Pay Tribute and Respect to the Herzegovinian Croatian General Kebab Remover Praljak

F for Respect

Other urls found in this thread:

kurir.rs/region/2949665/praljak-pomirio-srbe-i-hrvate-u-komentarima-na-smrt-hrvatskog-generala-ima-i-onih-koji-isticu-da-je-branio-i-srbe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He wasn't a war criminal...

people who draw are seriously fucking gay

bump

He said he doesnt want funeral in letter he left to his family.

F

sad. why?

>mah boi, this peace is what all true warriors strive for

F
True honor is rare these days, RIP.

No idea desu.

What were his last words

something something, i am innocent, proceed to drink poison.

Shut the fuck up you dirty n*rtherner

How long did it take for him to die after drinking?

"Your honor, (His name) is not a war criminal and I reject this rulling with contemp"

>Sips poison

>> Claims innocence
>> Drinks poison

F as in found guilty, bitch.

>You will never be a warlord

Pretty quickly
They put him in an ambulance (probably alive) but he was dead when he got to the hospital.

first news about his death appeared 3 hours after he sipped poison, and he was still alive in the ambulance so it definitely wasn't a quick painless death

Generally only the innocent do something like this, the guilty usually have a certain suspension of disbelief that allows them to convince themselves something will work out in their favour. If the guilty do decide to take the shortcut out then they usually do it in private because their death isn't intended as a message but an escape.

What an absolute statement of disrespect in the face of the courts, a very powerful act.

Danes dont know the concept of Honor, thats why Kierkegaard hated his own nation

You nazi leftovers should drink poison to honour him.

hitler did nothing wrong

Exactly. This man was trying to send a message.

F

C:\>rem kebab_

Show your flag you turkish inbreed

Not only the court but the UN politics regarding the former yugoslavian states too
Like Socrates he exposed the bias and hypocricy of the Hague
Not to mention that he had only 2 more years

he refused a unjust ruling

F

F
Jack did nothing wrong.

>children on Sup Forums still think that was real poison he drank.
It was all a theatrical scene to "get him out of the picture". Hes probably enjoying a cocktail right now lurking this thread and laughing.

WTF
Gen. Praljak reconciled serbs and croats?
kurir.rs/region/2949665/praljak-pomirio-srbe-i-hrvate-u-komentarima-na-smrt-hrvatskog-generala-ima-i-onih-koji-isticu-da-je-branio-i-srbe
"Rest in peace, brave man! Thank you for keeping Croatian civilians, defending and saving Serbian civilians and children in Central Bosnia."
"Slobodan Praljak is an honorable soldier, and this was demonstrated by rescuing entire Serb villages from the Mujahedin."

Ever get tired of being a flaggot?

F

You should give serbia their clay back you poor piece of shit of a third wold country.

F

F
He did nothin wrong

Himmler killed himself too dumbfuck.

>checked for respect

When he was already sentenced to deat you idiot. Praljak was a free man since he served 2/3 of his sentence.

F
Though the acts they did and how they handled the entire muslim situation was nigger-tier.

what?

This man was a paragon of Humanity. The Jews must be punished for what they did to this man. Rest In Peace, Old man.

>muslim situation

F

>burger education

Himmler didn’t commit suicide you bluepilled faggot. Also he was innocent

HemlockLife!

F

Respect to a man with honor and a backbone.

F

F

>Denmark
>North

F

The judges face is the best descripion of how uninformed the tribunal was about the Balkan war. His face says:
>wat does this balkanese animal shout? sit down you barbarian.

But in reality the judge is a fucking degenerate and knows nothing about the Balkan war. I recommend everyone watch what Vojislav Seselj did to those amateurs in court.

Though I generally disagree, this fad of placing their pen on the paper before taking the photo is pretty cringe.

F

This.
Why is it that the fascists always kill themselves before taking any responsibility of their actions?

F.

Fuck the jews.

>sipping intensifies

F

he dindu nuffin man... he a good boy

>GLOM :D

I think im going to print a picture of him and frame it. Dont think i will ever be impressed as much as i did by him.

F

Exactly, if there ever was a trial that was "Word against word" i would listen to the most daring guy everytime.

ECHOE NOSE HAHAHAHA

Are you guys literally butthurt about everything?

Rip kebab remover

He did nothing wrong. Apparently a bridge blew up and a few pows died during a war

Any idea what pen they're using. Those are really some great lines.

F

F

At least he didn't die oom...

war crimes are war crimes one day u gotta pay.

Breivik played a mage with that armor. Is it an inside joke?

F

Died like a man, spitting defiance at his oppressors

>Himmler killed himself too dumbfuck

Hitler did nothing wrong. That would make him innocent.

>Himmler killed himself

Check out this Hollywood History victim

F…FUG

to be honest they basically convicted him for war crimes because he blew up a bridge

>finished electrical eng. degree at 25
>graduated psychology/sociology a year later
>graduated dramatic arts the following year
most admirable

>Hitler was gay
wow look at this kike

Since this thread is full of yugoslavs, can any user recommend some good sauces on the whole balkan war bogaloo? Im looking for some text or video that can give the whole long story to a brainlet that doesnt know a fuck about the war

This is one of the most surreal things I've seen. it's like our reality messed up years ago and still can't shift back

people with sentience are fuckin lame

The man was a scum.

BOSDING OC :DDDDDD

F

F

haha benis :D

upvoted

Probably a micron

Sorry, just looked again. It's most likely a Pitt/Faber castle. Better than a micron

Go on slobodanpraljak.com there are his materials he used in court, books, papers, analysis, videos etc. He truly put all his energy in his defense and considered it his life mission after he voluntarily decided to go to court.

1 hercegovno less

Can agree with you on that one Norbro

t. Matija Babić

t. Hercegovno

Cringy shitpost

Very nice

Oi cunt don't steal my fucking OC

>has such tiny balls he allegedly offs himself so he can have a huge nose and be like hitler who is loved by fake kikes the world over
how'd he get it? did anybody explain the lapses involved? no. does anybody care about these sort of questions? no. this goy is a huge "jew" and isnt even dead. fake jews. fake news. both are loved by dolan

and still lives. probably. i forgot to mention that about shitler

F