OY VEY

OY VEY

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/11/30/theater/israel-horovitz-sexual-misconduct.html
pitchfork.com/news/beastie-boys-ad-rock-responds-to-sexual-assault-allegations-against-his-father-israel-horovitz/?mbid=social_facebook
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Source

OY VEY

nytimes.com/2017/11/30/theater/israel-horovitz-sexual-misconduct.html

Oy vey....a-all men do it! #MeToo!!!

Holy OY fucking VEY!!!

who

OY VEY WHATA BUNCH OF ANTI-SEMITES!

HIS NAME IS LITERALLY ISRAEL.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

How does this even happen?

9 women just happen to get together and the subject of being sexually assaulted by some jew playwrite came up and turns out they all had a 'unique' experience to share?

>Another kike bites the dust

But he wrote “Line” and “The Indian Wants the Bronx”! He’s innocent!

WE KNOW TOO MUCH

>israel horowitz
is there any proof that he's actually jewish? i don't think so

If only there were some way to tell these perverted jews apart from upstanding folk.

All these sexual misconduct allegations have either been orchestrated as a “fight fire with fire” tactic and are untrue (I don’t like this possibility because winning honourably matters), or these sexual misconduct allegations have been known and accumulated for quite sometime and left to be “revealed” at the right time for maximum effort.

Either way, the conservative media has a hand in this for sure (Bannon perhaps?).

I hope it turns out it was the latter possibility but we can’t rule out the former either.

i wonder who is behind this

NO STOP THIS NOW!

lmao still not tired of winning. what a great week this has turned out to be

>Israel Horovitz.

No triple parentheses required.

Golly? Whats with all these Jews and their predisposition to be sexual predators? How could barely 2% of the population have so many aggressive sex degenerates in their ranks? At least this last guy wasnt jacking off into a geranium or making Uma Thruman swallow his disease laden load.

Someone is orchestrating it, but it's not the Right.
It's likely a feminist leftist group.

Their aim is to remove men from positions of power and let women move into them.

watch.

Is society finally waking up to the kike menace or are the top kikes throwing the lower kikes under the bus?

Ahahahahahaha backstabbed by his own degenerate jew son

What a piece of shit, back-stabbing son. A pathetic excuse for family.

Looking at the thumbnail, I thought it was Tim Allen.

I am now relieved.

Neither, but maybe the first one a bit. What is happening is the femenist golem the Jews built to undermine Gentile morality is out of their control. This may lead to the great awakening, however. The Jews always overplay their hand.

THE GODDESSES ARE MAKING A POWER MOVE PEOPLE

Jesus, I can't keep count of all the celebrities that are being accused of sexual assault. Does someone have a list?

Family and loyalty mean absolutely fuckall to Jews. Literally all 99% of Jews care about is grabbing shekels and spreading degeneracy

>likely a feminist leftist group
nigger please

>wrote more than 70 plays
Don't forget his most famous work, "The Race Play".

>Park My Car in Your Harvard Yard

I highly doubt it because females can’t organize anything without a man doing the work for them and the only men willing to do the work of feminists is leftist globalists like Soros and I don’t think Soros would fuck up his own narrative producers like this. Unless this is him just betraying his people again like in WW2, only this time he widened his scope from religious tribe to gender tribe.

Still, highly doubt it because a psychopath like Soros would still be autistic enough to realize females are shit leaders and installing a fem-leadership will only backfire.

I don't think it's possible to have a more Jewish name than "Israel Horowitz"

it's on par with fake names like "Chaim Shekelstein"

I'd be fucking shocked if Bannon or Roger Stone didn't have a hand in this somehow.

A Heterosexual playwright exists?

>Remember when Bernie Madoff was caught
>He was caught after his own sons informed the police about what he was doing
>They were oblivious that he had been doing this for decades and only found out once he started to teach them how to do it themselves to keep the "business" running and he could retire
>This was the official claim for a long time
>Goys memeing about these heroic Jews who turned their own father over because they didn't agree with goys being scammed
>What actually happened was that the sons were directly involved, and benefited, and the scheme fell apart because all Ponzi schemes do
>Sons actually testified against their dad to escape punishment themselves

There's only two rules you ever need to know where Jews are concerned, 1: Never, under any circumstances, trust a Jew. 2. Remember all the rules.

>Israel Horovitz

Is he Irish?

Madoff got caught because he started scamming Jews instead of exclusively goyim. Same reason Weinstein got turned on.

Oyest of all the veys I have ever oyed

It's getting to the point I'm desensitized by all these allegations. Just how many are genuine, exaggerated or flat out false?

They weren't obvlivious, someone called out Madoff and his gains, said it was impossible. When he complained, he was told they don't go after the big guys.

I Think this is the draining of the swamp that all of you are waiting.
No governement will expose the enormous corruption, It'll shake the system too much, so hollywood will go down for sexual harrassment and human trafficking and the politicians will follow.

With this kind of accusation you can put the guilt of the the swamp on the individuals without shaking the politic system too much avoiding trust loss

>Israel Horovitz

I can't believe that this kind of blatant anti-Semitism still exists in 2017.

JUST
pitchfork.com/news/beastie-boys-ad-rock-responds-to-sexual-assault-allegations-against-his-father-israel-horovitz/?mbid=social_facebook

I wonder if he's of some sort of particular semitic origin like the vast majority of the other accused males.

Good. A few years of women in charge and the people will be clamoring for a masculine right wing regime. No one accelerates things faster than insufferable women

>Israel Horovitz

It's 2017 and everyday a new jew or black person is being outed as a compulsive sex pervert.

>(Bannon perhaps?).
PERMABANNON'D

Yeah this they fuck goyim over with impunity here in the land of the free. Might even get medals, congratulations, new tax subsidies for holocaust memorials, etc.

Now I know why Romana hated Juice

I CAN'T STAND IT
I KNOW YOU PLANNED IT

JUST.

its not a coincidence and this info has been known for a long time. I think its being leaked now against the establishment in order to "drain the swamp"

except the feminists have been covering this shit up for their side.

>the feminists have been covering this shit up for their side.

So is it time to accuse the feminazis of being actual nazis so we can get things back to kinda normal?

Sounds reasonable but could this be linked to the rumours about Hollywood et al experiencing a soft coup by the next generation. Kind of like when a Sith apprentice becomes powerful enough they try to kill their master and take his place.

Dems sure are running out of donors and celebs to endorse their candidates in the upcoming elections.

BANNON'D.com

Literally who

One side is organizing this, and the other side is happy to support it because they can capitalize it.

I wonder which is which.

Nonsense. The feminists have a team and it's the Dem agenda. They fight for their team, get hysterical on cue about Roy Moore and Trump (based on nothing) while get defensive about Franken. As other anons have said, they've helped cover this shit up for decades because their leaders are actually subversives looking to harm white Christian American society. Lurk moar, memeflag.

Maybe that's one of the main reasons women in entertainment become feminist crazies. They get fucked by some jew producer or something they didn't want to happen, but comply because of their ambitions and narcissism override their self respect. Then, because they are women and tend to be spatially retarded, or because they just legitimately can't distinguish between white and jewish men from each other, they hop on the ole' "Fuck wh*te men! Fuck the patriarchy!" train that's been chugging away since the 60's at least. All the feminist establishment does is keep them in their bone-headed circular rationalization patterns like cattle through their control of commercial """culture""" and academia, as they are basically indoctrinated from birth at this point.

Am I figuring some shit out or is this all absurd?

If that's the case, why is it 95% liberals getting in trouble for this? Why has "male feminist ally" become synonymous with "rapist" in the same way "family values conservative" became synonymous with "closet case" a decade ago.

Your incorrect, its isreli intell and if you only knew why you would shit your pants goy.

you hit the nail right on the head.

Bump

underrated post

We need to figure out how to subtly encourage them to continously attack the kikes.

Daily reminder that if you've ever sent an unsolicited flirty/"sexual" DM or text you will most likely lose your job in 10-15 years when they'll retroactively be considered gross sexual misconduct by a scorned, jealous, or attention seeking woman.

I know I won't get a serious answer with people memeing but it's always the jews?

>Israel
>Horovitz
>tfw you didn't know a name could be that jewish

>its isreli intell

Obama's UN resolution betrayal of Israel was made possible by leftist cultural marxist kikes and Israel needs to be saved from Jewish demographic collapse by forced ending of the diaspora (it's not like the lazy kike parasites would just move to Israel if rabbis just politely asked).
"Suffering of Jews is essential for Zionism." - Theodore Herzl.