Ann Coulter is a Goddamn Savage!

Wew, lads!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/936313828492668928
returnofkings.com/138122/my-tinder-experiment-confirms-that-girls-in-western-canada-prefer-black-men-over-white
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ann "anal rape for all Dems" Coulter.

yep. but the binary suggest support for one or the other. fuck i hate twitter.

Yank politicians keeping it classy I see.

Weiner is in the nicest (((prison))) in the country. Doubt he's getting anything but r&r

This is pretty damn savage. How is weiner doing in prison lads? Any stories?

>politician
She isn't one, but most politicians are in it for themselves and therefore are all scum.
>Yas mastur take my money and vote so you may shit all over my rights and get paid $180,000 to do so yas
Literally the most cucked thing to do is get into politics and unironically believe any political figure cares for you.

I wish that was true, but Weiner's not in a prison you or I would go to, he's in a minimum security prison in the heart of moon bat country: Massachusetts. He's probably watching TV and ordering from a menu while asking the staff if they can pretend to be 15.

>Rape is funny when it happens to men

Tonight: Ann Coulter still has a penis

>LOL PRISON RAPE

This needs to end.

Ann "Russia is white" Coulter

>Yank politicians

LOL she's not but keep trying

>surely it's fa-

twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/936313828492668928

he's in a minimum security, white collar "Medical" facility. Nobody is raping him

Honestly, what the fuck is wrong with America? Even in prisons people fuck each other regardless of gender

Fuck off cuck

He's more likely to eat a cold shitty sandwich and cry himself to sleep then be raped throughout the night.

Blame the shitskins. Almost all prison rape is committed by blacks or hispanics.

How can you say rape culture doesn't exist when people can openly laugh and celebrate about people being raped and suffer no consequences?

>haha le man who was accused gets le raped

epic, Ann. Simply eric.

why would it be fake? Ann Coulter has made a career out of being a controversial talking head, she's like an American Katie Price

>not using Annal Coulter

she's said way more fun things before

again he is at Federal Medical Center, Devens in Middlesex County, Massachusetts. It is a minimum security MEDICAL CENTER where inmates are so free that they are only checked on a few times a day.

>The prison has a recreation area for floor hockey, basketball, and soccer, a hobby craft room, and a music-practice room

he's on fucking vacation

I dont care anymore. Fuck white women. Im done.

returnofkings.com/138122/my-tinder-experiment-confirms-that-girls-in-western-canada-prefer-black-men-over-white

Even Ann Coulter has taken black dick.

>accused
They had text records and pictures he sent.

It is

oy vey he texted a 15 year old time to le rape this man

Vacation? Fucking vacation? I doubt that prison has even a single sex therapy horse-riding area anywhere on site!

Lmao no it's not

The Aryan Brotherhood makes up the majority of the prison rapists

White people are best at everything after all

Wiener is going to get his little Star of David BTFO.
If you catch my drift

>breaking news: woman seeks attention

Also, Wiener is living better than most Americans in a comfy cell with cable, visits and healthy meals. The only celebrities that go to real prison are negro rappers and entertainers because they don’t cooperate with police.

I like Ann Coulter.

She looks like the kind of girl who tries to be in command but loves being smacked in the face when doing anal.

And after the sex, funny jokes about liberals and europe.

go back to lereddit

>uses degenerate app for hookups to prove that women on it are degenerate whores

According to my study using Grindr, 100% of men are gay!