The blacksters and brownsters are being imported from the big cities into the country towns to go to school and are...

The blacksters and brownsters are being imported from the big cities into the country towns to go to school and are using Section 8 housing to do this, Section 8 housing should be abolished in your town.

The amount of stress that the blacksters and brownsters put on the Whites in the classroom is extremely palpable, they are constantly needing to be reprimanded by the teacher over and over and over again throughout the school day to the point where the teacher can no longer teach. It should be illegal to allow blacksters and brownsters to be in the same classrooms as Whites.

Similarly the blacksters and beansters commit almost all crime in America. The niggers and beaners, on average, have an IQ of 80 and 85 respectively, IQ is genetic and can never be changed, and they commit almost all crime in America.

If you practice miscegenation with blacksters and brownsters expect to produce one of these disorderly near-retards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jEqiAQYQOfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its rage inducing thats for sure.

Yeah it’s true. It was started by Obama. Most of these niggers just go to the nice suburbs just outside of the cities.

I was hoping Trump would stop this, but he appointed sleepy nappy time nigger doctor to the HUD secretary and I doubt his monkey ass will change shit.

>The blacksters and brownsters are being imported from the big cities into the country towns to go to school and are using Section 8 housing to do this

THIS IS TRUE. MUST BE STOPPED.

Blacksters and brownsters?

Please go back.

Pic related is a screenshot of a video and that video FUCKING GEEKS.
Essentially a bunch of niggers were doing tribal dances in the hallway and the white girl tries to pass but one of the nigs bumps into her and doesn't apologize. As she walks away she turns around and shouts "FUCKING NIGGERS"
here's the link

youtube.com/watch?v=jEqiAQYQOfY

ABSOLUTELY BASED

Literally been going on since JLB and HUD. Georgia is overrun. So is AL, MS, LA, SC, NC, TN - basically everywhere the weather is hot and humid. It's almost like whites shouldn't be living there anyway.

Virginia here
Dear god the beaners are just pouring in. The niggers are worse but there are far more beaners coming in then niggers. Half of the school I'm at doesn't speak English.

It's all true, and it really, truly needs to be fucking stopped

No, it is nationwide, not just in hot and humid places.

why does this behavior happen in America?
I'm in Canada now. i work here a lot. blacks here are just like everyone else, they speak the same way too, dress the same. come back across the border and it's all different.

explain that to me, how can they be so different just miles apart?

Watch the documentary Spanish Lake. It tells all.

No it wasn't you ignorant twat. Watch the documentary. It spells it out for everyone.

Virginia here. Are you up North too?

They are trying to mix those negroes in with the population. If everyone is stupid with IQs of 85-95, they are easy to control.

But, it's not going to plan...

Whites with higher IQs 105-125 are mating with high IQ Whites and Indians/Chinese.

Basically, niggers mix with niggers and white trash.

Mexicans and Arabs HATE niggers more than Whites, so this "grand integration" program is just going to cause problems and create a hyper intelligent White/Asian class that will outperform everyone.

I hope to god you're right

You're right, it's just that they make up so much of the population down south, it's hard to ignore (to your point, Chiraq, Jew York, Minnesota (Somalia), and any random East/South East Texas town to name a few).

Yep. That's why they're pushing black+white hard. White girls are the ones that really fall for this trash

New England fag here.This is not new. Been happening here,NY,and Tri State area for years now. Instead of one big ghetto you get 100 small ones.

Obama last act before he left office.

they don't though, the only mixed bmwf couples you see are disgustingly fat girls

>White girls are the ones that really fall for this trash
nice krypto cuckposting moshe

Post high IQ Asian cuties

>he niggers and beaners, on average, have an IQ of 80 and 85 respectively, IQ is genetic and can never be changed,

progs are taught to belive that there's about 600 yrs. of "evolving" and then niggers and mozlems will be "just like us" and that miscegenation will just hasten that.

Of course, niggers and mozlems are from a different anthropological branch and are different species. They will never "evolve" to rival white intellect or achievement.

I'm an ex Memphis resident that moved to Kentucky for this reason. If I'm forced to live around niggers again ill take myself out so that they don't get a single tax dollar. I'd rather be surrounded by chinks and Spicks than ever go near a nigger again

That's untrue, but in the rarer sense, yes. There are women out there that have these fantasies of getting hound-pounded by something they deem sort of like a "pet". So, to that point, it's more like her getting her jollies off on being a superior something getting wrecked (it falls along the same lines as rape; like in a "this is soooo wrong it excites me" way).

Imagine being that guy, pounding away on that chick, thinking to yourself "she's letting me do this because I'm an animal to her, not a person". I imagine if I was sub 90 IQ, I'd probably get off on it, to be quite honest.

In other words, the decent looking ones are really fucked in the head because they view it as a reverse shaming (shaming themselves) thing. Whacky shit. Women are fucked in the head sometimes.

It's been an issue down here in Florida for a while. However looks like things are changing as more apartment complex and rent houses are no longer accepting section 8 housing any more so it is becoming limited to where these ppl can go now.

why do you keep saying blacksters and brownsters you fucking autist?

>If I'm forced to live around niggers again
Let you in on a secret? It's likely already happening in your area unless you live IN THE FARMLAND areas. The direct aim of HUD was to clean up the inner cities, and move that "shit" out into the suburban/rural areas. It failed at both.
t. Grew up in the hood (south Atlanta metro areas) and kept moving until I ended up in a literal black-free area half way across the country; only to see them now moving in in droves.

Wyoming, then Montana will be the last stops for this guy, then I can check out via old age (hopefully).

It is true and it already is happening.

dang how did it end?

why can't muttskins sit still in class?

Obama’s HUD allowed for section 8 vouchers which allows them to live anywhere, even in the countryside if the landlord accepts section 8.

I'm aware, I'll see you in the states you listed or West Virginia. Stay strong man

Because there are very few if any places in Canada where nogs make up a sizeable portion of the population.

Is there anywhere in America where a white man can go where niggers will never be allowed to move? I'll be 32 this month and I just want to settle down somewhere and maybe raise a family.

The only thing I can think of is buying a decent chunk of land somewhere in Idaho or Montana or something, but ideally I'd like to be somewhat in civilization.

They take sec.8 just not nigger sec.8 You always lose when you do business with nig nogs.

There are areas of New England where I grew up that don't have apartments. Unless blackie can buy a house and land, he won't be getting a crib. I never even saw a nigger until I joined the military and I didn't like what I saw,

hey since this is a semi nigger hate thread someone post the vid with the white hipster trying to not be racist and doesn't cross the street when there are 4 dindus in front of him promptly gets his shit wrecked

It's about numbers. The few black people you have there are in white neighborhoods and probably very rarely see another black themselves. They're forced to adapt. Blacks in the US congregate together and turn their neighborhoods into shit.

Go to Maine in an upper middle class area. It’s your best bet to be removed from this shit.

I’m from West Texas and this place used to be great, but goddamn have the Mexicans fucked this place up.

Im ok with this

#ImWithHer

lucky. I was same way grew up in a white area. Didn't have to worry about nogs. parents split.. mom moved to nigga ville..I had to go..was a big ass wake up call. you get redpilled quick!!!

DO NOT SEND YOUR KIDS TO PUBLIC SCHOOL!

INDEPENDENT STUDIES/HOMESCHOOL THEM!

GO TO A CHRISTIAN CHURCH!

REQUIRE YOUR DAUGHTER TO BE 18 TO DATE!

TEACH HER THAT SHE MUST FIRST BRING THE BOYFRIEND TO YOU FOR YOUR PERMISSION BEFORE GOING ON A DATE!

PROBLEM SOLVED!

Gib kahzar milkies pl0x

because there's no nigger music at raves.

No basketball courts in Canada. Sterotypical nogs have no reason to go there.

yea its an issue but your bitch ass aint gonna to nothing about it.

BLACKED.com has the rights to the rest of the footage.