en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_and_Religious_Hatred_Act_2006
youtube.com/watch?v=HFBslFC6eVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good.
Islam is based.

Praise Great Britain inshallah

Typical frog post

>what is sovereignty
The fuck does this British duck think? That we are still the colonies? British law doesn't apply to our magnificent, free asses.

that's it.

we got drumpfo

Except Twitter is an American company protected by the Constitution.

That sure reads like ussr thought crime tattling...

It's not like we're subjects, ex Canada and Australia. We are citizens

I was wondering about this myself.

How in the name of fuck does he believe that someone sitting Tweeting in the USA is of any relevance to the British judicial system?

Fuck me these cunts are fucking stupid.

i live in cheshire, for the americans thats in the uk,, and even i dont know who the fuck ian murray is or care

I think we can close all universities, then.

>i live in cheshire, for the americans thats in the uk,,
there's nowhere else in the world that has places named after where hobbits live

>I think
Opinion discarded

we got drumpf now!
this is the end for Trumpf!

>I think he has committed a crime
>I think
He either did or did not.

>be western
>incite racial religious hatred

Ian you're a faggot. You and OP take turns stroking off horses and bathing in their semen.

Why do brits think they have jurisdiction over Americans? Not only any American, but the fucking president of America.

No, this is probably more like:

>Trump did not commit a thoughtcrime, but I want it to be

Besides, not like they can do anything to the President of the United States beyond some nonsense about "banning" him from the UK which wouldn't even work

>Black bongs don't understand freedom of speech exists in America
LMAO

there's nowhere else in the world that has places named after where hobbits live

ummm ya were the fuck did you think hobbits came from?

>racial religious hatred
what does this even mean?

He doesn't, and he's just virtue signalling in the mistaken belief that this will endear him to the British public.

oh no, the President of the United States broke a law in the U.K., the wording of which I'm sure is something along the lines of, "thou shall not hurt feelings"

impeachment when?

It's pure fucking self-righteous delusion. We're dealing with a legit mental illness plague. These cunts are actually fucked in the head. There is something physiologically wrong with their cognitive function.

It's the only way to explain how these fucking ninnies can sit there tweeting indignantly as though they can get rid of Trump and anyone who disagrees with them by telling on them to the teacher. They're children; snivelling little goody two shoes rats.

Islam is gay.

Also
>le impeachment meme
Trump WON'T be charged for anything and won't leave the White House

>retweeting videos is racism now
If my job wasn't so boring I would never touch the internet again

Americans are not beholden to Islamic nations' laws.

>Home Secretary

Who cares what this guy's wife thinks?

Muslims are a race of religion you bigot

WE CANT LET THIS GUY GET THE NUCLEAR CODES

It may be a crime in GB but it sure as hell isn' t here

Fuk

>Sharing a video of muslims doing evil shit to people (to both western and other muslim people)
>accused of being a racist bigot criminal scum
>nobody comments the actually evil in the shared videos

Seriously, what is wrong with the world? I am so sick and tired of this fucking Western culture. My aggression and hate grow everyday, against my own wishes, and I feel so fucking antisocial towards society. Fuck.

The last time the British tried to apply there ridiculous laws to us we blew them the fuck. Come enforce your shity thought crime laws Brit boy

is it possible to incite racial religious hatred against converts?

My god, he shared videos of events that really happened and that's inciting "racial" hatred.

>retweet raw footage of muslims attacking people
>inciting racial religious hatred

Im going to commit a crime right now and say all leftists need to have their fucking brains blown out

>inciting racial religious hatred

Ahem.

reminder that g*d himself came down to kill the redcoat bastards for trying to harm america

What exactly is a "racial religion"?

He missed the 'and' when referring to this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_and_Religious_Hatred_Act_2006

I kind of want them to try something like arresting trump for hate speech.

I look forward to the reign of fire brought down on Westminster because of it

It wasn't white back then. And it wasn't a house either. We only latched onto it AFTER you burned it down.

Wait til they find out about the White House knife collection...

>It wasn't white back then

The USA? It's barely white now.

Under-fucking-rated.
Burger!

>What exactly is a "racial religion"?
I think you know user.

Islam is the best thing about France desu

New Zealand

Meester Crumph iz surly feenish dis taym.

inciting religious hatred is not a crime.

So basically raw video footage is racist.

Only the learned hand of the State can guide us to understanding true Party-approved context.

wait I just realized this faggot is a Brit

so, what, he's going to charge the President of the United States with a faggoty British bias crime?

pffffffft.

go ahead, try.

Go to bed, Lewis

> muslims
> race

He also just tweeted facts.

obama did a buunch of shit i thought was criminal, but nothing happened to him

>retweets vid of what Muslims are really like
>"omg, don't you DARE talk about what Muslims are really like, you'll incite hatred against Muslims!"

True, brother

It's almost as if they haven't figured out Trump is deliberately provoking them to overreact.

You have no idea how retarded people here are. If you point out Muslim rape gangs they'll immediately bring up the Catholic church. If you point out the differences between numerous general followers of a faith committing rape on a mass scale with impunity, and select members of a different faith doing the same they'll look at you like you're a retard. If you mention Muslims blowing up bombs in the middle of the street they'll bring up the IRA. If you mention the IRA haven't been properly active in decades then they'll tell you that you're using mental gymnastics and that there's no limit on the timeline to which they ALWAYS bring up the Crusades. If you ask them what the Crusades were in direct opposition to they'll call you a racist.
It's literally impossible to have any kind of meaningful conversation with them. Brian Clough once got asked how he dealt with different players opinions and he said "we talk about it for 20 minutes and then we decide I was right.", these people have the same kind of logic, but with the glaring difference being that Brian Clough actually knew what he was talking about and what he was doing. These goys immediately chimpout when you show them they're wrong. Who would have thought telling goys that they're always right and it's the "taking part that counts" would ever have any amount of backlash in the future?

1/ Manchester bomber linked to UK-backed terrorist group?

Abd al-Baset Azzouz, who left Manchester to go to Libya and run a 200-300-strong militant network for Osama Bin Laden’s successor, Ayman al-Zawahiri. Azzouz, is reported to be an expert bomb-maker.

In 2002, former MI6 agent and whistleblower David Shayler accused the British spy agency of colluding with the jihadist group in a failed 1996 effort to kill Gaddafi.

Allegations have also emerged that in 2011, the UK may have relaxed restrictions on LIFG fighters based in the UK and helped them return to fight Gaddafi.

The UK was engaged in fighting Gaddafi as part of a US-led NATO coalition. Former fighters interviewed ... said the UK actively supported the return of anti-Gaddafi dissidents, including those with Al-Qaeda links.

One fighter said he had been interviewed by an MI5 agent who asked if he was “willing to go into battle?”

"He told me the British government had no problem with people fighting against Gaddafi."
Others reported that when the war in Libya began, they looked into how to get fake documents, because their passports had been removed as part of restrictive control orders placed on them by the UK government.

One said that within days, the authorities had returned their passports, and they headed straight to Libya.

At the time of the war, current UK Prime Minister Theresa May was Home Secretary, with oversight of MI5 operations.
It is not clear if she was aware of the decision to relax restrictions of jihadists and return their travel document

>Trump visits cuckistan
>They jail him for inciting religious hatred
>Trump gets a reason to invade and annex the UK

>is mp
>involved in the making of laws
>doesn't know if a crime has been committed

The absolute state of British leftists if that's a leader.

>People who aren't British citizens can break British laws when they're not on British soil.
What a gigantic faggot.

>France
>Surrendered to Islam
Honestly should just replace your flag with the white flag.

Liberals dont think that there are different countries -- they just think that there is "one planet" and all laws are global.

Leftists are REALLY stupid.

All "ZOG" means is a situation in which a master's degree level legal expert serving in a government office and attended by interns and counselors cannot even guess if a crime has been committed without extensive consultation.

i cant wait for the Bongs to serve Drumpfy with pic related
he'll be crying so FUCKING bad for it all to end
and comcast can go back to spreading internet freedom for all
Drumpfsters literally BTFO

>whore being treated like a whore

Where Is the problem?

>britain now wants to punish thought crimes around the globe
just try it

Serbia The Model.
How many Muslims have been tried in the Hague for atrocities?
This is your future. You will answer for every single thing you did, or were accused of, and the terrorists next door will do as they please. This is the easy and historically consistent way to have a caste society: just don't spell it out.

Why are Britfags so hurt by words?

So based it needs mommy to protect it from criticism

It would be shouty crackers if we could organize and pull off a massive TV License tax protest. Nogs don't pay bills or taxes, how many of them pay the TV License? BBC would never report it and it would probably not go north of five per cent of the people, but it would absolutely terrify them like Brexit all over again. Ending the reflexive watching and trusting of the TV is the first step in regaining humanity.

>invade and annex the UK
bad idea, Burgerland always fucks up nation-building in the Muslim territories we invade

Britons aren't, England gave the world the Aeropagitica and the concept of freedom of speech. The present state of the UK comes from (((others))).

The UK is an orwellian shithole

>banning the U.S. president because you can't handle bantz

the absolute fucking state of bongland

you'll join them soon don't worry

youtube.com/watch?v=HFBslFC6eVo

true,
or we could just gas the kikes just to be sure
just spit-balling

Funny, so much outrage about unsubstantiated claims about Trump and Moore, but crickets about these kinds of attacks...

> If you point out Muslim rape gangs they'll immediately bring up the Catholic church

Isn't that a valid comparison?

Hey, Joe is Joe, user
leave him alone
#ImWithJoe

Kys Ahmed

muslim is a religion not a race

HE'S A TWITTER CRIMINAL I TELL YA, OYYYYYYYYYYYYY

The rate of incidence of peadophilia among Catholic priests is approximately one half of that of the general population.

If you presume that the average member of the public is an atheist, you are twice as likely to be molested by an atheist than you are by a Catholic priest.

>tfw your president is banned from the UK for racist banter

It's more the institutional determination to hide the criminal elements of the community that I think is comparable. Pakistanis didn't grass others from their community as long as they only went after white girls, Catholic Church similarly did everything it could to hide incidences of paedophilia from observation both within and without the Church.

Except when it comes to Russia and their "meddling" in the elections of other countries, of course. Then suddenly borders and laws matter again.

>THIS IS WHAT NET NEUTRALITY LOOKS LIKE

100% right

Because of their dumb hate speech laws. You can be preemptively banned from UK or EU if they think you're spreading hate speech. Richard Spencer was banned for what he said outside of the EU before he even went there.