Brainwashed Christian Thread

So you're a Christian.

Most likely you were born in to this cult. You were never given the option to question it, and much like Scientology, you were told by your brainwashed parents that you do what you're told or you can expect divine retribution, an eternity in Hell and damnation forever, if you don't believe in God.

Now you're an adult. What's your excuse for still believing in this fairy tale? No one is forcing you to. The common Christian anti-science meme is that science has to PROVE God doesn't exist. They cry and wail that scientists cannot prove God isn't real.

But where is your justification for your faith? Where did you experience any first hand objective experience to quantify an entire lifetime of blind devotion? How can you be faithful when there's never in your entire life been a single experience to vindicate all the humiliation life will throw at you for being a blind sheep?

Can you vindicate yourself, here, in front of all of us? Can you explain, as a grown adult, why you believe in an entity, God, being, whatever, that has never and will never show you, a human being, that he/she/it is real.

No, you cannot. You are a LARPer. You should feel ashamed for being a fraud, for being part of a fraudulent cult. For helping to exploit other humans for money and giving them false hope.

Apologize, Christians. Apologize for misleading other people for the last 2000 years.

Apologize right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cargo_cult
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-fulfilling_prophecy
youtube.com/watch?v=TMTkedIUX8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

APOLOGIZE CHRISTKEKS

christcucks btfo

I was born into it. I grew up learning that a God exists. and when my life was a total shitshow, i prayed.
I don't know if it's some sort of placebo-effect, but it worked. afterwards i felt good. and things got better.

You're right. I'm going to convert to Islam, move to Europe, and blow myself up somewhere. I can't believe after all this time I've finally seen the error of my ways as a Christian. Thanks, user.

show bobs taytay

>I don't know if it's some sort of placebo-effect, but it worked
God can answer prayers in startling ways. His ways are higher than ours, and when I look back on the adversity I faced I can clearly see that it was leading me to a certain point. The key thing to do is to keep thanking God for every little good thing he puts into your life, whether it be something as major as keeping you safe on a dangerous road, giving you hope when you feel all is lost, or giving you power power when you feel powerless. The small things are just as important though, like enjoying a nice sunset, being happy that you have warm clothes, or appreciating the good food you have to eat.

>Goatfucker?
>fedora tipper?
Faggot.
Sage.

this is just all larp though my dude

you could replace god with the easter bunny in any part of your bullshit and the same would hold true

>Never given the option to question it
Yes, I never went to college and still live with my parents who can read my mind and will punish me for wrongthink.

The State is an apparatus of Protestant Christendom. It seeks to control you even harder than the 14th century Catholic Church. Yet you love it.

How very Christian of you!

Feeling threatened that your scam is unraveling?

I have seen unexplainable things happen. I have known and seen people who should be dead but are not. The world along with existence itself is so complex with so many variables you cannot convince me it all just "happened" from nothing.

>Tfw sinner and heathen AF, don't pray or go to church
>would fuck a little pony and lolis irl
>Live my life the way I want to
>God has been pretty kind to me. Doing pretty good
I'm sorry, but hardcore religiousfags are cucks. The religious ones that don't go on and on about god and shit are at least tolerable

>all humans must operate with cold computer logic
everyone has faith in something you fucking preteen. better they put their faith into an imaginary god than into man.

>you're a preteen if you have grown out of baseless faith

cutting classes, deluded teenager?

>avoiding answering
>fucks his own brain to believe
>Attack a person instead of attacking the argument
>Brainwashed basement dweller
>what is schizoprenia
>pattern recognition failure

Christcucks are like children in a shell. If you touch their imaginary friends they will gladly tell you how strong their denial of objective reality is. You're a reality deniers.

"Beloved, I now write to you this second epistle (in both of which I stir up your pure minds by way of reminder), that you may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us, the apostles of the Lord and Savior, knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts, and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.” For this they willfully forget: that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water, by which the world that then existed perished, being flooded with water. But the heavens and the earth which are now preserved by the same word, are reserved for fire until the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance."

- 2 Peter 3:1-9

>God has been pretty kind to me. Doing pretty good
Wood, hay, and stubble will be burned up at the end of the age. Everything is the world is Hevel, it floats away after death. The only treasures that last are the precious ones stored in Heaven. Of course this doesn't matter if you don't accept Jesus' sacrifice on the cross, there's only one destination for those that don't have faith in God. This life is temporary, but it effects our eternal one.

I prefer to believe in myself. I don't need outer authorities to put responsibility on.

>millennia of history
>baseless
face it, chump change. the western society is circling the drain is because braindead golems (like you) decided to put their faith in man.

i'm not religious but i understand its necessity. the vast majority of people are incapable of thinking for themselves. you included. they need to be guided, and religion has been a great way to keep them in check. rather they worship god than fucking politicians and businessmen, don't you agree?

>Now you're an adult. What's your excuse for still believing in this truth?
Because it's the truth and Jesus Christ is the way to self improvement, and eternal salvation.

>But where is your justification for your faith?
You need to google a definition of what faith is.

>Can you explain, as a grown adult, why you believe in an entity, God,
I just do

Jesus loves you OP

that's good for you, but you are not everyone. don't believe everyone can be like you - they can't, and they won't.

Christianity helped inspire the European renaissance.

Did they fuck over the pagans? yes.

Did they defend europe from Muslim invasion? yes.

Shit happened, it's the 21st century now, and the Muslims are coming back, the grip of the church is gone and freedom of religion reigns supreme in the west. Be you a pagan or a christian, or even a hindu, buddhist, sikh or taoist; you must understand the grave threat Islam poses to all of us.

We must be brothers in this struggle, or we will be left to rot in the same islamic piles of corpses.

I used to be an atheist cuck faggot....then i turned 17 and got over my teenage edgy phase,for manchildren it never ends....

>religion has been a great way to keep them in check
>What is a state law and law enforcement
We don't need an outdated Jewish bullshit to remain sane and act according to a common sense.

>Brainwashed Christian

Oxymoron

This is next level autism. Your faith is between you and God. No one else I have no reason to justify it to some angry atheist zealot

>>What is a state law and law enforcement

so you put your faith in state?

>converted at 21 after a life of atheism

some day I hope you'll outgrow your fedora too, my man

>millenia of people lying to each other somehow justifies continued lying
>millenia and still no proof
>fucking televisions, cellphones, video cameras, nothing to back up millenia of blind faith

Face it. You were scammed. All of Humanity was scammed for 2000 years,

APOLOGIZE

I simply consider it a tradition, I don't follow it literally.

>truth
prove it
Your Jewsus was a pathetic faggot and looser.
I don't expect anyone to suddenly magically heal from their brain deceases. We live in a planetary scale mental asylum. A few sane individuals won't change nothing. And yet, science is much better option. A redpill about religions is hardest to swallow.

>Christianity helped inspire the European renaissance.
>cuck faggot
You still is
>put your faith in a state
No. But its a good way to manage people and their crimes.

>Your Jewsus was a pathetic faggot and looser.

>conquered death itself and btfo the kikes forever
>a loser
Vlad pls

>your faith

There has to be some underlying purpose to that faith other than ;

>OH GOD PLEASE GIVE ME STUFF MAKE ME HAPPY KEEP ME SAFE REEEEEE

No dude. Christian faith stems from blind trust, and not even trust in another person but trust in their God, who never in their entire life will manifest itself.

Listen Christcucks.

It's a ONE SIDED RELATIONSHIP.

Your relationship with God is ONE SIDED.

>ONE SIDED

Yes, you will never ever ever receive any reciprocation, and this isn't because your fucking God is testing your dumb asses, but because he DOES NOT EXIST.

You are LARPing. Do you not understand? You are like a schizo talking to an imaginary friend. You have virtually nothing to substantiate your make believe faith except some preaching that another fucking stupid human gave to you, who himself IS ALSO LARPING.

You were lied to. Please end this embarassing charade.

Not me. I found it at the bottom of the rabbit hole. Sorry, that's the truth from massive research. I was an atheist til I hit the truth.

>conquered death itself and btfo the kikes forever
I need a solid proof for that claim, you proffless faggot.
>Muh written in Bible
not an argument
Lord Of The Rings has the same credibility Bible have.

Here is how your (((religions))) was made and how a sane person sees them
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cargo_cult
Dare to read.

Absolutely untrue. Spoken like a true clueless fool. You'll regret your stupidity.

You didn't hit shit nigger. Stop lying.

>YOU WILL REGRET IT!

Nah, no I won't. There's no one and nothing to punish me.

>You were never given the option to question it,
Wrong I was an atheist for much of my life and my parents respected it.
Quit larping you pagan faggot.

>muh research
>rabbi hole
Your brain was hacked, you dumb leaf. Prove your claims or BTFO.

re-check your IQ. It dropped

proofs are right here in pic related
>Dare to read.
You're the one who needs to read my friend. Repent of your pride and blasphemy of the Lord Jesus Christ and come home to the church. The light of Christ can illuminate your soul to rise to heaven, or you can ignore it and you will burn in your sins.

Go awat mud

I do question it asshole I have free will like everyone else.No is forced to believe you have to want to believe.

>tfw normies non saved cant see how the world develops as God said it would
im tired but i love to argue

>Our Christian (((researchers))) proved that (((Christianity))) is true religion

whf, i love Jewsus now (sarcasm)

But user dont you know israelites are the chosen people? Read your bible and do what this piece of shit sandnigger god says

The purpose is to be a better person. Just because you're a self centered entitled asshole doesn't make everyone else.

The relationship with God is personal and inside ones self. It's a way to treat yourself, and in turn others better.

I receive reciprocation every day. I was blessed with life 20+ years ago and have had a wonderful life since then.

You are angry my friend and that's okay first step is recognizing that anger.

are russian jews without religion? what do you people believe? just the state or what? like stalin great leader or lenin?

You have to go back

>What is self-fulfilling prophecy is.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-fulfilling_prophecy

Do you realize that you can literally destroy the whole planet with your cancerous Jewish apocalyptic cult?

>becoming a better person
>worship jews and a sandnigger religion
Delusional christcuck.

That's why it's called "faith", you moron. There is no proof, but I believe it anyway. Not Christianity necessarily, but speaking as a theist.

>just a coincidence guys

I'll be praying for you. That much anger isn't healthy.

Hopefully you open your heart to his message.

"ur only kristian cuz u were born into it so bekom adeist nao chequem8"

the fact that you are only calling out Christians and not any other religions proves once again that Jesus is the only truth.

>Russian Jews
Don't you know that after arabic countries Russians are the most antisemitic in the whole world?
I can't speak for all Russians because Christcuckery is on a state sponsored rise here, but I personally do only believe in myself. I don't need imaginary friends to believe in. Science is the best instrument and human-born god is yet to be born when we will hit a Singularity.

Hopefully we wipe you weak pieces of shit out before you finally destroy our homes with your cuck multicultural sandnigger jew worship

youtube.com/watch?v=TMTkedIUX8U (sneaking suspicion this is op)
No I will not stop believing in the one true God, the father the son and the holy spirt, please eat shit and die or better yet go the fuck back to r/atheism

I like Jesus he was anti semetic and didn't afraid of anything. Fuck your thread and have a Merry Christmas.

Honestly calm down man. You don't need to be so angry all of the time. Let Jesus in, he will mold you into a better version of yourself.

>anger
It was not an anger, it was his contempt, you braindead chimp.

>Letting jesus in
Not interested in becoming a weak spineless cuck that sells his home for a book some dirty sandnigger wrote 2000 years ago

>lol christcucks can't question religion! they're fucking brainwashed, lol
>science is the only way. what do you mean i have to prove it?

mongoloid вaтник

Every religion is a bullshit. Your argument is invalid, stop operating with logical fallacies.

come on, the most jewish country besides usa and israel is russia

No :)

>nazi flag
>calling others larpers
race idolaters are the lowest form of life

The fact that you guys insist on using the language you do is a clear giveaway that it is anger. Work on bettering yourself before you have any hopes of people taking your criticisms seriously.

>Prove it
You can pick every scientific claim and actually prove or debunk it. The experiments are repeatable. But you can't prove your pathetic religion.
>muh personal experience
Invalid argument.

REPENT REPENT REPENT
>REPENT REPENT REPENT
REPENT REPENT REPENT
>REPENT REPENT REPENT
REPENT REPENT REPENT

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU !
>THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU !

Sup Forums is for political discussion, not fedora sperging
>Pic related
>Did you know you can report threads that are off-topic?

this

>every scientific claim
Prove to me that God doesn't exist. Go ahead. You say it so often with such confidence; surely it is a scientific claim.

I'll wait.

Implying I care about the Jews.
Do you love your Jewsus The Jew?
Name a fucking leaf a brain dead chimp is not an anger, its a contempt. You have to evolve.

So are you going to have faith in ANYTHING some fucking random person tells you?

Do you understand that the concept of "faith" in a religious context, is completely flawed?

Why are you placing faith in something you can never ever EVER prove? Something that in your entire life you have never been given any evidence of?

You are a fool.

Kinda this desu. Even after questioning and questioning the questioning, I find my way back. Atheism has been a fruitless venture.

HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK
>HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK

>HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK

This post is literally unintelligible. Take some deep breaths. Let the anger reside and then try again.

Archangel here, just posting to ask you to stop responding to or even reading threads like this. You know who you are.

the idea that politics is distinct from and mutually exclusive with religion is modernist heresy
in a sane society (i.e. not liberal clownworld) the church and the state would be indistinguishable

meant for

Prove he exists. Justify your faith.

You can't. You NEVER could.

Why? Because you have nothing to base your faith on. ZERO.

>proving bullshit book using the same book
Yeah, makes perfect sense.
How many refugees have you sheltered? How many cheeks you turned? How many nigger legs have you washed and kissed?

>faith in a religious context

Faith is only in a religious context. Everything else is adopted.

>How many nigger legs have you washed and kissed?

Checked
OP permanently and irrecoverably BTFO
>Don't forget to SAGE and REPORT, user

During christianities high they were still weaker than fucking sandniggers it wasnt until nationalism kicked out the shit sandnigger religion until europe dominated as it rightly should

Fuck you weak piece of shit jew worship

men have a desire to worship
we hunger, and we know food exists
we have sexual desires, sex exists
we have a void in our hearts for something far greater than ourselves, god must exist

So you're admitting that if you were born into a family that taught you to be a devout Divine Dogger worshipper, you would unquestioningly worship the Holy Dog, every day based on FAITH, right?

What is stopping you from believing ANY other made up shit? Just that you were introduced to ONE particular made up bullshit story before any other?

You're a fucking brainless zombie that doesn't believe he's a zombie.

i always say the same, watch the world around you, who control the world? jews, Christians and muslims, in what base is our culture on? on God's commands

I bet you think you are happy. Not at all an angry person lol.

I was born into atheism. And I became a Christian so your entire argument is null and void.