How are things going in the President Hillary timeline?

How are things going in the President Hillary timeline?

everyone lives in a city

spooky

>British so called 'women'

id regret supporting drumpf if she actually passed that law

All white men are currently dying in World War 3. Lonely white women at home are being assigned mandatory husbands of color to breed with.

I am in a foxhole in Eastern Ukraine.

Thank God she lost

Yep, this

Imagine how many muslims and shitskins would be there instead of canada. Actually theyd probably be competeting and wed have more here. Fuck.

Hillary just enacted single payer

Actually it would be the opposite. Cities would be reserved for the elites. Rural/Suburban people would be legally deemed as non-human entities because of their low IQ, and be used as slave labor. Also Hillary would declare the United States a people of color ethnostate.

..just like California

>why did we lose 2016

living outside of apartment complexes has been outlawed, flyover states had a crazy accident series of oil spills, wildfires and nuclear accidents so anything further than 50miles inland has become uninhabitable.

>thinking we lost
>thinking the PoC horde will not overrun America in a generation
>thinking America will not become an ethnostate for said horde
>thinking whites will be allowed in the ethnostate

>Graffiti

Spics and niggers

After the coup I’m guessing women suffrage would end

Thats spoopy. Would it have really been like that? I'm glad trump won now. Thank you americans.

Your guarenteed the loneliest person here.

I've seen your lame attempts at baiting. Get s grip and kill yourself

Shit that means it would actually be the best timeline.

>I just had tea with Sadiq Khan.
>He is such an upstanding British man.
>We both agree what a great person chancellor Merkel is.
>We agreed to pass the same laws against vile hate speech as in Britain, to protect our Islamic patriots and women of color from bigotry.
>I congratulated him on arresting 1,000 islamophobic Neo-Nazis just this week
>The US can learn so much from Islam and I think we can find ways to make Sharia work for the USA

Other than that? The same CIA deepstate, zionist slavery and Saudi cuckery, plus war with Iran that is happening right now.

By now most of us would be dead, since ICBM exchange would have happened quite some time ago.

I kind of got excited for Hillary winning because it would have greatly accelerated the inevitable next civil war

>thinking its bait and not our actual future

the girl is based

>TPP becomes policy
Allowing us to trade freely with the World increasing our wealth. With our wealth abundance young people now have the money to set up coffee shops, craft restaurants and bars, and galleries. Cities now booming with all the new hip healthy restaurants, fun craft beer bars and galleries, cozy book shops, coffee shops and boutiques to shop in. Providing jobs and entertainment for high iq city people.
>High corporate tax
After implementing a high corporate tax the US can now pay for a fast, clean and environmentally friendly public transport. No longer are there any rural and suburban retards running around in high lifted trucks compensating for their small dicks polluting the air. Also free college for all students. Young people graduating college debt free with knowledge in foreign languages, philosophy, literature and the arts. All these industries are now booming thanks to free trade.
>Daca kids safe
Daca children are now becoming doctors, lawyers, police officers and nurses
>Trump in prison
Drumpf has been charged with treason
>Community programs for PoC
Gang violence in the inncer cities down now that subsidizes to rural retards have been removed and funds relocated to clinics, community centers, housing and sport complexes for PoC in the inner city
>Death of rural and suburban retards
Like said before. Subsidizes to farmers have been cut. Country boys and girls forced to attend college and schools in the city where they are though foreign languages, literature, poetry and dance. All become high iq city people and vote Democrat
>Military reform
All military members will now be required to be college educated and speak at least one foreign language. This to prevent rural retards from joining and help make gun confiscation easier now that all soldiers are educated cosmopolitans

i know this is satire, but you forgot to address who will grow the food

Free trade.
PoC in Asian and Latin America will now have good paying jobs growing food for us. They deserve those jobs and white rural retards deserve to lose them because of colonization

>Gang violence in the inncer cities down now that subsidizes to rural retards have been removed and funds relocated to clinics, community centers, housing and sport complexes for PoC in the inner city

Implying throwing more money at niggers of color will somehow get them to stop living pathetic lives.

World peace, etc.

>fun craft beer bars

I’m opening up one with a partner in February. You honestly think TPP would make that easier? It’s been a pain to deal with local regulations enough: conditional use permits, planning commission, fees, inspections, etc.

What city are you in?

Government enforced chastity belts. Keys assigned to PoC political commissars.

Donald Trump's loss ignited the passion of young white males to a boiling point, and they took up arms to take the world back from their Jewish oppressors. Hillary was imprisoned by mob rule before ever taking office, and Zog was soundly defeated. The white ethnostate is currently under construction. Former SJWs are either committing suicide en masse or scrubbing their Internet post history and trying to pretend to have been a part of the cause all along. World Peace has been renewed for 100 seasons and Tim Heidecker tragically passed away last month from soy poisoning

TPP would make everything cheaper allowing people to have more money to spend on leisure activities

lol Drumpfees BTFO
This is a good time line Hildawgs

Trump is unstable invoke 25

this triggers the snowflake Drumpfettes

Unironically this.

wtf I'm Hitler now

>nofap is the law
wtf I love hilldawg now

/x/ here, can't sense a goddamn thing

>>TPP becomes policy
>Our economy becomes stagnant and transforms from a bull market to a bear market
>>High corporate Tax
Big businesses are now moved almost all overseas. American workers are hard pressed to find jobs.
>>Daca kids safe
Increase in claims of DACA kids leading to higher taxes and more economic downfall.
>>Trump in prison
>For no reason than being a political opponent and saying mean things.
>>Community programs for PoC
>Another increase in taxes that leads to decay of average living wage. Gang violence increases and every sociologist commits suicide. It's almost like people who want to do evil do evil regardless of any opportunities handed to them.
>>Death of rural and suburban retards
>Forced college causes the average income tax rate to be nearly 90%. Rural and suburban people who are outside city grasp are now coveted as they live outside of government reach.
>>Military reform
>This is already done in a way. Gun confiscation would not go down well

Sup Forums has already been shut down because Hillary's FCC deemed it "muh Russia", people are lining up to sacrifice their children to Moloch and half of the world is a radioactive wasteland. YOU HAVE TO GET ME OUT OF HERE

didn't hillary promise a 100 percent increase in rapefugees a year

fuck that cunt

She has a lower approval rating than Trump. Republicans would've probably won in Virginia, and in 2020 we may have actually had a far right Republican candidate as opposed to Trump who really is more of a business Democrat.

There would be more tension between the far left and far right. Ironically, a Trump presidency may have been best for the left.

With that said, I still support Trump and do not regret having voted for him.

She applied her libya policy to the world and now we're all slaves of Muslim warlords. But itt's okay because it's multicultural.

>Free trade.
i.e. blackmail material for the food producing countries

Half the planet is dead due to the nuclear war with Russia