Flip Flappers

Waiting for the final PV, meanwhile discuss flappers

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20161228T21&p0=:&msg=Flip Flappers 1-12 /a/ stream&font=slab
blog.sakugabooru.com/2016/10/08/flip-flappers-episode-1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What did she mean by this?

delet this and your life

So we all agree the show would be better if it looked like the ED right?

Sure, but only if it got edgier over time.

>trying to delet canon

she wanted to bang her since the day she was a single cell inside mimi.

is papika even capable of really understanding how pregnancy works? she has a bit of auteesmo in the head, you know.

She might have fuzzy memories now but she totally understands everything. You don't think she only secretly visited Salt those two times, do you?

>implying she wasn't in love with the one in a trillion sperm cell in Salt's pants

is that why she helped him become friends with mimi? she wanted them to engage in lewd acts so he could shoot that specific cocosperm in her? did she smell this one special sperm since the very beginning?

>you will NEVER EVER be able to discuss Flip Flappers on Sup Forums ever again after it's forgotten in a few months
>all you will remember about the series in a few years time is the smug reaction images

H..how is this show doing in terms of sale? I am almost afraid to ask.

delet yourself

It's called Flip Floppers for a reason.

S2 never

what was it about? i don't get it, why is there an imaginary world? How they discover it? Why these stones are important?

Some flaps are about to be flipped.

oh well

Good Mimi made her the godmother

The show would be more memorable if it stayed "confusing" like the first 7 episodes all the way to the end where we get an EoE visual stream of consciousness lesbian sex scene.

No thats not true. I will never forget the fun and wonder time I had with all you anons.

It was selling like shit the first 8 episodes. Then starting with episode 9 it started selling more. 10 even more. 11 sales were huge. After episode 12, it started selling out at certain retailers. We don't know the exact figures, but the fact that its sold out at certain retailers, from preorders alone, sounds like a good sign.

I'm fine with that desu.

You'll just have to be the thread maker user. If you make threads of it then I'm sure people will discuss it

>plot sells
>pretentious episodic deep lore flops

i-i secretly don't want this adventure to end, i want it to keep on going and going so i can continue flip flapping with you anons!

Don't worry user, I'm certain there will be threads in the near future titled

>Cockona

based on 2ch, seems like the JPs were waiting to see if the show was actually going to go anywhere. Once they realized that the show wasn't just another throw away "nothing really happens in the end" show, they started throwing money at it.

>not using that 2MB 10000x10000 png

Post threads of it and you dream will happen then user and maybe it'll get more people into the anime and besides the people who enjoyed it just as much will reply and probably create other threads anyway. Have faith in it

So would you be happy with an end like, after Papika disappears, Cocona and Yayaka find a way to get back to PI again and head off into the unknown determined to find her again?

More like Japs picked it the fuck up when Ayanero said she was doing a doujinshi for it.

as long as it means more flifla then yes

>Ayanero said she was doing a doujinshi for it.

Say what now?

Why do you think she dropped in on him while he was fapping?

> Giantess Sayuri x PaCoYa
there better fucking be scans of this down the line

I'm more sad because I don't know the next time I'll see anything else like it. Even the visual style. I need more huge-eyed slightly nostalgic designs with pretty backgrounds and good animation.

You bet Oshiyama will make more

>another throw away "nothing really happens in the end" show
like what?

Why am I awake at ungodly hours into the night worrying about the conclusion to a Cambodian children's lesbian sock puppet performance, forgoing sleep just to catch a cryptic preview of said conclusion and discuss the implications with other homeless pedophiles?

**1,113位/**1,043位 (***,635 pt) [*,*13予約] 2017/01/06 フリップフラッパーズ 1 [Blu-ray] - 717pt
***,946位/**1,104位 (***,444 pt) [*,**4予約] 2017/01/06 【Amazon.co.jp限定】フリップフラッパーズ 1(全巻購入特典:tanu描き下ろし全巻収納BOX」引換シリアルコード付) [Blu-ray] - 525pt
*20,592位/*20,163位 ○ (***,*98 pt) [*,**0予約] 2017/01/06 フリップフラッパーズ 1 [DVD] - 114pt
*20,237位/*19,962位 ○ (***,116 pt) [*,**0予約] 2017/01/06 【Amazon.co.jp限定】フリップフラッパーズ 1(全巻購入特典:tanu描き下ろし全巻収納BOX」引換シリアルコード付) [DVD]【予約不可】 - 135pt

Current estimate of finishing points: 1.5k

So might make it to 3k if it is lucky.

What?

You are not dead inside yet.

Emotional investment is a bitch.

Many Japanese prefer the show after the plot kicked in proper and some explanation was given.

What?

So it was the reverse of what we were expecting?

You're not a pedophile if you want to see two lolis make out.

The show had no marketing in Japan so it only got more popular after there were more accessible episodes.
The show got popular here because it was promoted by deepfags and attracted deepfags who were all disappointed by the accessible plot.

Just watched ep 1, not really convinced but I like the fluid animation. Can someone fill me who are the key animations or the staff team? Feels like TRIGGER-ish.

The director worked for both Ghibli and Gainax.

I always felt like he applied stuff he learned at both studios to FF.

Exactly. That just makes you a good person.

If you like animation make sure to get to episode 3 at least.

This deepfag wasn't disappointed. A lot of those early subtleties paid off.

Soon the final, come-from-behind victory! Rejoice, brothers!

Dancin', Dancin', Dancin' !

SINGULARITY IS UPON US!

Yeah man, after the first episode I thought it might be in the category of visually amazing but kind of meaningless, but after ep 2 I picked up on all the subtle stuff, and I knew this was the real deal.

2.5 hours

Flip Flappers 1-12 episodes stream.

4PM EST / 9PM GMT time.

Stream will take place on a ustream channel. I'll try to create the next thread. Channel will be linked there.

Here's a countdown to the time of the stream:
timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20161228T21&p0=:&msg=Flip Flappers 1-12 /a/ stream&font=slab

>tfw there probably won't ever be anything like this.
>tfw it's at the final ep.
The suffering is beginning anons.

listen to the ED on loop until the PV

blog.sakugabooru.com/2016/10/08/flip-flappers-episode-1/

>like this
like what?

This show.

This is just the warmup for the director. I expect great things from him now that he has been given the chance to experiment a little.

>I expect great eva clones from him
FTFY

If I remember correctly, a god user-sama was bot to transcend into the next life(japan) and will get all flip flap related content and share it with us peasant mortals.

Basically,
If he delivers we will be able to flipflap our henshin rods as well.

Oshiyama has got great taste in yuri.

>Retweeting CocoYaya
>Gives her more screentime and badassery than the main characters
>Still loses
What did he mean by this?

Papika is going away soon so it's no big deal.

When is the next preview?

2 hours

The same time we get a kissu.

Flip Flappers is nowhere close to an Eva clone.

But muh upright panel circle.

>street lights

Oh shit Eva reference

>getting this mad

Yeah. Sure it references Eva. But it references a lot of things. Like fist of the north star, alice in wonderland, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, etc.

I don't see anyone saying it's 'ripping off' those things, so I don't see why they're saying it rips off eva.

Is someone able to make a Yayaka version of this?

Are that user that gets butthurt when people talk about Mad Max?
Your tears have been delicious all season.

Why did papika lose her memories? Was there any significance to it? There was just that one scene when salt calls her papikana, says oh you've regained your memories and thats it.

Imprisoned in PI and de-aged by Mimi to become a playmate for Cocona inside PI.

futanon mentioned that she's buying it.

>implying we're going to get a preview based on how behind-schedule they are

No I'm not.

It references Mad Max too. Actually probably more than FOTNS.

I swear I saw this exact post in a Rolling Girls thread last year

Then how come at the end of ep8 when they come out of PI and papika says mimi like she just remembered? She said she remembered everything a couple episodes before in the scene with salt I mentioned.

She only sorta remembered, since not all shards were removed from PI yet.

If Yayaka somehow wins the Coconutbowl I'm never going to stop shitposting these threads. You've made your bed, Papikafaggots.

We will. It will be the same storyboards with the Seiyuu reading a different text. Calling it.

I'll join you in your noble endeavor comrade.

Will Papika be happy at the end of this?
I hope so

What kind of anime do you want Oshiyama to direct in the future?

I wouldn't mind a Yume Nikki anime.

Shut up, it's her turn anyways. I mean look what happened before, she got beaten out by the patriarchy.

They all but flat out said generic happy end, you have nothing to worry about.

The early episodes for Flip Flappers are like a Yume Nikki surrogate in some ways already. I don't think I would want a Yume Nikki anime because its strength is being left to interpretation. It's why I couldn't stand the manga.

Both the shard in her hand and the one in Cocona's thigh lit up when she called Cocona 'Mimi', so it presumably has something to do with being exposed to the shards.

Please end with Over the Rainbow.

I worry the poor girl will get pierced in the neck again by Mimi. Must have hurt