The Bible, Niggers and (((Jews)))

Lets start with the bible text
>And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
The serpent, Satan, here is said to have produced offspring, namely with eve. Now Eve got Kain and Abel (and Seth, which we dont go into here). Kain, who is the offspring of Eve and the serpent then kills his brother Abel because he envied that his sacrifieces were greater than his own. For this Cain got cursed.
>12"When you cultivate the ground, it will no longer yield its strength to you; you will be a vagrant and a wanderer on the earth."
> 15So the LORD said to him, "Therefore whoever kills Cain, vengeance will be taken on him sevenfold." And the LORD appointed a sign for Cain, so that no one finding him would slay him.
This Curse made the land not bare fruit to him, and "marked" him.

Now we skip a bit of time until after the flood. people mixed with each other, everyone has some Seed of the Serpent in him, but not all express that seed. We go to Noah when he was blackout drunk and his son Ham "seeing Noahs nakedness" (probably raped him). When Noah woke up:
>And he said: Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
Note that Canaan is also considdered to be of the Seed of the Serpent, which at this point got its second curse.
They are unable to agriculture, "servants of servants" aka slaves, and are "marked". Does sound a lot like niggas which in all these years still cant farm, are historically usually used as slaves and are marked by their skincolour.

(to be continued...)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/02/20/science/a-new-theory-on-how-neanderthal-dna-spread-in-asia.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Wojcicki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porphyria
healthline.com/health/porphyria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Báthory#Trial
scientificamerican.com/article/fountain-of-youth-young-blood-infusions-ldquo-rejuvenate-rdquo-old-mice/
youtube.com/watch?v=_kO0Zowa1To
emergingtruths.com/lots_wife/lots_wife.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmastra
theepochtimes.com/n3/23630-ancient-atomic-bombs/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letter_of_Lentulus
theguardian.com/science/2014/jun/13/earth-may-have-underground-ocean-three-times-that-on-surface
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_witnesses
youtube.com/watch?v=1YIpi8GVbc8
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZxFgRk4u9M
youtube.com/watch?v=kRcdmbC0HHs
abcnews.go.com/US/girl-basement-dungeon-case-held-10-years-burned/story?id=14768875
thuletempel.org/wb/index.php?title=Hauptseite
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now lets skip back a bit. Back to Cain, and the Seed of the Serpent. This is what I believe are the (((Jews))) we see today. Furthermore they are likely what we call Neanderthal
nytimes.com/2015/02/20/science/a-new-theory-on-how-neanderthal-dna-spread-in-asia.html
>Today, smaller ethnic groups, like Ashkenazi Jews and the Amish, can have unusually high rates of certain genetic disorders.
>can have unusually high rates of certain genetic disorder
Obviously Satans creation is nowhere near as good as Gods is, has different failures in form of (genetic) deseases. So what are they doing to get rid of those? They mix themselves with gods creation as much as possible, spreading the seed to corrupt his creation while simultaniously negating the effects of those errors of Satans creation.

Check out this bitch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Wojcicki
>Occupation: CEO of YouTube
>She has 2 sisters: Janet Wojcicki, (PhD, anthropologist and epidemiologist)[6] and Anne Wojcicki, founder of 23andMe
So the founder of 23andMe has a sister at a high level job at fucking google and another one who studies epidemics and deseases.
Pretty much the perfect thing if you want to find out how you can get rid of the errors Satan embodied into your genes.

>9Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead. I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you
Note here that those that claim to be jews are not really jews, but the Synagogue of Satan, the 13th bloodline and the Seed of the Serpent.

So the Homo Sapiens is the creation of God, while the Neanderthal is of the Serpent which mixed into todays Cro Magnon.

(Part 3 to follow)

Now going back to the genetic deseases.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porphyria
>If the skin is affected, blisters or itching may occur with sunlight exposure.[2]

These blisters look like pic related (there are worse pictures, but i cant tell if they are really from Porphyria or not, so I keep it real). Now how is it treated? Among other stuff
healthline.com/health/porphyria
>blood transfusions

Remember those bloodlible accusations against jews all the time where they supposedly snatched children to drink their blood? The vampire stories about people drinking blood and not being able to step into the sun? But there is more:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Báthory#Trial
This chick apparently tortured some virgin and when the blood of one reached her skin by accident she realized that it appeared to be rejuvenating so the only logical step was to kill even more virgins to bath in their blood to stay young. This too isnt too farfetched
scientificamerican.com/article/fountain-of-youth-young-blood-infusions-ldquo-rejuvenate-rdquo-old-mice/
or this here, episode 33 of the series, 33, the masons favorite number
youtube.com/watch?v=_kO0Zowa1To
injecting instead of drinking or bathing in it, but still the same theme.

So through that bloodlible back then, and probably even today, they tried to negate the genetic errors they recieved through the bloodline of the serpent even though through all that mixing they arent as likely as they were back then among (((them))).

You know those people arguing we dont come from this planet because of our backproblems, or that we were created artificially because we apparently arent really evolved properly for the upright walk? All caused from the errors of the seed of the serpent which corrupted Gods creation physically and spiritually.

forgot to add, if this all is real, then it would basically mean that the holocaust really happened, just not that 6 millions (((jews))) were killed, but the real jews, which are likely the white people that died in Eisenhauers deathcamps or Stalins gulags.

another example of how porphyria looks like

some bump

I heard niggers were the ''beast of the field'' mentioned in Genesis

I agree with the serpent seed theory. There is more to the jews, though.
>And on the morrow, when they were come from Bethany, he was hungry:

>And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not yet.

>And Jesus answered and said unto it, No man eat fruit of thee hereafter for ever. And his disciples heard it.
[ Jews will never produce fruit for God or anybody, ever. ]
>And they come to Jerusalem: and Jesus went into the temple, and began to cast out them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves;

>And would not suffer that any man should carry any vessel through the temple.

>And he taught, saying unto them, Is it not written, My house shall be called of all nations the house of prayer? but ye have made it a den of thieves.

>And the scribes and chief priests heard it, and sought how they might destroy him: for they feared him, because all the people was astonished at his doctrine.

>And when even was come, he went out of the city.

>And in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots.

>And Peter calling to remembrance saith unto him, Master, behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away.

>And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

>For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

>Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

> And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

In Genesis 1:27-31, it says God created male and female, tells them to be fruitful, multiply and have dominion over every living thing, and God beheld everything that He had made and it was good. Everything that God made has its seed within itself, therefore it is good because it produces only its own kind. Like begets like. Never do the simpler forms of life violate this law unless forced to by the higher form, man.

When different races mix, they do not bring forth their own kind; their offspring are mongrels or hybrids. This is a transgression against Divine Law, upsetting Nature's delicate balance and producing that which is not good. Little wonder that, so often in the past, God has destroyed His own children for mongrelizing, and, you can be sure, He will again.

not sure on the biest of the fields theory. heard about it but didnt look into it much. but this one seems to be fitting better.

well, God flooded the whole world at some point for mixing with the angels and creating abominations like the nephilims, centaurs or minotaurs and so on, and quite possibly nuked soddom and gomorrah
emergingtruths.com/lots_wife/lots_wife.html
>The Hebrew word translated as salt in this passage is melach, which does indeed mean salt. However, the root of melach is malach, which means to vanish away, or dissipate, as salt does when mixed into water. Given that Hebrew writing omits vowels, it's easy to see why malach may have been mistranslated as melach.
If this is true it means Lots wife didnt turn into salt, but simply vanished, when turning back to sodom/gomorrah, like when you get hit by a nuke.

and yes, there are indicators for ancient nukeslike these Hindu scripts talking about weapons which appear to be quite similar to nukes or at least powerfull bombs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmastra
>The weapon was also believed to cause severe collateral damage. The land where the weapon was used became barren, and all life in and around that area ceased to exist. Both men and women became infertile. There was also a severe decrease in rainfall with the land developing cracks, as in a drought.

also
theepochtimes.com/n3/23630-ancient-atomic-bombs/

If this came from any other country, I might find it credible.

yeah, there were black hebrews, iE. the canaanites like mentioned in the thread, but that doesnt mean all hebrews were. for example
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letter_of_Lentulus
>Lentulus, the Governor of the Jerusalemites to the Roman Senate and People, greetings. There has appeared in our times, and there still lives, a man of great power (virtue), called Jesus Christ. The people call him prophet of truth; his disciples, son of God. He raises the dead, and heals infirmities. He is a man of medium size (statura procerus, mediocris et spectabilis); he has a venerable aspect, and his beholders can both fear and love him. His hair is of the colour of the ripe hazel-nut, straight down to the ears, but below the ears wavy and curled, with a bluish and bright reflection, flowing over his shoulders. It is parted in two on the top of the head, after the pattern of the Nazarenes. His brow is smooth and very cheerful with a face without wrinkle or spot, embellished by a slightly reddish complexion. His nose and mouth are faultless. His beard is abundant, of the colour of his hair, not long, but divided at the chin. His aspect is simple and mature, his eyes are changeable and bright. He is terrible in his reprimands, sweet and amiable in his admonitions, cheerful without loss of gravity. He was never known to laugh, but often to weep. His stature is straight, his hands and arms beautiful to behold. His conversation is grave, infrequent, and modest. He is the most beautiful among the children of men.

doesnt sound like a nigger to me

>put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
This was referring to Jesus you lutheran

>that Job quote
>he's literally talking about a burnt human being
>but let's take it out of context, yes?

Atheism: Not even once

Those are some spooky trips.

The torah is trash.

arab perspective on nigs

while we are at Bibleinterpretations:
>11In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, on the seventeenth day of the month, on the same day all the fountains of the great deep burst open, and the floodgates of the sky were opened.

any chance its connected to this?

theguardian.com/science/2014/jun/13/earth-may-have-underground-ocean-three-times-that-on-surface
forgot link

Imagine if there is life down there! I just love weird creatures...

Here is a thought:
The woman in the september prophecy is hillary/the whore of babylon(/jezbel?), she bore jupiter, the good, (trump?) through her evil deeds building a resistence against herself among the populations resulting in Trump being elected.. The woman/the whore „flees into the wilderness for 1260 days“ because now good is ruling and she has to hide as she is powerless. Thats why the msm and everyone against Trump gets constantly btfo. Thats why you dont hear much about hillary, because she fled (into the wilderness) knowing she is powerless for the time being. 1260 days is around the same time till next election or inauguration too.

I also like to think that Trump is one of the 2 witnesses
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_witnesses
>John is told that the court of God's temple would be trampled on by the nations for 42 months. During that period for 1,260 days (or 42 months, or 3½ years), two witnesses would be granted authority to prophesy. They are described as two olive trees and two lampstands who stand before the Lord of the earth. Both are able to devour their enemies with fire that flows out of their mouths.
>Both are able to devour their enemies with fire that flows out of their mouths.
shitposting in twitter?

Note that the dragon never goes after the women in the prophecy just after the child, even waits patiently for the child to be born instead of eating the woman with the child together before the child is born making it possible the dragon and woman are on the same side .

>Note here that those that claim to be jews are not really jews
Interesting. So who are the real jews?
Could it be.......... you?

The whore of Babylon is the media or the democratic system. It is devoured by the beast it rides (the foolish goyim with artificial values).

forgot to add, with all the 7s around trumps is a valid assumption in my oppinion that he is a biblical person. either that or his whole life he was groomed to become president on that exactm date with that precise result.
7 hours after taking office he was 7 decades, 7 months and 7 days old and won with 77 electoral votes. he was also born during a lunar eclipse which could be a sign while in his first year as president there is a solar eclipse 33 days before the september prophecy while 33 is also an important number in the occult

i believe the white people are the real jews.

Trump could be 'victory'. One of the riders.

>i believe the white people are the real jews.
Christianity.jpg

The jews were expecting a Messiah to come, and to defeat their enemies and free them from under the romans, the same way as Moses came to them to defeat the egyptians and give them their own nation. This is what they were hoping for, but instead what did they get? A squeamy, masochistic, weak manlet who told them to instead submit even harder, to pay their taxes in silece and to be kind and loving towards foreigners. This angered the jews, and so they rejected him. Jesus was resentful about the fact that his own didn't receive him, and decided to take revenge by fucking up their exclusive ethnic religion by opening the floodgates for all dirty goyim to come in and pretend like they are partakers of a religion that was meant for their tribe alone (and would have remained that way forever had jesus not taken revenge). The fact that there are any white people pretending to be jews at all now is simply a quirk of history, 11 disciples were sent to the jews, only 1 of them to the dirty goyim.

thats neither what jesus did nor said mate...

>weak manlet

The rest of your post aside, do you have any idea what a tekton is? Do you have any idea what a tekton did during his day to day work?

>a religion that was meant for their tribe alone
See Isaiah,

You're also conveniently forgetting that the pharisees were converting the goyim.

penises>vaginas

some bup

bump of cocaine

My child is named Light in Italian.

Real faggots eat both.

youtube.com/watch?v=1YIpi8GVbc8

and while we are at it
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZxFgRk4u9M
youtube.com/watch?v=kRcdmbC0HHs

bump for jesus

another one

Don't get me started...

>be me
>go to church every Shabbath
>baptised my children myself
>pray to Yahweh and Rabbi Yeshua every night
>send children to parochial school wehere I teach
>convert dozens of Druids, and other indigenous European religion followers to christians
>my 8 year old daughter goes missing one day
>pray as hard as I can for her to return
>Yahweh tells me I have not given enough
>pray even harder
>go on pilgramage to בית לחם, ירושלים ונצרת ((Nazareth, Bethlehem and Jerusalem)
>pray harder still
>donate $90,000 to restore christian artifacts in Tel Aviv
>pray harder, begin to pray in tongues
>kiss and anoint muslim feet in oil
>find out 10 years later she was tortured in a dungeon, where she was burned, beat in the head, shot repeatedly with a pellet gun, had her bones broken
>abcnews.go.com/US/girl-basement-dungeon-case-held-10-years-burned/story?id=14768875

I know Yahweh is in control, but I'm having trouble keeping the faith, bros. Can someone explain how this was part of Yahweh's plan?

weare supposed to see how bad it will get when we are without god and just by ourselves, seeing how evil humans can become so we realize how great of a deal salvation by god is. imagine someone thousands of years ago not able to percieve the world as we do, living probably a neat little life. some day god comes and offers salvation. the guy however thinks he has it neat so he declines, and since God values the free will he cant do anything. so let the humans on their own, show them where it goes and let them decide for themselves if they are rather supporting the present without god or the salvation with god. i would guess that guy just saw how evil humans can become when they lose their connection to god

> Can someone explain
> Someone
> One

An 8 year old girl had to be tortured for ten years so someone could learn about Rabbi Yeshua's salvation. Got it.

>implying god did that
humans did it all on their own. you cant blame it on God. if God would interfere with any evil there would be no free will.

All things are possible with Rabbi Yeshua but the Rabbi won't intervene to stop an 8 year old from getting tortured for 8 years. Well at least she has free will.

-OP is from germany
-protestantism comes from germany
-protestants are not christian
-Therefore OP is a heretic,or shall i say,an apostate

STOP PLEASE,STOP THIS HERESY

Modern jews arent real jews and jesus literally fought against the merchants and bankers. theres a reason judeao-christian is a new concept - they fucking coopted christianity only recently and tagged their fake religion onto ours for safety and legitimacy. also put their name first and all (((scholars))) purposely mistranslate judea and other key words in the bible constant when they know its not making someone a jew and merely mentioning from judea area and so on. they control pedophiles in the church and protect them for their servitude. its why theres a muslim dick sucking pope pushing white genocide and over 4 billion spent on pedophilia lawsuits by the church.

this

bump

But Jews were there b4 Jesús no?

>judeao-christian is a new concept

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise."

Message from Rabbi Yeshua's redpilled apostle, (((Paul))), to the Galatians.

What are you getting at? He is saying genetics don't matter.

bump

Last bump before sleep

>All 12 apostles were jews, Rabbi Yeshua was a jew, both of his parents were jews
>judeo-christian is a new concept

>nice girl handwriting
Check this out. Ba'al was the good guy.

thuletempel.org/wb/index.php?title=Hauptseite