Ishitkai thread - Isekai Yakkyoku

Someone just scanlated this shit.

>A young pharmacologist and researcher in Japan died from overworking, and was reincarnated in a Medieval Parallel Europe.

>He was reincarnated as a 10-year-old apprentice to a famous Royal Court pharmacist, had attained an inhuman skills of ability to see through disease, material creation, and material destruction.

>In a society in which dubious medical practice are rampant, price gouging thru the monopoly of the pharmacist guild, and good medicine aren't available to the commoners.

>He was recognized by the Emperor at that time and opened a Pharmacy at the corner of the town.

>He will wipe out the fraud that has swept the world, and deliver to the commoners a truly effective medicine that was developed using present day pharmacology.

>Thus the boy pharmacist will cheat by using his previous knowledge to create innovative medicines while helping the people of the parallel world, a story about living his new life to the fullest this time.

We doctors now. Dumping first chap.

Seems interesting.

So, a shitty version of Jin tailored to modern isekai readers?

Poor imouto.
I was hoping for more comedy because I only interested in isekai if it's funny.

>Not this shit again
Here, let me guess what new and wonderous innovation the MC will use to change the world. Penicillin, good hygene and proper santiation/clean water supply.

>powers amoung people
>ruling class controls means of production still

Hmm. Doubtful. Unless they heavily police anyone who comes forth these blessings or abilities.

Either I'm misreading or you are because it looks like the ruling class are the only one with powers since the maid always calls him Sama.

should've reincarnated as a loli instead

>imouto is dead

Do you have to be ruling class or are you made ruling class?

Do only they have the ability to bestow this? Is it a birthright or does it manifest?

F

>wanted to protect loli imoutos from pain and death
Truly /our guy/

So why doesn't the maid question the complete personality flip and amnesia after her employer got put into a lightning induced coma

iunno, I'm reading from the same pages you are

and done. Thanks for reading I guess.

Those lichtenberg burns fucking makes my skin crawl

Uguu onii-chan am I kawaii?

Fuck you user.

I'm not going to lie. I think i actually prefer World's End Harem than this tripe. At least I have no fucking idea what crazy bullshit WEH is going to pull next. I can already predict each and every single plot, character and bullshit deus ex medicine this manga is going to do.

She's really pretty

>MC isn't a cute girl
You almost had me.

Maybe that manga with the charity worker girl in another world will catch on and fix this shitty trend.

The age of isekai manga adaptation has started, what a time to be alive.
I expect 20 other series to start in 2017.

Thank you

>Imouto was introduced.
>Informed the readers that she's dead in just the first chapter.

Now you got my attention. Also, why is there no mangaupdates page for this?

T-they will meet in that alternative world, r-right?
But now as lover.

Yeah and its the same for anime, although the series they choose to animate seem pretty random, look at the current lineup: Youjo Senki, Knights and Magic, Death March and something something food isekai.

This is pretty bad. Characters are completely unrealistic.

Not "god of medicine" but "Medicine gods"
For fucks sake even tailoring the religion to him?

Pharma D. Medisus
Much name, very subtle

>reincarnated
stoooop STOOOOOOOOOOOOP
YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wahtar Ninhja will becohm hocage!

You can't stop what's the correct religion.

So he got a maidservant version of his kouhai right?
Not sure if this is any better or worse than magi's grandson, there the MCs grandpa goes all carried away, teaching him a shitton of magecraft but he goes all "oops, i forgot to teach him common sense"

MAKE IT STOOOOOOOOOOP

Well at least this time we have a real science profession instead of a NEET, salaryman, or high school students, right? Right?

At least he has an excuse to be smart at something instead of a gaymer neet

Reminds me of that other retarded trashy isekai manga involving a lawyer going to a fantasy kingdom to enforce Japanese laws.

Who in Japan keeps buying this shit? Publishers keep printing these because there's demand, right?

That silhouette is giving me Mon Seul flashbacks.

>MC isn't NEET loser
Picked up.

>material creation, and material destruction.

Oh, boy.

>an inhuman skills of ability to see through disease, material creation, and material destruction.
Really interesting but he really needed this?

Are superpowers necessary?

>involving a lawyer going to a fantasy kingdom to enforce Japanese laws.
What
Is Japan retarded?
Did we nuke them too hard?

Don't worry the author will retardedly introduce a disciple of disease God and a tsundere fire ninja as opponents

At least this one makes sense. Going to a fantasy world and introducing stuff like germ theory is a positive.

The Lawyer shit though is ridiculous since Japanese laws don't even make sense in Japan and are even stupider in a medieval fantasy world.

To think there would be nurgle cultists in isekai stories

He's not doctor but pharmacist, so yeah he needs it.
Maybe in the future, there would be isekai about doctor.

Huh. I read the translation of the novel but stopped since it looked like it wasn't getting updated. Turns out it has and I'm going to pick it back up again.

Ya know, having some sort of cheat with that profession ruins quite a bit of the actual build up. See this LN. Cooking but no cheats.

Haven't read it but wouldn't that pretty much be giving him a microscope? It's not too unreasonable for a pharmacist developing medicine to have that. As long as there isn't any RPG bullshit I'd be at least willing to say it has some potential to be not shit.

This like the male version of a smut manga.

He later "invented" microscope and other medical stuffs so when he died people will still can develop medicines.

Thanks, enjoyed it. Will add to my watch list:

But that's how reincarnation works. You get to use your previous knowledge.

Is this just a random scan or a group?

For a second I thought he got reincarnated as the little sister of some pharmacist, now that I would have red.

>>He was reincarnated as a 10-year-old

Why do they always call it reincarnation when they're possessing someone that already exsists.

There's also been some LNs that handle it like: the reincarnated's consciousness/memories lying dormant until something (like an accident/traumatic situation) happens. though it can unconsciously surface for a few moments at random times.

Again, having an automatic diagnosis/ analysis skill that literally allows you to identify diseases and so on really puts a hamper on the actual struggle of a doctor/pharmacist. This cheat pretty much puts actual struggle to shame.

Fun fact, alchemy principles play into some aspects of medicine. Like changing poisonous material into something more beneficial like medicine