In any war with the West, I support Russia

In any war with the West, I support Russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DEIUJHwE55U
youtube.com/watch?v=WlIN5kxJQnM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Even if Russia invades and occupies Estonia and Latvia for no reason other than to reclaim the Soviet Empire?

You want this Gulag'd?

you dont need to fight, we have nukes, submarines and robots. dont worry about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=DEIUJHwE55U

I support the west against Russia. Russia has destroyed my county by installing their puppet as president and creating division within us. They must pay in some way in the future. Death to Russia I say. Nothing but homophobes and transphobes in Russia. They need to give back Ukrainian clay too. Apologize for interfering in our election and give us back Ed Snowden.

Not blonde! Kill it with fire!

Actually, I meant in a more realistic situation, like the next US president going to war over supposed Russian hacking.

Crimea is and always was inhabited mainly by Russians.

So you support one Jew puppet state, over another? Bravo.

Jew World Order is already here.

youtube.com/watch?v=WlIN5kxJQnM

How much do you get paid? Is there like a target of the amount of messages you need to meet or can you just work how much you feel like it?

Asking for a friend

That may be true but that doesn't make it okay for them to just seize it like it's the 1800s.

Well the West is our ally and Russia loves Serbia so I guess I have to support the West

Even in that situation we still get fucked over since we're nato allies and if one nato country is attacked the rest will automatically be dragged into the war.
But there isn't any choice either, since it's either US occupation or RF occupation. I just hope that in this war we will at least die out with dignity and don't cuck ourselves into becoming slightly more blonde russians.

What about the fact that most Crimeans supported it?

Russian occupation wouldn't involve importing niggers.

So if most muslims in London or Paris at some point wish to secede...you are okay with that ?

>Comparing Russians in Russian land to Muslims in Paris.

>Russian occupation wouldn't involve importing niggers.
>It's only 70iq gopniks and central asian mudskins, at least they look white.

Hol up hol up hol up! Are you saying Russia installed trump as tour president? You actually believe that lame, horse shit, tinfoil hat, conspiracy theory that Hilary Made up during the election? ...Or are you from a former state of USSR?

now thats where you are wrong kiddo in the minds of politicans being French or British is a matter of citizenship

It's not made up and yes I do believe it. I voted for Hillary. I hate Russia now. I hated them before for how they behaved when Obama was president. Now I hate them even more. The tinfoil conspiracy is that Russia didn't influence the election or Hillary was actually the one who somehow colluded with the Russians. Uranium One is fake news. Seth Rich is fake news.

Also I'm trans (MtF) so I hate Russia's bigoted stance on LGBTQIA+ rights.

I would gladly die to preserve Estonia for Estonians.

I'm looking forward to raping those slav pussies! Let them come.

Paul Manafort has been indicted. Mike Flynn is flipping on Trump. Wake up Leaf! Hillary was telling the truth. He's the puppet.