Madoka Magica

Daily reminder that Mami is, and will always be, best girl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3BE95qqkTc0
youtube.com/watch?v=aK3ivaEcDcU
desuarchive.org/a/thread/142830953/#142844801
youtube.com/watch?v=e8qmUV6PDGY
dailymotion.com/video/x56dhut_magia-record-mahou-shoujo-madoka-magica-gaiden-cm2-mobile_tv
dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_christmas_witch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mami a best

Mami a lewd

>cowtits is best girl
>not the Knight of Justice
Shit Tate confirmed

Mami a best pedo

>>there are people on this board who think their relationship is purely platonic
>there are people on this board who think Mami is pure in any sense
>there are people on this board who think Mami doesn't use Bebe as her personal sex toy on a daily basis

youtube.com/watch?v=3BE95qqkTc0

Kyouko isn't a best, but she's a lewd, and for that reason, I love her

These three should have ignored Madoka and Homura and just formed a team on their own.

that's a man

>yfw you were going to throw a giant tea party in Magical Girl Heaven but can't make cake with all of your friends anymore because the closeted black sheep dyke had to go all AI YO on everyone

Do you not see the Mammies?

You could have an abstract tea party and eat conceptual cake after you die and get assimilated by meguca Instrumentality, or you could have your friends brought back to life and have an actual tea party with physical cake, thanks to said dyke.

youtube.com/watch?v=aK3ivaEcDcU

i found this

You're making a lot of assumptions about what Heaven's like. But even so, I'd rather do it without being some emo's chess piece.

>don't want to be an emo's chess piece
>so I'll be in heaven instead except Krubey's trying to crack into it and will eventually succeed even without Homura and everyone will go back into being Kyubey's chesspiece instead, but that's better than an emo right?

don't lose your head over it

Kyubey's system was better IMO. Seemed much more stable than whatever HomuHomu's barrier is like.

Also nice pun

Mustard and Ketchup go best together. This is fact.

>preferring Kyubey's system
useful idiot

>Preferring the universe being engulfed in a witch's barrier over the most efficient collection of energy possible
Your autism is showing.

Why not just let the Universe naturally under go entropy? Is isn't like it effects anything on a local scale, and the black void of space in-between stars is always going to be ridiculously cold. We wouldn't have to put up with empowered dykes or space aliens, and we'd have like 5 billion years left by at which point we'd all be dead anyway.

Last I checked souls don't even care if it is absolute zero anyway.

Why are almost all of the Madoka and Homura doujins foot fetish centered?

Both systems are shit t b h.

One one hand you have what's essentially an emotionless robot with little to no regard for anyone's life governing the fate of the universe.

On the other you have a teenager with godlike powers and severe mental issues, who, again, has no regard for anyone's life (save one little girl) governing the fate of the universe.

The only way the universe can truly be at peace is when Kyubey and Homura both hang.

HomuHomu

Because they both love to be stepped on

You and hanging yourself by the neck go best together. This is fact.

Your crack shit is also off topic for these threads and does not belong here.

You are factually wrong about crack, it is bad, thus ruins thread.
Your "namexname [verb]" file name person was specifically proven wrong about it here:

Crack shippers are the minority in every single fandom. Because it's not normal for people to be shallow scumbag shitheads. This means there is a very small number of them. You can check this simple by looking at how much crack art there is compared to how much canon art there is.

This site, Sup Forums, has always been against tumblr shipping cancer behavior. Meaning there are even less shipping shitters here than other places. Thus, narrowing down the original minority even further.

Then, to narrow down that minority even further you are talking about a specific fandom. Just the yuri one.

So what's more likely, that one person using only a single second device such as his phone to samefag, or that countless shipping from the minority showed up just for the sole purpose of spiting and attacking people in yuri threads on Sup Forums?

You're assuming crackposters are "shallow scumbag shitheads". Also, I'm pretty sure you're biased against them.

You know I am against crack. You post crack while replying to me. That makes you a scumbag.

To be shallow means you take action based on something with little to no substance. Crack by concept is based on nothing. So it's shallow. You also are shallow in the sense that you care about nothing other than posting crack to attack people and spamming to harassing people.

Crack by default also degrades and shits on the characters, another thing that makes all crack posters shitheads and scumbags.

So, I'm not assuming anything. Now why don't you try addressing the whole post, !Akemi,

fuck off with this tumblr nose tier art

cancer

This is a Madoka thread.
These are Madoka characters.
What's the difference between a normal nose and a tumblr nose?

Actually I prefer curry sauce and ketchup.

Reminder that Kyubey's system does not give a fuck if the Earth is wiped out. Reminder that Homura will protect the Earth at all costs because Madoka happens to live on it.

This. Homura is a hero and anyone that disagrees is wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=e8qmUV6PDGY

I want to lick Madoka's sweaty cunt and then proceed to fuck and cum inside of her while she moans cutely and squeakily.

>Reminder that Kyubey's system does not give a fuck if the Earth is wiped out.
Kyubey's system is garbage and probably not even real.

>Reminder that Homura will protect the Earth at all costs because Madoka happens to live on it.
We wouldn't need Mara's daughter "protecting" us if the Incubators weren't a bunch of soulless hacks. Also she doesn't give a damn about us, this is all for her waifu who probably doesn't even know she exists.

>Kyubey's system is garbage and probably not even real.
I feel like I need to add that half the Universe is probably gone by now because these morons killed it indirectly themselves. This isn't "effectiveness", they couldn't be effective even if their entire race depended on it, which supposedly it does.

bruh you need like, a snickers and a nap.
chill my mano.

I want Madoka to grow a big futa cock so I could suck her off and watch her squirm as she blows her messy loads deep into my throat.

Why does this anime bring out the worst of Sup Forums?

I want to go on a date with Mami-san and steal a kiss just to make her blush.

fuck off vano

O-Oh okay, user. I'll just go be... Somewhere else then. You treat Mami like a princess without spoiling her too much, okay? Time for the moody jazz/blues music.

Mami is 15, Nagisa is 11.
Four year age gap is not enough to be classed as pedo.

Someone give this man a hug

>bumping a shitposting thread that you made from the bottom of the catalog because literally everyone hates you and you have nothing else in your life
I don't need a hug, !Akemi.

Your "namexname [verb]" file name person was specifically proven wrong about it here:

Crack shippers are the minority in every single fandom. Because it's not normal for people to be shallow scumbag shitheads. This means there is a very small number of them. You can check this simple by looking at how much crack art there is compared to how much canon art there is.

This site, Sup Forums, has always been against tumblr shipping cancer behavior. Meaning there are even less shipping shitters here than other places. Thus, narrowing down the original minority even further.

Then, to narrow down that minority even further you are talking about a specific fandom. Just the yuri one.

So what's more likely, that one person using only a single second device such as his phone to samefag, or that countless shipping from the minority showed up just for the sole purpose of spiting and attacking people in yuri threads on Sup Forums?

I like how you instantly stopped trying to argue they you aren't a shallow scumbag.

And it just being Madoka characters does not mean it is on topic for the thread. Because what you are posting is crack, and the crack relationship never happens anywhere in the series, thus it has nothing to do with these threads.

Just like you blogging about fucking your sister has nothing to do with an incest thread.

And it's funny and weird. I wonder why EVERY SINGLE CRACK shitposter ignores the first half of this post

You're replying to your own post, !Akemi.

It's actually really funny that you shitpost harder around the holidays because it shows what a truly miserable person you are.

dailymotion.com/video/x56dhut_magia-record-mahou-shoujo-madoka-magica-gaiden-cm2-mobile_tv

Whats up with this game btw?
Anyone have information?

>universe cloaked in lesbian love power that's most likely solves the energy problem because it's most likely perpetual free energy where the owner just wants peace for Madok & co. vs. primitive energy collecting system that throws teenage girls into the furnace

you're a fucking tool

I want to have a foursome with Mami, Kyouko and Sallaca.

>bumping a shitposting thread that you made from the bottom of the catalog because literally everyone hates you and you have nothing else in your life

I like how you instantly stopped trying to argue they you aren't a shallow scumbag.

And it just being Madoka characters does not mean it is on topic for the thread. Because what you are posting is crack, and the crack relationship never happens anywhere in the series, thus it has nothing to do with these threads.

Just like you blogging about fucking your sister has nothing to do with an incest thread.

And it's funny and weird. I wonder why EVERY SINGLE CRACK shitposter ignores the first half of this post

It's actually really funny that you shitpost harder around the holidays because it shows what a truly miserable person you are.

All of these pairings are shit, Mami x OL is where it's at.
dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_christmas_witch

Oh look, another page 10 bump. How many is that for this thread alone?

>if I say the pairs I shitposted with before are shit it will make it look like it's not me bumping the thread from the bottom of the catalog over and over
Nah.