Do pantyshots excite you?

Do pantyshots excite you?

no im not 15

Nothing excites me. I am sexually dead due to the cornucopia of pills I'm on for depression, ADD, schizophrenia, and HIV.

Not yet.

only if it's a loli pantyshot

calling the cops as we speak

they make me involuntarily let out an awkward chuckle as i try to explain it to my mom who rolls her eyes and mentions how perverted nips are

I like it when they're not the focus of the scene and just small glimpse that don't take away from the action.

It's something to marvel at when done right, rather than get excited about.

no
but they're nice when done tastefully and only on occasions

why are you watching anime with your mom?

no, unless it's highschool of the dead, those are good for some reason.

good taste, anons. Good taste.

>tfw she sits down and watches it with me on her own accord

>he doesnt watch anime with his mom

I prefer nopan. And then the girl get into embarrassing situations from it.

I have a massive pantsu fetish so yes they excite me very much

I'm having a really hard time not making fun of you for being an unironic homosexual but I'll hold back.

No

Except if there's a bulge

I prefer brashots.

>underage b&

Panties are my fetish but no

Yes, seeing a girl with a big vibrator inside her panties turns me on so

Kinky.

I'm posting from a phone, am I going to get banned?

>user claimed that these posts were a joke

Pantyshots are a fine and delicate art form, there is no simple answer to that question.

Yes. If u don't like seeing a girl's ass then you're a faggot. Simple as that

I've come to the point where I perceive panties as regular outdoors clothing no different from skirts and jeans, and barely even notice.

No. But I can appreciate a good one as opposed to a shoe horned in one. Its rare and I can't for the life of me think of one as such but it happens from time to time.

Yes, I fapped to this image last night.

No, pantyshots are overrated and overused.

Near the end of the first season of shakugan no shana there was a pantyshot and it's been burned into my memory for some fucking reason

Innocent girls wouldn't wear such an obscenely short dress. She's clearly flashing on purpose.

Not really, but I expect to see them as a sort of convention. I get disappointed when there aren't any or if they're tastelessly done.

Depends how it's played.

who this

Boku no Number

Seriously, nigga?

Fuck off.

this

Yes, but not if the camera goes to great lengths to highlight it. It's the difference between feeling like some middle-aged Japanese man is letting you look at the panties and feeling like the girl herself has slipped up and accidentally given you a view. It takes a good director to make a pantyshot convincing. It's practically an art unto itself.

thx

Only if they are of really weird seaweed god type creatures.

The only anime I can think of that shows panties without bringing attention to it is Pokemon, and that's because an animator put it in in secret.

>babbys first Ichigo 100%

You haven't watched enough anime then.

If it shows some camel toe then yes