Why is anime so unoriginal? Why do they keep using the same scenes? Why do you not get tired of this?

Why is anime so unoriginal? Why do they keep using the same scenes? Why do you not get tired of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ibPCLMH1NM4
youtube.com/watch?v=jtTBYMvLBbw
youtube.com/watch?v=dIZHUyVzx7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>stop showing a blue sky guys

>Why is anime so unoriginal?
Why are you acting like this only happens in anime?

Name one

Everything is the same.

>Children's Cartoon.
>Action movies.
>Comedy Movies.
>Feel Good Family Flicks.
It's not exactly uncommon for shows to copy each other visually user.
I wasn't talking about the sky thing, incase that's what you meant.

because it looks pretty

Anime plagiarizes. News at 11.

>Why do you not get tired of this?
Because I never watch anime.

Asian people fail at being original, everyone knows that.

Why is the sky so unoriginal? Why does it always use clouds? Why is the sea so boring? Why always waves? Why is the snow so soporific? Why the sameface snowflakes?

Sup Forums should ban the sky, sea and snow.

Anime can't plagiarize itself.
It renews itself.

On the other hand, China and Korea plagiarize anime.

This is bound to happen since anime has been around for almost a decade.

Yeah anime openings have been getting incredibly forgettable of late not just with the shitty corporate idol theme songs but the samey visuals as well. One thing I noticed modern anime won't fuck off with is that fruity fucking half open mouth teeth baring smile of somebody looking directly at the viewer eyes closed with crying optional I don't know if it's some sort of 2ch meme they like seeing over and over or something but I swear I see it fucking everywhere I've bothered to look recently.

Anyway Japan is disgustingly uncreative now, fuck it and fuck anime but keep on doing gods work by pointing it out to the degenerates in this community and putting them on the defensive a bit cause it'll be about time all the shit it's talked about why there's any sort of redeeming value left in this hobby.

Anyone remember Chin Down Eyes Up AKA the cover of every other Triple A game for

As if I could remember that the only opening I could remember is only Iku Z.

Holy fucking shit, not even the West is safe now.

Stop talking out of your ass, everyone knows anime was created with NGE.

The industrialization of animation has allowed a normally time-consuming process to be shortened considerably to meet consumer demand. The reliance on previously successful concepts is economical. For the price of a few ketchup packets, you receive an abundance of entertainment.

Trial and error still happens in a small minority of anime. Adjust your tastes to favor the niche.

But some anime have been delayed, right?

>Who invented gunpowder?

What's the first thing you noticed? For me it was the sensei of Kodomo no Jikan, not sure why.

THese days I'm not seeing much outside of fujobait anime a, yurishipperbait anime b and insanely fanatical established fanbase from an LN/VN/Whatever type print media otaku consume in Japan anime c. It's pretty fucking slim picking and it's not even looking so hot on the movie front for 2017 or 2018 unless endless waves of that stuff is your cup of tea.

Ill never get tired of those shots, they're great

Bitching about pillar clouds in summer scenes is like calling orange leaves in autumn generic.

Acient aliens. Then a chinese guy copied it.

Sounds like anime is the right hobby for you. I mean it is the medium of people that don't give a shit about storytelling and like the same old shit with the same old people crammed down their throat every few months.

What about those adopted from video games?

Never forget
youtube.com/watch?v=ibPCLMH1NM4

>what is color theory

based retards

Im going to assume you're kidding.

Regardless of the form of media, 90% of it is complete rehashed garbage. Creativity is just reusing old ideas in a different way anyway.

So what do you think of the upcoming remakes, then?

Remakes? Sequels don't exactly count as remakes.

That makes no sense moron

>has blue sky as the background
>Stop being so unoriginal!!
Dumb nigger

it's just that you guys are a bunch of apathetic fags
try another hobby

This.

There's 'a blue sky' and then there's 'a blue sky reflected perfectly in a vast expanse of flat land covered with a layer of water fine enough to walk over without being immersed beyond the soles of the shoes (or in cases where no ripples are seen, possibly mirrored glass)'. When you think about it, it's bizarrely specific.

>oversimplifying issues
>yet he gets dubs

What a waste.

Redemption.

>ITT Salty faggots
Everyone knows anime is the least original media there is. No other form of entertainment relies so heavily on a set of very specific tropes and character stereotypes for each given genre. When you've seen the two or three best shows of any given genre in anime, you've seen them all. There is no debating this, it's a fact.

I won't deny that anime does rely heavily on tropes, but to say that it is the least original form of entertainment is complete bullshit.The same argument can easily be made for Western media, which is filled to the brim with the same old derivative shit such the family sitcom , murder and crime shows and the same old cooking/recreational/reality tv. Face it user, you might just be jaded as fuck and should just take a break from anime for a while, if not, forever.

The larger the budget the more safe the media will try to be.
But if you look at low budget media like novels and comics they vary a lot and are much more creative than japans internationally successfull stuff.

The reflection of the sky on water is one of those fundamental beauties of the world that pretty much everyone with a soul appreciates. Its not surprising that it gets used all the time. Same reason pretty much all visual media uses sunsets all the time.

One thing I do notice a crazy proliferation of is intros where a sad girl is crying while flying/falling.

Same background artists can work on different projects. There is probably some guy with a lot of connections that everyone says is really fucking good at making OPs so he keeps getting work, and he loves those sky reflection shots.

Or nips are indeed unoriginal, or they know it's common and do it as a kind of custom/semi-meme.

They've used same fucking design for the katana for 700 years, I'd say they're unoriginal and extremely conservative in everything they do.

If you look at low budget Japanese media like manga and LNs they vary a lot and are much more creative than higher budget stuff like animations.
To add to that, many of the lower budget and smaller stuff never ever gets translated.

It's funny you're trying to sound smart while you're spouting bullshit. Maybe look up the history of swords in Japan.

Not you again, cloud-kun.

>LN
>Variation

Yeah sure.

Salar de Uyuni is beautiful

Cumulonimbus and turkey tower clouds are also beautiful and a part of Summer weather

If you don't like anime then don't go near it and don't lurk on Sup Forums. We don't need you. Stop saying anime is unoriginal, it's innovative and nothing is original if you want 100% originality. Stop comparing anime with Western shits like movies and shit. No, just don't do it.

wtf is real

I've got a strange feeling that we're going to cut that into shreds soon enough for some sort of bland consumerist gain.

Best get it recorded in anime as best as we can.

>Bait post
>54 replies and 40 ips

This place has gone to shit

>Innovative
Most of them aren't though.

That's fine though.

Why is everything so unoriginal? Why color theory is so shit?

>bitching about bait
>posting in bait thread
This place is shit!

this is a nice vid on the subject.

youtube.com/watch?v=jtTBYMvLBbw

it looks fucking awesome, why complain?

also this

TLDR: anime copies other anime that copies other anime and has become inbred

But like symbolism 101?

Crying, falling, bad things, something going wrong etc.

What I hate more are OPs that spoil fucking everything if you read into them enough (using very common symbolism).

OPs are also animation tests/show cases.

"Hey look at this reflective surface I drew, everything mirrors correctly and matches, I didn't use any 3D/physics software for this!" Or it could be the opposite and be all about show casing the software that generated the scene.

A salt flat of some kind. Recently had rain though.

Its a big salt lake in Africa.

When the rain drops, it reflect the sky and you can see beyond the flat horizon.

>Salar de uyuni
>Africa

Because
>anime openings

youtube.com/watch?v=dIZHUyVzx7A

cause elevens are taught to not stand out, to not take chances

Even though it's the same concept they are all different. The angles, poses, colors and even the clouds are different. Sorry but I'll never get tired of it.