Let's see if any of you guys have a valid argument against the ideological principles of veganism...

Let's see if any of you guys have a valid argument against the ideological principles of veganism. If you're not vegan I'd like to know why? Why do you choose to support an unethical industry? Let's see what ya got!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2JNNkMUdtB0
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/woman-who-died-climbing-everest-wanted-to-prove-vegans-are-not-weak-a7043431.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CKq1yMyF2qs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tastes good

Because i don't fucking care.

Convince me to care, you dumb vegan nigger.

Too late now. I'm indoctrinated into the meat Jew.

Stop trying to make groyper a thing shill.

Because it is very hard to get all the nutrients you need without eating meat?

>Go Vegan!
Except most vegans end up going to the hospital because of lack of sufficient iron and protein in their system.

Life feeds on life, we are on top of the food chain. Besides, if you don't buy that piece of meat that was already chopped up and ready to be consumed, someone else surely will.
Fucking faggot.

because i have no moral obligation to not eat animals for survival, sharks are not immoral and neither am i

holy shit an intelligent response on pol, i know, i know...

Saying you don't care isn't a valid argument against the ideological principles of veganism, try again

Nonsense, you can get all the necessary nutrients on a whole foods plant based diet.

requires tofu protein which makes you a soyboy cuck faggot

Why don't you tell them to go vegan while you are at it?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2JNNkMUdtB0

Baseless strawman, provide evidence or this claim is invalid

Hahah sharks tho

I feel weird if I don't eat meat.

Ad homenin...not a valid argument

>indoctrinated
It's called being normal.

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/woman-who-died-climbing-everest-wanted-to-prove-vegans-are-not-weak-a7043431.html

Not a valid argument

Anecdotal claims aren't an argument against the ideological principles of veganism

The animals deserved it for not evolving fingers.

I chose to support an unethical industry because i like meat just like those who support abortion like to fuck and not think of consequences.I actually eat so much meat that one might think i'm trying to protect the plants.

C'mon guys! You meat cucks got nothing but logical fallicies lol

Does everything involved in your life give you a moral, ethical higher ground? Do you use foreign products made in sweatshop factories for unliveable wages? Does any of the vegan products you enjoy come from somewhere someone is paid an unfair wage to help get to your dinner plate? Have you ever lied, stolen, cheated? Have any of your actions in your entire life ever hurt someone else? If so, you're a hypocrite. I never claimed to live life to achiever the lowest sin score possible.

I just provided what you asked for. Why are you such a brainlet?

Sensory pleasure isn't a valid argument against the ideological principles of veganism

I don't care about veganism really. I just care about other people having no identity of their own and being boring enough to talk about being [tag here] all the fucking time.

Hello I eat vegan, how's the quality at your farmers market? Which ig vegan u find hottest? I find that rawalignment and bonnyrebecca fucking hot

well just as long as you're not also pro choice. so I'll see you at the front of the abortion clinic with a sign that reads "Stop Killing Animals."

It's an anecdotal claim...not a valid argument against the ideological principles of veganism

God does not forbid it.

If you're pro life and also support the meat and dairy industry, you are a hypocrite lol

Which is much more expensive and difficult to keep balanced

You have to prove god is even real to began with before you can use him as a justification... extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence

oh shut the fuck up already

no the distinction is being pro human life. a hypocrite would be a pro choice vegan because they'd be fighting for the rights of animals except humans.

The things I would like to do

Vegans are faggots. Simple.

I eat a low fibre diet

Nigger the principles aren't whats important. The objective facts (that malnutrition due to veganism is widespread) are what count.

Going vegan is a very good way of becoming a soyboy
It will also be less important when we figure out how to grow meat

Humans are omnivorous predators.
We'll eat pretty much anything to stay alive.
This concept is natural. It is not an ideology. You pitch that argument because you 'feel' better after you changed your diet; so you find it necessary to encourage others.

Not a good idea.

side effects of malnutrition include getting a gender studies degree, thinking communism is a good idea, and being subservient to women.

There is literally nothing wrong with not wanting to hurt animals

>It's an anecdotal claim...not a valid argument against the ideological principles of veganism
what the fuck does that even mean? you sound like someone that is trying to sound as smart as possible by squeezing as many retarded terms in your text as possible
To me, it sounds like you are just a flimsy little troll, denying that anything we throw at you is not an argument because muh "anecdotal claims aren't an argument against the ideological principles of veganism"

Why would i care to be a vegan ? Do vegan ideology promise me heaven .Why should i care of anything, this universe will be dead anyway so why should i eat tofu and grow tits drinking soy milk when i can eat a juicy steak? In the end doesn't matter anyway.

>Let's see if any of you guys have a valid argument against the ideological principles of veganism
I don't but veganism is for holy men, and I am no holy man. I don't have any valid arguments against monasticism either but that doesn't mean we should all be monks.

I meet the vegan's half-way by eating healthy, staying trim, and honoring the sacrifice of the animals that died to keep me alive. I may not be able to eradicate suffering on Earth, but that doesn't mean I should maximize it.

Nah those are just other symptoms of the underlying disease.
>pic related

>HEY LOOK AT ME EVERYONE IM VEGAN

YOU GUYS ARE WORSE THAN QUEERS, FUCK OFF

There is literally everything wrong with being
>A FUCKING LEAF

it's called the circle of life. look up food web. then ecology. then read an article about how to overcome illiteracy.

My God told me eating meat isn't a sin, He knows better than you.

ethically raising animals and slaughtering them for food isn't unethical. meat is a normal part of the human diet and has been for milllenia. both plants and meat are needed for a healthy diet without needing Jew supplements.

L E A F
E
A
F

Typically both groups have many shared individuals

>why aren't you a vegan
because meat tastes good

>why support the industry
because meat tastes good

iff i new human tasted as good as pork, i'd eat human (provided i wasn't caught)

life's to short to worry about other people

Again, not an argument...

do you think humans survived on organic kale during the ice age? Give me a fucking break.

Sensory pleasure isn't a valid argument against the ideological principles of veganism, using that logic you could justify rape because it feels good man lol

The thing is we don't have to be part of the food chain anymore. So if you don't want to hurt animals to survive you don't have to. So what's the problem?

Tell me a single reason why abortion after birth shouldn't be legal in mental cases like you?

We aren't living during the ice age lol that is a nonsensical argument lol

our biology and culture is based on human needs. one of the most importent source of energy is meat. if we stopped producing and eating meat we would probably quickly fuck up our society.

this doesn't make sense

Complete red herring, stay on topic you meat cuck lol

your emotional bullshit "unethical industry" isn't an argument also.Who told you its unethical to kill animals and eat meat?

Slippery slope fallacy

Go live in the wilderness for 30 days; Hunt and gather or Die. If you can live on vegetation alone-it would be an exception to the rule.

P.S. - I choose a diet as close to Paleo as possible these days.

It is a sound argument ethically. Humans are not ethical though, our main motives are survival and procreation, which in practice is mostly about social status.

Vegans are right about eating animals being wrong but they aren't ethical in the rest of their lives, because nobody is.

This is what I think of when vegans are mentioned, I think it's pretty accurate.
youtube.com/watch?v=CKq1yMyF2qs

Lol what would you call killing billions of sentient beings a year needlessly? Unethical lol arguing semantics is pointless

There trully isnt a valid argument againsm veganism if you live in a first world developed society. But not everyone is ethical enough go down that road. People just dont care, hate it when you destroy the illusions they have built their reality on.

>Choosing to eat the thing that produces oxygen
>Not choosing to eat the one animal that contributes to "global warming"

EMS here

Every single vegan I have ever met in my entire life has exhibited signs of mild mental retardation and I strongly beleive the symptoms are because of lack of nutrition in their diets. Symptoms include but are not limited to, poor motor skills, slow response times, poor decision making skills, constant fatigue, and emotional instability/depression. I beleive veganism is more about the individual trying to prove a point against nature out of vain and just seek karma points for a lifestyle choice most don’t subscribe to.

Humans naturally possess the anatomy of an omnivore species and this is a physiological fact that should not be ignored, unless you strive for malnutrition and a diagnosable form of mental retardation.

No other species has the ability to “beleive anything” the way our species does and it is this factor alone that weighs heavily on my argument, just because you feel bad about eating meat does not make it wrong, it’s just another one of your presumably many retarded beleifs.

That's not how this works. It's your job to convince others your way of life is better and list reasons on why it's so. If people aren't jumping up and down at your ideas, there's probably a reason for it.

I don't live in the wild and neither do you lol wtf

Soyboy cuck, have you gotten sodomized by your wife's husband yet?

I'm posting meat substitutions, man just looks at it. It's the only meat we vegans eat

Anecdotal claims aren't a valid argument against the ideological principles of veganism

The whole "Animals are people too" BS is just another liberal wrench in the cogs of a functional society.

i meant that if everyone changed to being a vegan it could be chaos. because of our dependence on the meat industry.

>tells you to live in the wild

Baseless ad homenin

ANSWER,,,,,,,,,,bacon,,, thread OVER

Ideological principles aren't an argument themselves by default, that'd be called circular logic.

Case and point. Tard.

Why? PROTEIN and nutrient density--its just more efficient.

You expect me to try to argue with you? No one can argue with a mental case. Take your medication already and start eating meat, it tastes great and is a part of the human nature.

Never said that shit lol baseless strawman

Bacon tho lol #meattardlogic

I do believe that it is unethical to participate in the cycle of misery of modern meat production.
I believe that if aliens came down to earth to learn of us, they would immediately damn us and they would be correct to do so.

But I like the way meat tastes. Ultimately, my beliefs take a back seat to my personal comfort.

I also understand that there's no ethical consumerism in the age of global supply chains involving nations with exploitative labour/resource acquisition practices.

But I still want what I want.

I do hunt, lots of the meat I consume is removed from industry at all. But I don't hunt for ethical reasons. I like free stuff. And I love sausages, but I hate the thought of eating garbage filler in processed sausages, so I make my own out of boar and moose and deer and sometimes bear.

So far you meat cucks got absolutely nothing lol #sad

Planing events to accommodate every diet out there makes the event considerably more expensive and drains the effort from the massive majority of omnivores at the event. I mean, you could have an alternate appetizer, produce item, protein item, and dessert for the gluten free bunch, no tree nuts bunch, vegan bunch, no honey bunch, and vegetarian bunch, but now you're cooking 25+ items and they will be shit from no concerted effort. This is my main gripe with snowflake diets with veganism: accommodation. Granted, if I don't have to deal with you or face the consequences of dealing with you (chefs put a fraction of the work into my, the absolute majority's, meal), then I don't give a fuck about your diet. Just don't inconvenience me or propose any food legislation that fucks with me.

It reminds me of when I was in college. I got a job at a student co-op where we cooked for each other. When I was the head chef, I would make an excellent omnivorous spread for the 90% plus then put out some raw kale and plain lentils for the special snowflakes. Not all chefs were like me, however, and many meals were shit for us omnivores to accommodate snowflakes like vegans who needed their own intricate meals.

>unethical industry?

>killing animals
>unethical

There is truth to this. If not for eating meat, our brains and bodies would not be as evolved as they are today.