Yuri!!! on Ice

If the skating tracks sold 45k in one week, can we expect the same amount of BD/DVD sales?

Other urls found in this thread:

karice.wordpress.com/2016/12/28/p544/
rankstker.net/index_news.cgi
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/12/27/uta-no-prince-sama-newest-insert-song-dominates-japans-weekly-cd-sales-chart
twitter.com/fluffy_magnus/status/813731296874819584
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In this case they really are charms instead of real engagement rings. It's not that they aren't gay, it's just that his feelings can't get past his denial, so he does romantic shit like this while handwaving it away with excuses.

And in the meantime those rings still mark Victor as his and prevent anyone else from staking a claim. Bet he feels good about that and avoids thinking why.

Looks like was starting to have one before Onsen on Ice, too.

Side-effects vary person to person. Medication for anxiety and depression can be a lot of trail and error, especially considering it barely starts showing signs of effectiveness at 6-8 weeks. It takes roughly 2-3 months for these types of meds to fully work. However, usually you'll notice the worse of the side-effects within the first 6 weeks. Some anti-depressants help with concentration and energy as well.

Either way anything is better than what Piggy's been doing.

I think he's afraid of rejection. For their relationship to progress it'll probably come from Yuuri taking the initiative.

Also he blacked out for a moment in ep9, pretty sure that was beginning of a panic attack.

>every time he feels anxious he goes to train
>by the way he's done virtually nothing but train since childhood

Welp, good luck, Viktor. What would make Yuuri take initiative?

I'm still mad at his parents, how did they think this was okay?

>And in the meantime those rings still mark Victor as his and prevent anyone else from staking a claim. Bet he feels good about that and avoids thinking why.

This is rather lewd when you think about it.

Something will make him realize what he wants from Victor, who knows what.

His parents called him right before the GPF to tell him his dog died knowing he has major performance anxiety. The Katsukis are awful parents.

Piggy probably rejected them when they tried to get close too. And the average nip can't into mental health issues.

Idiocy, too. Baldy is just as isolated and inexperienced as Piggy at forming intimate bonds.

Some were wanting it I think, last radio show. karice.wordpress.com/2016/12/28/p544/

And don't forget they also know nothing about the sport that has defined majority of his life, they really can't be assed to give a shit about their son.

That they didn't recognize Victor is telling, Yuuri's been obsessed with him for half his life.

>, I mean, I don’t really know what anime directors are like, but she was beautiful and very feminine, like very petite (Ucchi finds this really amusing for some reason…), even now I don’t really know what a typical director is like, but after we’d chatted for a while, discussing what kind of story she wanted to depict, she suddenly let of this strange laugh, like “DOHOho!”
Yamamoto is so moe

It's funny how Kubo specifically mentioned that she supposedly wrote Yuuri's loved ones as supportive people who can't be blamed for his anxiety and then shit like this keeps happening. Do nips really consider this a good parenting?

This and I'm sure he took comfort in the idea of Victor having a token of him even after they (in Yuuri's fucked up brain) are inevitably separated.

Maybe if she made them more intense, like fans, Yuri would feel pressured and suffocated around them too? He feels comfortable at home because they allow him his distance while still being supportive of him.

They're supportive but don't take a vested interest in what he does, though I'd expect them to know a bit more given that he's been skating for so long. Minako was his biggest supporter and motivator, I guess they left that up to her.

He hadn't been home in 5 years, don't think that would have been an issue.

>Dohohoho!

Yamamoto is Renge confirmed.

Nobody wants them to be as intense as fans, but being at least slightly more aware of what's happening to him and his life would be nice.
Though I guess you can't win with Yuuri.

Victor has his own issues honestly. When he's upset he either totally withdraws and puts up a fake mask with a heap of passive aggressiveness or snaps the other way and almost threatens to get physical. It's probably because his life never allowed him to show negative feelings in a healthy way but still.

Of course. Piggy is the kind of surprise lewd. Of all the ten fingers he could have slipped that ring on, he chose that particular one.

You really cant. Ganba, Victor!

That's why I consider him crying a progress, it's the most honest he has ever been.

Stalker prediction for volume 1 just shot up to *11,717 pt, almost two thousand more than yesterday.

>rankstker.net/index_news.cgi

It's almost like he didn't realize he was crying.

>karice
No thanks.

I hope Yuuri's reaction wasn't too discouraging for him. Funny how Yuuri unknowingly rejecting him at the beginning burned him so bad he's this cautious and hesitant about pushing now.

Comiket just posted exclusive merch.

Would you cop?

Do the DVD and BDs come with different info booklets? In terms of content.

I need to read more of this. Sauce?

No, they come with the same content. Only DVDs are region locked and BDs aren't.

Scans when?

Maybe

>We really wanted to write more about Otabek and Yurio, but they just didn’t have the time, especially with that final episode.

So BikeFairy arc guaranteed for S2?

Now that he knows Yuuri didn't remember you'd think he'd realize Yuuri wasn't really rejecting him in that sense.

Jesus christ what are those

Cover

Is Victor really willing to suffer in silence forever if Yuuri never works through his bullshit? He'd have to get sick of the blue balls at some point, right?

I hope so.

hideous

They obviously didn't even talk about it. I wonder how Yuuri would react if Victor finally explained himself, what that night meant to him, and that a Yuuri's rejection made him cry himself to sleep.

Victor is a surprisingly fragile guy.

Maybe if I was black.

>Yuuri yanking the chain in the last panel

It'll be interesting to see how he'll manage with them living together, now it'll just be the two of them at home for the most part.

Holy fuck 100000/10 this needs to be scanned

Did they remove (You)? Good.

I don't think it hurt him, in that moment he looked pissed off and combative. Likely didn't want to be comforted.

My thoughts exactly

Fingers crossed

Are there any other yoi magazine spreads for February besides Animage and Animedia?

who do you want to smell like?

PASH is doing an illustration book, but there are no previews yet.

Also the regular issues of Pash and a special 34-page special in Febri (Vol 40).

Chris: I would smell like lube and glitter glue

I would actually buy the victor one only if they released a daki I could spray it on to pretend it's my husbando.

An user yesterday translated the scents, Yuri's is 'clean cotton and citrus' but I don't remember the others.

Viktor's is floral.

I think those are different scents? for the perfume, the top notes for yuuri's are passionfruit, lemon and forest green.

Well, dedication is considered a top-tier virtue in Japanese culture. As long as he is hardworking, he'll be fine.

here's the list,

victor
トップ:ベルガモット、リーフグリーン
ミドル:ジャスミン、ミュゲ、バイオレット
ラスト:ムスク、パチョリ

yuuri
トップ:パッションフルーツ、レモン、フォレストグリーン
ミドル:ミュゲ、ジャスミン、ローズ
ラスト:ムスク、ヘリオトロープ、クローブ

yurip
トップ:アップル、レモン、リーフグリーン
ミドル:ジャスミン、ローズ、ライラック
ラスト:ムスク、アンバー、シダー

victor's sounds nicest desu

>forest green
How is this a scent

victor:
>top: bergamot, leaf green
>middle: jasmine, muguet, violet
>base: musk, patchouli

yurik:
>top: passionfruit, lemon, forest green
>middle: muguet, jasmine, rose
>base: musk, heliotrope, clove

yurip:
>top: apple, lemon, leaf green
>middle: jasmine, rose, lilac
>base: musk, amber, cedar

>yurio
>トップ:アップル、レモン、リーフグリーン

so basically fairy smells like a juice box?

c-cute.

the fragrance beads are "blue ocean" scent. (victor's are bergamot citrus, and yurio's is sandlewood)

To be fair one of the best things about YOI was the music selection.

Apart from Yuri's stupid Agape shit all the tracks were a solid 8/9 out of 10, Georgi's song has so much fucking replay value.

agape is great though.

They overused it so much and it was Yuri's worst skate so it really rubbed on me unlike Yuri on Ice.

Why the scented shit? Because women?

I understand getting something generic to make a room smell nice or needing cologne/perfume for a big event. But why buy branded shit from a show that has never once featured the product in any way, shape, or form? Guess I can't into capitalism since shows aimed at women have these kinds of products all the time. They wouldn't keep doing it if it didn't work.

Georgi's song is too repetitive for me to love, but the OST overall is one of the best I've heard in years. I can't wait for the BGM music with the reprise versions and Yurio's guitar screech.

Do you think Yurio is gonna grow up to be a beautiful Bishounen like Biktoru?

I want him to stay young.

Forever.

>draw Viktor
>call him Fairy
Why?

Why are they fixing all the silly Fairy faces?

they are fixing most of the silly faces in general it seems

fairy's hand still looks fucked up though.

what the fuck, that was a great face.

It's not bad as you think. Drawfag here.

And yet they left his hand fucked up

Let pig be pig!

Goddamn Yuuri is a lucky man.

But it's not fucked up.

Well, he's already growing his hair out long like Victor's was. It's clear he's trying to copy him.

This is the most beautiful fixing.

You must be a pretty shitty drawfag if you think that looks ok.

Yeah, anatomy is one thing you don't need to be a "drawfag" to know if it looks ok. Everyone can spot shitty anatomy. You know why? BECAUSE WE SEE BODIES EVERY DAY. It's not hard.

love triangle for s2 confirmed

Waiting for the sales numbers just to be able to revel in how hard they BTFO everything else this season is suffering.

How did Utapri and Touken Ranbu do?

I thought the point was for him to learn not to do that.

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/12/27/uta-no-prince-sama-newest-insert-song-dominates-japans-weekly-cd-sales-chart

BDs not out yet but some Utapri song sold over 100K.

>removing silly Piggy
For what reason?

twitter.com/fluffy_magnus/status/813731296874819584

In context that moment doesn't really need a silly piggy face.