Thank goodness this menace to society is finally behind bars!

Thank goodness this menace to society is finally behind bars!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statute_of_limitations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's the last stand, old man, the price of defeat.

I really wish the best for him, it's a fucking abuse of a sentence.

>300,000

EVERY TIME

The jews are becoming so fucking blatant by now I honestly don’t know how they think they’re still getting away with it all.

The wrong side won.
Fucking Kikes are the cruelest of people.

Even norms think this shite is ridiculous.

Don't german have a period of limitation in their laws?

That's just plain out asinine and vindictive.

Everyone who was alive when those actions went down or either dead or near death's door.

I thought it was 6 billion... I don't know what to believe anymore

It’s 6 gorrilion years.

Awww damn, I wanted my nazi grandpa to be free :/ I'm so sad about a nazi being jailed.

That’s what I’m saying, the jews seem literally Unable to stop overplaying their hand.
Literally The End of weimar All Over Again.

>Old people should be exempt from crimes
Well I guess when a 96 year old hopped on up on American psycho drugs shoots up a Wal Mart he should be let off the hook because he's old.

>laws meaning anything to jews

Yet funny how isralie terrorists and humans rights abusers don't even get a slap on the wrist. fuck nazi hunters.

>sentenced fucking 9,000 years after anything ahem. happened.

Fuck these fucking kikes
It will be real next time

So the government is sending him to a retirement home?

For war crimes? Or murder?

jailing a 96-years-old fart, gj Cuckistan

choke on Muzzie cocks

without hitler. isisrael wouldnt even fucking exist. the meaning of the word holocaust is burnt offering. these people are not even jewish. if you believe their lies then they can control you better. with naziism. or communism. or capitalism. pretty much everything except social democracy

What does this have to do with anything? Are you retarded?

The Jews are an unrelenting vengeful people.

This one is so old, he must have forgotten his poison at home.

But then it would also be clear to everyone that he is fit for jail because he was fit for the crime.

This is a different matter because the crime was done 70+ years ago and the old man is clearly not as fit as he used to be. Not to mention he didn’t personally shoot up the camp jews.

Weird moments when I’m not sure if people say things that make them sound stupid to be funny or?

Unless you think the story is that they only had one camp.

statute of limitations, faggo.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statute_of_limitations

Gas 6 Trillion next time.

Hope he rots slowly and dies a agonized, painful, lonely death, surronded by Muslims whom despise Nazi scum.

At leat he'll have Neo Nazi to efend him against tue slimes, right? Rght? I0m not even a Nazi but this shit is ridiculos.

Most people think jews are getting a kind of ethnic revenge for the holocaust, but its actually for the multiple Roman sacks of their temple

i thought the holocaust didnt exist?

>96 year old shooting up anything
liberals live in la-la land.

I hope you get beheaded slowly by your beloved “religion of peace” you abhorrent cunt.

It’s actually for enslaving them when we were kings.

I'm sure they'll want to prosecute the children of these men next for associating with known war criminals. That way they can keep the nazi hunt going for another 80 years

>Get revenge on The Romans
>By torturing the People who Ended the roman empire
That’s just an excuse.
Truth is satan is their commander & they hate all Beauty, so they must destroy it because they’re envious cunts

>retard with a retarded flag makes a retarded post
Checks out.

QUESTION

Does this guy deny that the holocaust happened?

They keep doing this & they’ll find themselves in the Chambers For Real wondering wtf Happened Faster than Lightning.
Doubling-down Is a Symptom of Decay.

This is seriously disgusting and makes me ashamed. Just look at that young boy in the black and white picture. Jesus Christ.

>a 96 year old man
>a fucking 96 year old man
this is just abuse at this point

Didn't that faggot claim that he was a witness of the holocaust, that he saw the whole thing, 6 gorillons exterminated, bla bla bla? Didn't he also said that he was ashamed of what happened to the jewish people, bla bla bla?
Fuck him and his false repentance about things that never happened just because he wanted to get the heat off him by virtue signaling. See how well that worked out, now he is in jail, probably some sandnigger's bitch.

If you know you are going to go down, just look your ennemy in the face and tell him to go fuck himself, don't cave in to his demand even though you know you're dying either way.

no

How come he wasn't imprisoned back when this shit happened, why now?

Well... Sup Forums can't really say that this guy is a jew puppet can they

lol who cares, he did his job and wasnt persecuted for his entire life
Now he even serves as a example how fucked up the current situationt is
Couldnt ask or more

Muslims and Nazi's worked together though.

>Muslims whom despise Nazi scum
Does not compute

Yeah, did he cuck and ""admit"" to the 6 gorillian because he thought it would help him?

Hadrian was too merciful and look what it caused. That same mistake cannot be made again

the holocaust did happen, its just exaggerated to some degree

If only he also brought a gun into that courtroom and Heil'd Hitler one last time before doing a Blitzkrieg v2

Has any camp guard ever denied the holocaust though?

Should have just hanged him

What's the name of the (((judge))) that ruled this?

Faggot teenager 9gag nigger spotted

Not for war crimes.

oh look another butthurt 56'er.

the war ain't over yet.

DANKE AMERIKA

If he didn't want to do the time he shouldn't have done the crime.

Yeah, and? If you rape someone, are you no longer a rapist because you retired from your day job?

If a black guy got away with murder for 50 years, you'd be screaming at the top of your lungs that he needs to pay for his crimes.

they've down 'corrected' the number several times

>kikes
>people
pick one

Can't even keep a story straight.

Typical jew lawyer advice to try and get mercy from a kike legal system that hates whites, christians and laughs at Christian concepts like fairness and mercy.

This is Sup Forums. Nazis are heroes, doctors are faggots, scientists are liars...
It's the other side of the mirror here.

Never forget the twenty million, goy!

These men were doing as they were told under duress.

They couldn't just say no and go home, they'd be seen as traitors and possibly killed.

Fuck the German courts. Meanwhile they let migrant rapists walk free and cause social breakdown.

>fag flag
Shut the fuck up

>Punished for following the orders of the government

Would you look at that, it's illegal to stuff people of Jewish origin into industrial furnaces. Oops, guess I have to not follow the law so I won't get in trouble in the future, in you go Shlomo.

it doesnt matter.

not for crimes against God's chosen people, goy!

If an American does it, then he's a patriot, duh. Look at the LV Shooter or the Texas guy. Both were heroes in here for killing other whites, and then Sup Forums shifted into denial and a conspiracy to prove that both good honest innocent white men were set up by a Jewish conspiracy. For what purpose? Unsure. By what means did they achieve this goal? No idea. But there was no way Sup Forums was going to accept any amount of evidence.

But then again, being an accessory to 300,000 murders might get you some sick prison cred.

I look forward to Merkel being thrown in prison with her followers when she is held accountable for all the migrant rapes and murders.

then the people should take the law into their own hands. not the government

i wish we would just exterminate all the middle eastern trash once and for all and be free as a race from khazars and arabs. it's disgusting that a race of gods should subjugate ourselves to these parasites.

Phew, I feel so much safer now that this guy is behind bars.

I wonder if he didn't allow 96 year olds to go into Auschwitz when he was bookkeeper there.

Oh wait.

>standard encampment procedure for wealthy kikes

>given food, clothing amenities, and then some whole each individual is reviewed to see if they made their money legitimately

>allies bomb supply lines and in some cases the camps themselves

>blame the all the collateral damage on nazis who were literally the only ones following Geneva accords, and setting up disciplinary detail for their own soldiers

>Meanwhile Russian soldiers were literally ordered to "rape their way across Europe"

It''s Ilegal to question the holocaust and the story keeps changing. The whole guvking story is bullshit conjecture with no evidence of gassing or systematic anything.

I hope that 96 year old does. He'll have the loosest ass in the prison, if they can get past his adult diapers. But he did get to live a full life, which almost 60 million other humans didn't. (total casualties WW2 - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties) So fuck a perpetrator.

The UN ruled there will be no statute of limitations for war crimes/crimes against humanity decades ago.

If he did that when he was 20, sure. They're just gonna sit around and cost more money with their countless health issues.

Without Hitler, there wouldn't have been a need for Israel.

In the meantime Mohammed from Afghanistan rapes the judge's daughter in the subway.

In reality the Nazis were just humans responding to human pressures the best they could. is a sheep-brained faggot and so are Hitler worshipers

Good riddance

F

their god isnt real, therefore nobody chose them

4 years at that age will seem like 1 hour

The Muslims were in many places allied with the Axis. They were promised an end to the Kurds, the Druze, and others. Of course it later came out that Hitler intended to also possess all the lands of Alexander, so...

>auschwitz bookkeeper
they're really scrapping the barrel, aren't they? what's next, the birkenau plumber?

be objective
what could this man have down to avoid this?
also what did he do wrong? he didnt single-handedly usurp the nazis?

I hope they finally arrest "the Janitor of Auschwitz" and the "Mailman of Auschwitz" and make them pay for their terrible crimes.

This, they will change it for "War Crimes"

you people really are dumb as shit

hitler kills six million and is evil,
mao kills 60 million and you buy shit from his regime,
then you cry about racism, not realizing your behavior says one kike is worth more than ten chinks. you suck more jew cock than the rabbis who do circumcisions.