Secret S/a/nta

>inb4 I got grinched
Remember to be considerate of the Santas and to email only after New Years.

Post your late card/gifts or attempt to contact your user if you know your gifts will be late.

Other urls found in this thread:

s1383.photobucket.com/user/SecretSanta2016/library/?sort=9&page=1
boards.fireden.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Threads getting deleted still 2016, truly the end of days.

Where's the photobucket? I just want to be sure my gift was received

s1383.photobucket.com/user/SecretSanta2016/library/?sort=9&page=1

no one talk about the thread deleting or the janitors
unless you want another deletion

Was there an user that posted a tamiya panzer tank model kit

MD of IA
MS of NJ
PF of Japan
NW of Switzerland

Have you received my cards?
I'm going to post them soon if you don't post them first.

Since this image didn't make it into photobucket here it is again

These came from a quebec user, the book should be a nice read, though I don't think my french is good enough to make it through the set of sample chapters. Thanks though, it'll give me some motivation to dust off my french

V.R. of San Antonio

Was the address you told Santa Loli to give me incorrect? I sent it out but today I saw that it was undeliverable. Is your new mailbox not set up?

I've seen some Platz kits - do you mean an "official" Tamiya kit or just a Tamiya mold

official, one of these

I feel bad about what I sent my user so I'm going to send her more stuff each other for the rest of the year to make up for it. Already ordered more :3

That's not getting you any pussy, user.

Sweet, some of the cards i sent in there that i didn't see in the threads.

Feels good man.

I wonder how many pics there will be this year.

It looks like Donald Trump has succeeded in making anime real since I got a card from Mio Akiyama while I was at work. Unfortunately I didn't get your message in time and couldn't make my husbando/waifu real this year. The drawing is super cute, though, I especially love Kero and Suppi. Thank you, user.

Nice.

Who still waiting for late gift/cards ?

>tfw i actually grinched another one this year while receiving a gift from anons

I'm waiting on one. No word that it would be late though.

0/3 received
0/3 posted
still holding out though

CT from CA here, package received. This was awesome, I didn't expect anything handmade too. And I'll be eating one a day until I like it. Thanks, Sup Forumsnon. This definitely made my Christmas better.

ST from NY did you get your package?

Still waiting on a card, but supposedly it was sent on Monday.

>lying on the internet

Seriously though, I have a feeling there were more grinches this year.
Maybe they thought as it was Santafaggots last year they could get away with it and come back to next year to a clean slate and get more free stuff.
But the stats are going to be interesting this year.

Do you think that if this was a really bad year for people getting screwed, it could kill the event? Especially as we have a new organizer, and possible new system next year.

just checked my anons tracking and it got delayed. its arriving way later than priority should so im paranoid they opened the package or something.

Shipped my package out on the 19th via priority to get it there before Christmas but it got delayed. Paid $60 for it too when I could have just paid $30 for ground.

USPS a shit. A SHIT!

You can claim refund on shipping for delays. There's guarantees on it.

Have only received 1 card so far, and the gift I sent hasn't been posted yet.

Waiting on all four of my cards still. I saw my initials in an earlier thread that user with a lot of cards said he was sending this week. No idea about the other three.

Hey JH from France I noticed you mentioned my package didn't arrive to you. Unfortunately I'm not home right now so I can't check with my local post service to see what's up with that.
I'm really sorry for the trouble. If it got sent back I'll try to re-send it as soon as possible.

33 pages?

Fuck it, I'll just assume he hated it.

pleb, i'm done to the last 41 and its now a given BOTH my gift user and card user hated them

I checked the threads as they went up but never saw it so enh. Also I never got you's for the times I posted my gift.

I also checked the threads so i just went through 400 images for nothing

I hope you enjoyed your gifts though

Wait for the video if you don't want to scroll through the photos.

Two cards. Already gave up. /ss/, never again.

I might do it again just for fun. Just depends who's running it next year.

A lot of people do need to stop being lazy with their cards though.

Same, though I'll be back next year. After how the first turned out I'm assuming people were too put off by my wishlist. It's strange having never had this problem before.

What's on your list?

This year was the first time I had all my cards posted and I received all my cards. Unfortunately I haven't heard from my recipient or received a gift. There's been storms in the eastern U.S. though, right? Maybe packages just got delayed.

Yes I have seen two. Which tank was it?

Mail came and went today
STILL NOTHING

That's it! I know it! I've been Grinched!

I'm still waiting for my gift. I am not a negative person, but I do assume I am not getting it since my Santa hasn't posted ever nor informed Loli about it .

There are multiple anons in the thread saying their packages got sent back or delayed. Have hope user!

My santa said my shit would be late like a month ago. Fucking faggot.

Shipping can take time, and some are just lazy as fuck about shipping out gifts. And some take time to order them from somewhere and then ship them, etc. Give it a few days.

>/ss/ then: occasional drama, gifts, happiness, human warmth
>/ss/ now: grinching, absolute despair, a fraction of people actually getting their shit

Is there anything Sup Forums can't ruin?

What really bothers me isn't that my gift may be late, I don't mind.
What does bother me is that I been going to the post office everyday to ask for something that may never come, I would expect my Santa to mention something or let me know in some way.

Sup Forums didn't ruin anything. it's the damn crossboarders. They're jealous that our /ss/ has lasted longer than anyone else's without delving into arguments and an 80% grinching rate. So they come over here to ruin ours as a result.

I think people who have been grinched/feel grinched are more vocal than those that received presents.

That said, I've received presents from both of my SS but only one of my packages has been delivered to so far, the other is lost in transit and I feel really bad about the fact that he didn't get it in time. Sometimes the mail just fucks up.

Actually I assume most of the grinches are a mix of irresponsible and lazy user. I bet a good portion of them even bought their gift but something came up and they used it as a self-pity excuse to Grinch

This true.

Message for this same user.

After looking at the address on Google maps I realized the problem, you didn't give your apartment number so the address was marked as incomplete.

The organization should disclose the name and address if grinches. That would teach them to stop ruining other people's lives

>What does bother me is that I been going to the post office everyday to ask for something that may never come, I would expect my Santa to mention something or let me know in some way.

Pretty much sums up how I feel. Just tell me you grinched me so I can let go of this late bit of hope.

IG of CA, did you get your gift? I've been keeping an eye on the thread but haven't seen it posted yet. Just wanted to make sure you got it.

That would count as doxxing though and then /ss/ would be banned outright, rather than just tolerated.

This hits too close to home, I don't really even want any gift, but the hope of receiving one keeps me checking my e-mail and my inbox everyday.

For the anti-grinching thing, would it be rude to say they could ship it directly to me if they wanted to save money? The magic is already gone at this point, I don't care if its wrapped or not, but I don't want to insult an user nice enough to send an extra gift to someone that got grinched.

My gift was delivered to some user today. DW from Germany I hope you liked the gift

This one? I posted the card a couple threads back but hadn't gotten around to the rest of the present. It's something I had been meaning to buy for myself but never got around to. Thank you for the cute plush, user.

I wouldn't consider it rude. It's always nice to have options. At the higher tiers that can help a lot in reducing costs. Personally I still would ship it to myself to wrap before I sent it out. But that's just me.

I know right? I am not a buyfag so I was really excited to earn something Sup Forums at least.

Good. I was torn between that and getting a nendo, but I'm glad I was able to get something you were looking into yourself.

That would make the user pay for eventual import duties though

How does that work? Anything I've ever ordered from japan I paid all up front when I ordered it.

That user might be from Europe where they have to pay extra fees when they pick it up.

I live in the US, so that's not the case. I even thought about adding an easy alternative gift from amazon they can get if they don't want to spend all the money on importing and shipping fees or time searching for something related to my shit taste. Just whatever makes it easiest on them.

Great my user posted a picture of their gifts. I can't find the thread on the archive tho. please help

Save the picture, go to
boards.fireden.net/
In the search at the top, drag the image into "Image Hash" field

Nathan P. of OH, got your gift already!

that makes 3/3 cards this year. it was fun Sup Forums - i'm certainly going to try it again next time. all i need to do now is hope my mail reached their respective anons

I must warn you, the anti-grinch system it's not really that reliable.

Where do you live that you had to pay extra fees? I've been buyfagging for years and haven't had anything like that happen.

Best cripple.
You were brave putting KS on your wishlist tho.

Are you that user from the Philippines?

Most of Europe, South America. Especially bad in places like Nordic countries or Brazil with outrageous 60% taxes and shit

i feel like an asshole, though, since she's all that i put in it . i'm not making the same mistake again

yeah

Best girl

I figured as much, people last thread were saying otherwise though. I don't really care anymore at this point. I didn't receive any of the cards or the gift I signed up for. I'll put in for the grinched gift, but I'd rather just forget about /ss/ as a whole as soon as I can.

Ah okay. Since you got all cards then you got mine. Was wondering if it got to you.

Damn son, why would you do that?

Got it. Thank you!

Best Katawa.

i'm sorry user i was stupid
and on top of that i sent my cards late

>Ruined
No, it was a success, I am actually quite happy we can /SS/ every year. But you know with any event of this size there will be anons that get the short straw, is inevitable.

Moomin, Princess Tutu, LOGH, Mononoke, Pumpkin Scissors, plus some more recent series in the hopes of finding fans.

I never did thank the Anons who defended Mononoke in thread. Thanks you guys, it's kept me from doubting.

Chances are that we have the same percentage of people getting screwed, but as the event has gotten bigger, more people are getting grinched.

It will only get worse as it gets bigger.

Reposting
Neil from Canada thanks alot, unfortunately I got this yesterday instead of before Christmas like you wanted. Thanks for your consideration. I like what you sent a lot and the card is cute and I look forward to the second batch of stuff.

I hope you liked Sanic Emi.

I'm afraid to get crossboarder shit like this way more than getting grinched.
Make sure to make your list anime related next year, user.

All my card anons listed video games as their favorite anime. I really didn't have any fun making cards this year, but still spent a lot of time on them. None of them were posted.

You could argue KS is Sup Forums related, I mean it was an old school Sup Forums project after all. It was the cancerous of the fanbase that forced it to be frown at the board.

I got one card assignment that was obviously a crossboarder and incidentally didn't posted his card, I don't really mind but the idea of him showing off and making fun of my card with a bunch of his friends kinda bothers me.
I am just being dramatic tho.

No probs user. Love me and mio

>KS
>"old school"

If I ever get a full on Sup Forums list I'll ignore it and send my favorite girls and a copy of iM@S for ps3 instead

2007? That's almost 10 years ago.

Full game was released 2012? I think.

It was yes, but it took them like 5 years to develop it after the initial hype.

How is it not Sup Forums related? The source material is Japanese.