Ballroom e Youkoso

And this shit is getting anime, are you ready for more friendzone and cringe?

>animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-28/welcome-to-the-ballroom-manga-get-anime/.110413

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HJM9WFyGTxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Watch as this gets adapted by Takemoto in a12 episode run in Summer 2017. KyoAni's business was successful with Kondasha and they would be stupid not to try it again.

Who the fuck can adapt this god tier art?

Only Kyoani or Bones can do this

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I used to enjoy the threads even if they died because the manga is dead. How can they be making an Anime when its dead?

Dancing midgets > this trash

Oh fuck. This is gonna be big isn't it?

And Kyoanus will make another pandering yuri trash or something else changing the story like they fucking did with Hibikek or Phantom Flop.

Bones can do it justice if they get a Mob tier team. KyoAni can do it if they don't have a movie in production at the dame time. Sunrise can do it if we want CG dance scenes.
I'll go with Sunrise.

>I used to enjoy the threads

I used to enjoy this manga until the author pulled the friendzone card and nobody got their respective fucking girls.

You mean become the Yuri on Ice of 2018?

Also, is that big announcement the only news they have? Is there a new chapter or is it fucked?

Is it no longer on hiatus?

>Is it no longer on hiatus?

This IS hiatus: the manga.

Hiatus ends next month.

Announcement cover.

>Studio Xebec

How you will feel about that?

Damn, best girl will never be in for much of the anime unless they cut some things.

It's nearly been a year hasn't it? I was getting worried.

For better or worse, to some extent, yes. I'll enjoy the series no matter what.

Lesson I learned is that chubby girls becomes perfect sized ladies if they grow up dancing

Last chapter was in February 2016.

Finally, new chapter time.

Do you mean next month as in the month after the issue comes out January 6th, or next month as in January?

It could be a 26 episode series that takes them through the A-rank competition or something. There are only 8 volumes, and 4 of those volumes are Chinatsu.

Who cares about the anime? When's the hiatus finally stopping?

Probably going to be 13 and no Chinatsu. We will see what they cut.

Oh are we going to get a resurgence of dance-themed anime again?

Has YoI finally done something good which isn't selling out to fujoshits?

Glasses is best

>4 of those volumes are Chinatsu.
Good.

Not the January mag. The next one.

I don't think the industry is as fast as you think it is. Chances are this project was in the boiler for at least 2-4 months before YOI aired.

Honestly, this is one I've been expecting for a while. Perhaps Yuri had some influence, but it wouldn't base it on that.

Pretty darn sweet to get adaptations of a handful of series you want.

>Full Year break

Chapter better be long.

The only manga adaptation that I still want is A bride story. But I'm hoping for a series of short movies about each arc instead of an anime series.

Not that user, but we're getting this. It was announced weeks ago.

>本日発売の月刊少年マガジン1月号で予告が掲載されました。
>『ボールルームへようこそ』、2017年2月号より連載再開いたします。
長らくお待たせしてしまいましたが、更なる多々良の活躍にご期待ください!
I could see a stand alone OVA, but that is indeed a tough one. Just remember that good series are recognized.

Newfag here, can someone make a little summary about this? I heard this manga is all dance and drama plus cockblocking from the author even when the MC has countless opportunities to make the move.

this isn't fujoshit, right?

Nope. Drama sports manga. Great short read honestly. The art is great.

This and the main character getting cockblocked.

thanks user, will give it a read.

But Chinatsu has literally been the main heroine of more of the manga than all the other girls.

Still working on generating that site traffic for profit based anime sites I see Sup Forums

FUCK

So the Japanese announcement posted a few days ago was just hype about this anime announcement?

>44 pages
In February?

Sunrise doesn't really make anime anymore so no. Also not Bones they barely make anime anymore either. Your probably looking at one of the cheapy studios the production committees love like a Deen, Silver Link or A-1.

She has?

It's about a normal, ordinary, generic MC who discovers a love of dance after he gets saved from bullies by a world-famous dancer who is considered the best in Japan. He starts to out learning how to ballroom waltz and turns out to have a real talent at observing and learning the styles of others, but he has trouble getting into the upper tiers of dance because he's only been dancing for 6 months by volume 8 and he's had a lot of trouble keeping a female partner. He also has a major crush on one of the best young dancers in Japan, is the object of another younger dancer's crush, and is the target of a yandere lesbian's jealousy.

There's a lot of fujobaiting. Most of the Pixiv is fujo stuff.

The girls turned healthy as fuck?

Volumes 5, 6, 7, and 8 are all about Tatara and Chinatsu becoming a Couple and learning to dance with each other.

Shizuku was Tatara's inspiration in V1 and 2, and Mako was his partner in 3 and 4.

I meant to say

Just look at the rankings.

Bless Chinatsu.

>He also has a major crush on one of the best young dancers in Japan, is the object of another younger dancer's crush, and is the target of a yandere lesbian's jealousy.

Let me see if I get this right, the MC has a crush on one of the best dancers of Japan, another girl is interested on him too and the lesbian who I suppose is interested on that best young dancer want's to cut off his donger.

Isn't Ballroom eYoukoso a flagship for Kodansha? I don't think they'll treat it badly when they saw the monetary benefits of giving a manga a good adaptation with KnK and SnK.

>Heroine level 4
Woah she got BTFO

No, the lesbian is interested in his current partner, who was a good leader in the female-only dancing scene but who didn't notice or return her affections. They broke up, and the lesbian has a much older partner for the pro-circuit, but she hates that Tatara has a much closer relationship to Chinatsu than she ever had.

She's also a heroine though.

I mean dudes have danced together but the girls are top-notch and not sidelined. Depends on which direction its taken in an adaptation.

Mappa can do it justice.

>Mappa
>40 KA per episode on average MAPPA
>on something as animation heavy as BeY.
Yeah that would end up even better than YoI. Mappa needs to figure schedules out and stick to them. Yuri on Ice had animation problems in episode 3 2 months before the episode aired and they didn't bother fixing it. They would ruin BeY. Also they don't have a decent in house director right now so the project might as well be done anywhere else.

They'll do this instead.

February magazine that will be released in January.
>tfw it happens

Just a bit longer until bl OVAs get made like they used to.

Finally some hetero material in the sea of this sports homofest.

Forgot image.

Picked up both of these.

Angry Tatara is superior to flailing beta Tatara. Chinatsu is best heroine

A lot of times when people say "Those two are so going to hatefuck" it's simply something blown out of proportion, but I can actually see it being a real thing between these two.

Their chemistry is ferocious.

>Get excited this is getting an anime.
>A complete shitter makes a thread about it.

Kys

It's more along the lines of something like Glass Mask

I dunno, could they? They'd be working on the next Bahamut wouldn't they?

Cue the cries of
>HAREMSHIT

What's Glass Mask?

>Who the fuck can adapt this god tier art?
>god tier art?
>Ballroom e Youkoso
>god tier art
What? It's Attack on Titan level bad.

>Kodansha
It's gonna be from IG Port. Either we get Production IG or Wit Studio

nice I can now be a contrarian about this!

Jesus Christ you shitposters are delusional

Next thing you're going to say is KnK had bad art.
IG Port struggles with animation that isn't CG. Hoping for either Bones with Matsumoto directing or KyoAni with Takemoto directing.

Mappa's already dead with all the anime they have in production.

What about that CGI studio that did Knights of Sidonia? I could see them getting the contract for this.

I really hope it's not A1-Pictures, they'll fuck it up for sure.

I won't mind if IG, Mappa, Madhouse, Bones, Kyoani(yeah right) get it.

Polygon tends to focus on one production at a time and they have Ajin and Godzilla in production already.

Well Ajin ended.

Holy shit, man. 2017's anime lineup just got better

>Mappa
Can't handle this. They don't have great producers. For something as easy as YoI or Favaro they fucked up the production. It's a miracle that Kono Sekai ended up looking good.
>Madhouse
They don't have any decent directors on board anymore. Silver Link would be better than them.
Watch as this ends up being adapted by Shaft. And get all Bakemonogatari on our asses.

No, it's seriously bad. And there's absolutely no way you can say that it's god-tier. Just look at

I'd laugh if it goes to DEEN

pls God, let Chi-chan has god tier VA.

I bet it's going to be JC Staff.

Besides the point, SL is a fucking massive fire in the dark. You either get Shinbo's right hand hack and that'd be perfectly fine or a random literal who mediocre director and suddenly everything's fucked.

There's an anime Godzilla?

She really is the cutest heroine.

Hanakana.

Yep. Urobuchi is writing it. Coming 2017 by Ploygon. Full CGI though.

You know, Kyoani dancing scenes aren't great.
youtu.be/HJM9WFyGTxk

Please be KyoAni, it has to be.

5 STAR RIVAL
5 STAR WAIFU

>manga is dead
Manga will resume this coming January.

Apperently it's only one chapter and then hiatus again.
Noriko left KyoAni a long time ago.

>god tier art
>its dancing so its heavy on animation and fine movement
Its dead on arrival

I think it will adapt to just before Chii-chan gets added.

Kyoani is strong and independent studio now. They don't need to suck publisher's dick to make anime anymore, so they can concentrate on their own masterpieces, like Kyoukai no Kanata or Phantom World.

I know you're baiting but it was on record that they're the ones leading both Koe no Katachi and Hibike's productions. If they wanted to they can get the deal to adapt BeY.

It won't be KyoAni unless it comes out in 2018.

Hope Yamada does it though.

>Yamada
>TV
I hope not.