IQ post thread

Post your IQ scores. To see hoe smart Sup Forums is.
Plus, do any of you know What an IQ of 114 for an 11 year old would be at adult age?

That's like 97 for an adult if my math is right.

3q24

s podt pls nn captcha

I watch rick&morty AND get all the jokes
Truly, I am of the highest IQ

i took a test online and it gave me 128. however im a brainlet autist personality wise

You dont get lower IQ if you become an adult from child, nazi

>online test
Yeah bro I had my physical done online too dude. I'm healthy!!!

What is the IQ to join mensa?
Dont remember

t. barely mensa member

kek, in online test I usually get from 130 to 160, I doubt I'm that high

bout tree fiddy

I scored 120 when I was tested in 7th grade, which was 13 years ago.

IQ tests are woefully inaccurate.
Why not get a stop watch and see how many fap strokes you can get in 60 seconds and walk around proud as a peacock you got 120.

IQ tests are for jewish psychologists to classify you.

t. 110 IQ brainlet

No number could possibly fathom the hight of my intellect. So let me tell you this instead, I'm smart enough to fully understand the genius of Rick and Morty.

Did this test probably a bullshit test tho

Justify yourself leaf, You think a test is the summation of your intelligence and perceptions?
Intelligence tests are for cucks waiting to be patted on the head by their masters.

130, thx to rick and morty.

>What an IQ of 114 for an 11 year old would be at adult age?
about 95

Her name is lactatia

168 apparently. I was high. It hasn't helped much.

I think it's useful for demonstrating that Africans won't become westerners if we just wish for it.

>do any of you know What an IQ of 114 for an 11 year old would be at adult age
I really need an answer to this too.
I recently discovered that I scored 150 when I was 8, but I don't know if I'm still that high.
I asked the psychologist who gave me the test back then, who tried to sell me another test for some shekels.
What she said was that it's hard to know if an individual can keep its IQ over several years, and that there is a high variance for high IQ children, but that it was unlikely that I could have gone from 150 to 100, for example.
So I guess I'm some kind of genius, AMA.

>tfw surrounded by brainlets

Over 9000

You seem insecure.

Also you guys are full of shit, an online test doesn't mean anything, and I'm the only genius here.

living in a 3rd word shithole though so I don't know the equivalent of that in a 1st country

>You seem insecure.
Why? As a matter of fact I am, fuck you leaf.

139 -- but I lack motivation.

118 on the WAIS-IV, although I would take an IQ of 110 if it meant I didn't have ADHD-PI or Sluggish Cognitive Tempo

133 accepted into MENSA at age 8

NIGGA Why the fuck where you talen to mensa

no clue dude, i was 8yo i just said "ok cool i guess?" and went back to fucking off

I got tested at 128 using WISC 4 when i was 12.

Memes aside, I have an IQ of 85. Ask me anything.

What is your job ?
Have you always felt dumber than other people ?

Tested by a psychologist using WISC when i was 11 too

135 got it tested when I was in like 2nd grade

128 - german/quarter sicilian
ready for the white fight

fuck is it hard to not forget breathing?XD

UPS package handler. I need people to repeat directions more than once, because I tend to get confused by them easily. This is one reason why I have a hard time driving long distances with a GPS. I am unfamiliar with the area and even the simplest directions can throw me off.
No.