Why are christians so agresive towards us atheist here on Sup Forums?

Why are christians so agresive towards us atheist here on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/351436519/Muhammad-s-Inspiration-by-Judaism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Atheism is anti-white

Christianity is a kike invention.

atheism is anti-family

>mfw leftists say "trigger"
namefags are cancer and so is this thread
>in all fields

Because atheists are far more commonly left wing.

Nope

Because when you ask them for evidence they can only come up with flimsy thought experiments and equivocations

If a deity was answering prayers for 2000 years, you would absolutely see physical effects on the world which science could verify. If the deity only performs non-physically, then it's functionally the same thing as not having a deity.

>tfw you know you'll never be as happy as these people so you start talking about white genocide so you'll feel like you're on the moral highground.

I tip my kippa to you (((atheist)))

Why are atheists so aggressive towards Christians?

I wonder

Because atheists are good goyim faithfully serving the interests of the elite.

Atheism is fedora tier and are just as stupid as Christians yet to stupid to realize and claim their better and everyone else is stupid.
Agnostic mysticism is where its at.

>happy
you misspelled "fat and black", user

>Rebel Flag
>Atheist
Get out of my Southland fucker

>1/3 of atheists voted Trump
wow, you sure caught us

Imagine getting rekt as badly as Christendom did when Mehmet II rolled up to the gates of your crown jewel fortress city, changing its name forever while desecrating the largest cathedral in the world, then turning it into a mosque.
Christcuckery was already a loser religion but that event really cemented the experience. They’ve never recovered and live with a permanant ass chap.

>Atheism is anti-white
>atheism is anti-family

Nice larp. Nobody is that stupid. Atheism is only non-belief in made-up gods. you'd have to be really brain-damaged to believe it's anything else.

it always happened, God's people being captured or enslaved by a greater empire, just to teach them a lesson, the empire always got destroyed aftewards so dont worry

It's the leftism that causes them to become atheist though, not the other way around.

months later...

That's exactly it though. Athiests think not believing in God is equivalent to not believing in bullshit which clearly is not the case. Furthermore, they're ideological anti-consequentialist. They shit on Christians regardless if the outcome of their ideology is good or not. This is why they become leftist in the first place. If the left was judged on the consequences of their actions, then no one would be a leftist.

(((ATHEISM)))

70% OF THE JEWS IN AMERICA ARE ATHIEST, ROUGHLY 90% IN ISRAEL.

ATHEISM IS A JEWISH LIE TO CONVERT PEOPLE INTO JEW WORSHIPPERS WITHOUT THEM KNOWING.

Because Christians are literally the worst kind of people.

They nitpick about every little sin others commit and gossip endlessly and then turn around and commit countless sins and write it off as "LOL FORGIVEN".
They have so effectively blinded themselves to their own behavior that they legitimately believe they are good people. They laugh and nod at the idea of a loving god that sends 99% of humanity to an eternal torture pit.

This. Atheism is anti christian, you rarely see atheists attacking islam and you never see them attacking judaism.

Friendly reminder the crusades attacked more christians living in europe (and whatever "pagans" they found) then any muslims.

Friendly reminder christians fought for centuries to take back their "holy city" and when they finally got it thwy gave it to the jews after ww2.

Good job christfags. Keep pushing the jew agenda.

Wow, the last 3 elections atheist numbers for democrats went down. Almost like atheists don’t play on a team.

You just described leftism. You people just can't avoid accusing others of your own sins, can you?

we are good people according to God, i dont care what you say, you better repent and accept Christ

>atheism is anti white
>implying the entire reason the USA is a slave to Israel is because of all of those damn neckbeard atheists and not the rest of the hick evangelical Christian population

>(((Hey there fllow athiests)))

They've been trained well by their Jewish masters.

>atheist want money and power
>jews have a bunch of banks
>they suck jewish cock
makes sense

because they have no arguments

Your ungodly heathens, but theres still hope for you yet, admit your shortcomings, accept the lord into your life and become a new man a better man and a blessed man.
>plus you all rock around like your clever as fuck and always have to reasure people that your "smarter" than everyone in the room
Both my brother in laws are like you and their fucking annoying as fuck

We're supposed to use our free will and do the right thing and some people choose to reject god and live shitty lives.
God doesnt control us he gave us free will to prove our worth and faith in life

Christianity is not a white religion

>briton
enjoy your muslim plague

Sure, if someone is a degenerated leftist who hates traditional values, of course they will also become atheist. But why bash right wing atheists who share no such trait with them. Atheism in itself is the lack of belief in god and that's it.

More like: Enjoy your falklands

But seriously nogs are on the same level of Christian as Latino gang bangers.

Stfu *Tips fedora* HAHAHAHAHA BTFO

You're all dumb.

Because with atheism there's nothing to talk about except why they're right. It's as if on one hand there's infinite possibilities and this whole world of faith and theology and metaphysical intrigue. Then on the atheist hand there is nothing. We want to talk about the possibilities Wotan and carl jungs ideas of the archetype-- atheists barge in NOOOO YOU CANT BELIEVE IN ANYTHING

oh man what if yoga actually brings to to a higher spiritual level and your kundalini--- atheists barf all over NO DONT EVER ENTERTAIN AN IDEA I CANT RECORD ON A DEVICE

which what if our thoughts are real and consciousness is something we're all experiencing?

Atheists have a seizure NOOOO THERES NONWAY YOU CAN PROVE CONCIOUSNESS EXISTS AGAHDGSNN

Atheism is a Jewish construct.

it's always jews larping as christians

atheism is not a construct, it's a natural state, you are not born religious.

(((Atheists)))

insecurity.

christians don't actually believe it, they choose to pretend because they feel for one reason or another that it's important to retain the structure overall

Atheism is anti-white and atheists shoot first every single time. If we hate you it's because you conditioned us to do so.

because atheists are fucking obnoxious. I'm not even remotely religious but I'll choose Christians ever time

>Christianity is a kike invention
Considering the Jesus Christ rejected the Pharisaic oral law which is the basis for the Talmud, I do not find that your claim is based on scriptural facts

Are you one of those who still think Judeo-Christian is an actual thing? Think of it this way, would you say that Talmudic-Jesus is a thing?

And in case you're a Muzrat
scribd.com/document/351436519/Muhammad-s-Inspiration-by-Judaism

You can believe in whatever you want, but so can I. In reality, it's exactly the other way around, it's only you who can't comprehend someone having different worldviews than you.

I know athiests. They are absolutely horrible repulsive individuals. They love to shit on christians but they will happily stick up for kikes and muslims. They are the biggest hypocrites alive a d they accuse us of cherry picking from the bible while cherrypicking from the bible to attack you. They are nothing but subhuman trash. I would unironically have nothing against killing them

How exactly is atheism anti-white? Most Christians are shitskins. Most religious people are shitskins. Most atheists are white.

Christians thrive on a persecution complex, so they view their rudeness and uncivil behavior as "defending the faith".

No I just don't want converse about the absence of something at length as much as I would the presence. There's just so much more to talk about

White people who pretend to be jews are, as the bible says, "cutting themselves off" from their own tree and "grafting themselves AGAINST NATURE" into the tree of the jews.
Romans 11:
"Consider therefore the kindness and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you, provided that you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off. And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. After all, if you were cut out of an olive tree that is wild by nature, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree!
This verse also recognizes that the actual TREE is that of the yahweh, whose people are the jews. Jews are the "natural branches", others are simply foreigners, unnatural branches.

why are there nominally 2 religions instead of just "judaism" even though it's the exact same thing ?
Jesus was sent to his own. The bible specifically uses the term "his own", meaning the jews. At the time of Jesus' ministry, the jews saw themselves as being oppressed by the romans. They were expecting a Messiah to come, and to defeat their enemies and free them, the same way as Moses came to them to defeat the egyptians and give them their own nations. This is what they were hoping for, but instead what did they get? A squeamy, masochistic, weak manlet who told them to instead submit even harder, to pay their taxes in silece and to be kind and loving towards foreigners. This angered the jews, and so they rejected him. Jesus was resentful about the fact that his own didn't receive him, and decided to take revenge by fucking up their exclusive ethnic religion by opening the floodgates for all dirty goyim to come in and pretend like they are partakers of a religion that was meant for their tribe alone (and would have remained that way forever had jesus not taken revenge). The fact that there are any white people pretending to be jews at all now is simply a quirk of history, 11 disciples were sent to the jews, only 1 of them to the dirty goyim. Paul, the tricky little kike that he was, managed to whisper in the ears of dumb peasants, and managed to ignite the spark that would go accross Europe the exact same way that Islam would 800 years later. Eternal sex, eternal food, eternal hedonism, all you need to do is whatever this kike trickster whispers in your ear. Persecute other religions, desecrate temples, kill your members of your own tribe and destroy their houses, open the gates to enemy tribes. Trust me goy, it's what the king of jews wants, and you serve him now.

This.
Look up the Alumbrados in the Vatican Archives. See that they are related to Quietism and then read what Quietism is about.
Bolsheviks are fanatically athiest, and we know where that came from.
Jews hate Christianity and they invented athiesm.
Also Crowley to Lavey, Hubbard. Linked to Cabala which comes from, again, the Alumbrados.

very funny of you to have a nazi flag considering you bow down to the king of jews and are yourself (according to st. paul) a card-carrying, verified, certified jew.

ccording to the bible, all those who submit themselves to the king of jews (Jesus/Jeshua) become completely legitimate, card-carrying jew.
Romans 2:28:
"A person is not a Jew who is one only outwardly, nor is circumcision merely outward and physical. No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code."
The apostle Paul clearly says here that you don't need to be circumcised to become a certified jew. All you need to do is believe in jesus and you become circumcised INWARDLY.

>Because when you ask them for evidence they can only come up with flimsy thought experiments and equivocations.

>Proceeds to state a flimsy equivocation

Digits confirm. Judaism and christianity are spiritual enemies. If atheists hated all religion they would be bashing islam too. No, athiesm is yet another tactic to bring down white christian civilization.

Because they can't use actual arguments so they always use insults and fedora memes.

Atheism leads to nihilism. Nihilism leads to degeneracy.

(((Pope francis))). Nice try. "Jews" didnt even exist back then. Like it or not, when europe and america turned away from jesus, things started going to shit.

your religion's stated goal on this planet is to unify humanity under to king of the jews

in practice this means opening the borders for millions of negroes and arabs (ETERNAL SAVED BROTHERS), this puts me, my homeland, & my progeny at risk.

American evangelicals believe that the only reason for the existence of the U.S is to protect the state of Israel and to sacrifice dumb white goys in their wars, but do tell me more

>atheism leads to nihilism
thats how christcuck cope

You know what you pathetic little kikelover?
You can be atheist and belive in an afterlife interesting huh? Not only that you can belive almost anything.

It just means you are not a little degenerate jew worshipping christcuck that should be killed

>Agnostic mysticism

Then by all means, do so. Atheists are not preventing you from that. In fact, since I don't really care about spirituality, I wouldn't even bring my beliefs up if I wasn't under constant attack and didn't feel like I need to defend myself. Look in the archives, it's one thread after another. "Why do atheists X?", "Why are atheists Y?" "Atheists BTFO.". I've rarely ever came across the millitant atheist "stereotype", but I feel like every other christian is of the millitant type, it's usually them who initiate these pointless conversations.

race idolaters get the bullet

Atheism had an influential role in destroying the family and cultural foundation in bolshevism, do I despise atheists? No.
Do I believe proponents and outspoken atheists are bad? Yes.
Atheists overwhelmingly lean left wing because without moral conscious they most often look to the government to sustain a comfortable life until they're feeble.

This isn't to speak for all atheists but promotion of it is at most often a direct attack on the foundation of western civilization, I would much prefer that atheists behave at the least culturally Christian and capitulate for the sake of societal foundation.

Athiests are, regardless of your affiliation, the greatest threat to the west , second only to jews and muslims

>most atheists
>white
By sheer population size and communist history i would actually wager that China makes up a much more significant population of atheists, combined with the jewish (((atheist))) pattern im going to call BS on the "most atheists are white" argument, especially if you are going to use global populations to state most christians aren't white.

Nobody worships the king of jews harder than these catladies hiding migrants in the churches you know

Anbd why do you put pope francis in brackets? Do you not understand that if you submit to Jesus (the king of jews) YOU YOURSELF ARE OFFICIALLY ADOPTED INTO THE THE TRIBE
""A person is not a Jew who is one only outwardly, nor is circumcision merely outward and physical. No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code."
YOU YOURSELF ARE INWARDLY CIRCUMCISED, WAKE UP

No, it does not. Life is the life's ultimate purpose. Since it's the only life I have, I should live it to its fullest. Since life is great, I also want my children to have a good life. Therefore it's also in my interest to uphold moral values and better our society to preserve it for future generations. No god has to be involved in that.

>American evangelicals believe that the only reason for the existence of the U.S is to protect the state of Israel and to sacrifice dumb white goys in their wars, but do tell me more

Protestants aren't Christian. They're more akin to muslims.

Athiests believe that their little lives dont matter and they just go poof when they die and they assume the same of everyone else. That is not an ideology we want in a society

If god existed he'd smite every last nigger on European soil.

Go kiss your israelite chosen people dicks kikelover

europe was built on nationalism not your kikeloving piece of shit traitor religion

Define nihilism.
Atheists are mostly white because atheists have the highest IQs.

>daily reminder that all atheists are cultural marxists, let me explain why
>proceeds to talk about leftists

Go home JIDF

Im atheist and belive in rebirth you are just too much of a brainlet to understand that atheism is not abelive as atheist you can belive almost anything you fucking degenerate sandnigger religion loving retard

amen brother let us all mix together to rebel against those filthy racists!

as a matter of fact, let's go on a crusade and destroy all neighbourhoods that are over 90% white and bring some DIVERSITY (christian nigerians) in there!

WORSHIP THE KING OF JEWS BROTHER AMEN

Atheism isn't inherently left-wing. In fact, the only thing that can keep you from coming to conclusions that make the neolib status quo very uncomfortable is believing that all of humanity is united under the love of a jewish god.

another person with a nazi flag talking about jews as if you yourself aren't biblically a completely legitimate jew:

The shills are out full force today

They are too dumb to understand reason

>chosen people lover
>calls JIDF
Are al of you weak patheitc genetic pieces of shit christians this delusional?

Your genes should be wiped from the pool you are stain on the european people just like leftists

Hahaha this

How exactly did atheism destroy the family unit in the west? It didn't. What destroyed the family unit is the material concerns of the capitalist economic system. Women entered the work force solely because it was good for economics, that's why feminists were funded by and supported by the elite of society. It was extremely profitable for women to enter the workforce, it doubles labour supply and output. Capitslists get to pay less and get more productivity. Basic economics. Not some magical atheist conspiracy.

The christian british empire was much larger than the pagan roman one

>They are nothing but subhuman trash. I would unironically have nothing against killing them.
>posts anime picture
>has natsoc flag

It's funny how you claim atheists to be repulsive and obnoxious while you yourself appear to be an edgy and stupid teenager.

The british empire was built on Nationalism you cuck christianity had its height in the middle ages where they got btfo by mudslime sandniggers

>materialism
>i luv my race so much i'll make sure it goes to hell