of all armies but it was some months ago, I'm not hearing anything about it now.

What the fuck is the point of having chief of armies when not at war?

0%

Literally none of them destroyed/tried to destroy Europe.

Never been a concern because the president can only serve two terms, and back before the two term limit was imposed, presidents until FDR customarily never served more than two. So even if you think the president is a complete yogurt-head, you'll be rid of him in a few short years.

that’s not a real coup, that‘s more like a normal revolution caused by mutiny

Andrew Johnson had a sort of soft coup

What do you mean, France always has several operation running in Africa, Asia and South America.

i would say 0, but if the gov starts to investigate the crimes during past dictatorship it could be a lot more

I dunno but it would be hard to tell. I guess the army would need to be given some more privileges if he doesn't want them to coup him.

USA has to be in a real war to have a chief.

We've only actually even had two lol
John Pershing (WW1) and George Washington (WW2)
They wanted to make MacArthur one, but then Op. Downfall got cancelled.

I mean Revolutionary war not WW2..

I wish George was alive..

>military coup d'état
>military

0%

LYNCH ALL NIGGERS
GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

what are gülenists? don't make me google it tell us your version

60% if Lula is elected.
20% otherwise

In any western country : 0

Anyone thinking otherwise is full on retarded.
Dissidents don't get into the military, they wouldn't be allowed to for long anyway. Those who serve are either low IQ beings who can't find anything to do with their life, and will just obey orders regardless of anything else because they are pawns, or extreme statists who view the state and the government as their god, and would stop at nothing to protect it.

Impossible. For some high ranking officer to succeed he needs to btfo both his own country and NATO. Thats pretty much impossible, even for the US.

I would say 0% currently.

Possibly a 1% chance of a Russian sponsored coup d'etat if there is a shooting war between Nato and Russkies or something.

Your Brazilian shemales are going to have a 69% coup d'etat on my dick when I finally manage to travel to Brazil, if you know what I mean.

radical islamists

t. military official

Preaty high to be honest we have tensions with ethnic russians here expecialy in last months when our parlament decided to make all learning for children living in Latvia only in latvian language i wouldnt be surprised if they would try to overthrow the goverment or ethnic Latvians try to overthrow ushakovs (mayor of Riga)

Very low. Our military are cowards, thieves and cucks.

British army is shrinking day by day. 70,000 is not a real army, compared to China's fucking 1.3 million. A coup isn't realistic cause every Muslim in London has a knife ready to stab someone in the armed forces so they'll all be backstabbed before they ever storm parliament and Buckingham palace.

People like to meme about the national guard and army reserve, But we have these niggers stationed in literally every single state, and they are all fully armed.

Pretty close to 0%, not really relevant topic for us fingolians.

Source for that parliament decision?
I need it for reasons.

What about after Trump's out of office?

Cant find it in english

Some what low BUT our military is filled with lower class white brits that are nationalistic in nature. If the a royal ordered it then it will happen. I would say a pretty high chance for George maybe William at a push would do it.

Depends on what happens to Putin. If he dies or bankrupts the country or runs away, I'd give it a 30% chance of a coup by the current defense minister. If nothing happens to Putin, the chance is pretty much zero - he has solid grasp on the military.

Latvian is fine, I can get it translated.

May's right fucking up our military as well, could piss off some generals

Pretty sure the entire would threaten military intervention over a royal takeover.

do you think a stronger monarchy would be better for the UK?

100%. God bless America.

In my lifetime? Exceedingly low.

Honestly I'm not sure if a large portion of our military even has guns. The only time I hear about the Canadian military is when they're doing disaster relief or getting planes they'll never use

Kek 0%
Our our great military has been reduced into an utter joke
Yesterday me and one of my friends saw two officers from the army in public, both ugly nigger women, both american level fat

Truth. But you also forgot Bush Sr. era thousand points of light faggots.

Kinda high, but also kinda low, idk, Mexican gov and SEDENA are fighting over how should they deal with the drug problems

70%

0. No military left.

pretty girl, but dat fucking tattoo

do not want

Post yfw the only western country with a funded military is already filled with niggers, spics, and feminists.

>military coup d'état
>military coo
>In this crater field of a country near a steppe wannabe country full of bears

Meh

That is one sad little owl

Secession is more likely

What's the fucking dilemma here? either

A: go in with special forces, mechanized infantry, artillery and air strikes for good measure. Establish martial law in all cartel affected areas, enact curfew, public executions, cut corners, traffic drugs through intelligence services through a middleman like Colombia or some shit and reap the benefits.

Or B: build up a secret (false) alliance with cartels, learn about their infrastructures slowly infiltrating their ranks with government-trained spies and increased undercover infiltration before red weddinging the upper hierarchy and replacing them with government-led controlled opposition, effectively turning the drug trade into their own personal scapegoat and under-the-table money printing machine before slowly but surely dissolving the Mexican drug trade.

Only reason neither have happened yet is because politicians are criminal conspiring traitors and lone wolf Mexican citizens should false flag assassinate them under a cartel false flag to sway deep state opinion.

please soon
>link related

It's quite simple really

>Drugs are a monstrous industry that produce a lot of fucking money

The US and Mexican governments benefit from all those millions

>implying Trump wont initiate martial law and turn this shithole into a benevolent dictatorship

The adults are in charge again, sorry kiddos

There's a larger chance of me getting killed by snow than a coup to happen.

Our MPs could defeat our military with their fists.

Sauce

Extremely low all over the western world

below zero.

We shouldn't expect anything from military in Europe.
They wont move, whatever happens. Except when the gov will tell them to.
Even in french army, full of catholics, the generals are the pets of freemasons. Freemasons are outnumbered, but have strong relationships, and they are less in danger.

If there's a civil war, we shouldn't either expect them to shoot at the nationalist, because nationalists would be the people, and the thing we often forget is that the soldiers, aiming with the guns, are the people too.

Zero, unfortunately.

I’ve been lurking for years but I’ve never seen a sequence to this extent on pol before. However admittedly I hardly check’em. Regardless, am I a skizo or did the entire board of shills shut down to monitor this thread?

I'm a bit spooped