Bleach Thread

Previous thread: Chapter 3 of Bleach: We Do knot Always Love You is translated: missstormcaller.tumblr.com/post/155063530522/we-do-knot-always-love-you-part-3-full-translation

Other urls found in this thread:

untuned-strings.blogspot.ca/2013/06/bleach-spirits-are-forever-with-you.html
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=60620371
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm actually sort of surprised that translators are suddenly interested in full translations of Bleach LNs, is the demand higher now that the manga has been completed? I'd love to see a full translation of the Spirits Are Forever With You novels.

It's most likely because the chapters can be accessed for free on the Bleach app in Japan.

I've been stalking Sup Forums for a full summary of the novel. I always thought Bleach did better as a slice of life then an all out battle shounen and the novel provides that.

I'm considering it to be canon because of how involved Kubo is. I wonder if his oneshot for SJ will incorporate things from the novel or if he will still feature the characters as teens in it.

>I'd love to see a full translation of the Spirits Are Forever With You novels.

Someone has translated the post-script for SAFWY: untuned-strings.blogspot.ca/2013/06/bleach-spirits-are-forever-with-you.html

But sadly, I haven't found any full translation of the novels yet.

> To think that there was someone who had such a deep understanding of Bleach! And to think that I would end up giving someone else the scene I wanted to show!
>Normally, I would ask the author to remove such a scene because I had it planned for myself. But I was so overjoyed by the fact that Mr. Narita caught on to this plot point that I asked him to leave the scene in the novel.

Kubo is such a bro.

I'm considering it canon because it just gives off closure for a lot of characters that weren't shown in the last chapters like Kira and Komamura.

Who can translate here?

C-Can someone spoil it for me? How did Youruichi and Uruhara survived?

Doesn't say how they survived, just that they did. Nel was probably the one to save them since she was going to do that the last time we saw her in the manga. Yoruichi is a teacher at the academy, and Urahara sent Renji and Rukia a voicemail congratulating them.

I need the Aizen x Kenpachi meeting in Muken. I remember it was translated by DB and they were gloating bc they had TLs.

No one. Or we'd have a summary by now.

Can anyone compete?

I wonder if the Shibas are in the novel.

So wait, my man Kira is getting sexed by Yoruichi? Now that is out of left field.

He's not. She's being nosy and wants to see the hole in his chest which is why she's stripping him.

Can someone post images of the pages before/after Ichigo confesses?

I would hope so

There's just one and nothing has been confirmed yet. Majority of readersthink he's confessing because her face and his expression/body language and because Renji encourages him to confess his feelings.

I meant the text pages.

Not sure where the whole convo starts since I don't read Japanese. I'll do the last two pages. It must there since the story ends with Ichihime sketch.

Would be appreciated, thanks.

I guess this is the start of chapter five?

part 2

thats it

Thank you, I'll see if I can do some of this later.

No problem, and thank you.

It's Ichihime and I can't read it.

My soul. It hurts.

You are the greatest, user.

I recognized
>ichigo no kokoro
a couple of times

Can he see it in the palm of his hand?

The Heart: Pt 2

Here's hoping we find out what's going on with her in the other novel.

What does the very last sentence say?

She's fine.

Alright only this page is about them during this scene .

>While they were having a silly chat, the World Penetration Gate came into view, far away. The trio ahead of them already reached it and were talking there.
>Ichigo took a big, deep breath.
>'Hey, Inoue.'
>He stopped and looked at Orihime.
>'What?'
>Orihime tilted her head to look up to him.

>'Say... Next time, could you make some time for me?'

This may sound odd, but it's meant as a 'won't you date me/marry me/become mine?' from the context.

>Next time, could you make some time for me?
>This may sound odd, but it's meant as a 'won't you date me/marry me/become mine?' from the context.
C-cute!

Kurosaki-kun is smooth.

Fanart.

>World Penetration Gate
Lewd.

The Wiki translated Senkaimon as that it seems.

No wonder the novel is 256 pages- we have 5 sentences per page.
Can you translate the ones scanned here?

>'won't you date me/marry me/become mine?' from the context.
The fucking madman just went for it.

If someone OCRs it, I can try. Don't feel like typing that all out. Also where is Royal...

>Ichigo took a big, deep breath.
Someone was nervous. It was pretty obvious with his body language though.

Ichigo chatting Orihime up right under Ishida's nose.

>Ichigo chatting Orihime up right under Ishida's nose.

Wait, who's the trio? Chad, Uryu, and Tatsuki maybe?

Thank you so much for this. Would you mind telling us what the other pages say?

>prettiest girl in his town
>has no idea if she feels the same way
>close friend so he has to be careful not to ruin the relationship
>fucking goes for it and asks her to be his

The release of text in digital form helps. Without that, a translator either has to own a copy or wait for scans, and scans are hard to come by since it involves a lot of work and ruining books. They can't easily look up kanjis online as well.

Anyway, MissStormCaller has a copy so there's no problem of access now, just a question of endurance.

MissStormCaller is Renruki fan so she'll definitely translate it.

The context is not that far, he's asking for her time in order to properly confess, after being peptalked by Renji.

As far as I can tell, she's meant to know what he's talking about. His speech is a polite "won't you do it".

I can't believe I lived to see the day that Ichigo asks Orihime to "have some time for him."

What a time to be alive!

>she's meant to know what he's talking about.
She caught on then.

>Ichigo using proper speech to court Orihime.

>tfw you will never know Ichigo's full declaration of love

>End of Hisagi novel
>Ichigo didn't appear yet
>last couple pages are of him confessing to Orihime properly and their first date for no reason

>witnesses the wedding of two of his closest friends
>immediately knows orihime is the one he wants to spend the rest of his life with

>>close friend so he has to be careful not to ruin the relationship
This is probably the biggest hurdle, and reason for hesitation.

>his hand is in his pocket because he has a ring prepared

I thought the Hisagi novel took place in the timeframe of the epilogue chapters.

I thought it starts some time after the war and ends some time before the last chapter which would be a really big gap of time.

Neko did a fanart of it
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=60620371

>wont you become mine

renji definitely gave him that push. madman.

>decides he won't give it to her until he graduates from med school

No wonder her description said that she cried. He basically proposed right then and there.

What did Renji say to him? What about the Masaki comment from the girls?

>tfw you saw Heaven& Earth and Deathberry getting BTFO without mercy

What happened to the NS forum btw?

I don't have the novel. Post the respective pages.

Do you know what the other three pages said?

Ichigo and Orihime have a short conversation.

Could you give a summary?

I can't wait to see how the IchiRuki tumblrites will react to this.

IchiRuki is still better.

The first time they have sex.
>A nervous Ichigo books a hotel room and reservations at the hotel's fancy restaurant.
>He's very formal when he asks her to go upstairs with him.

No wonder Kazui isn't that much younger than Ichika. Ichigo and Orihime moved pretty quick. They were pent up.

When it was announced it was also said Hisagi is going to face some "secret" (or something like this) enemy. Going by his conversation with Hitsugaya, Rangiku and Kensei nothing like this has happened prior to Rukia becoming captain. So it should happen later.

The ship, yes.

The fanbase? Hell no.

>he will constantly ask her if she is ok

>The ship, no.
>The fanbase? Hell no.

FTFY

>Going by his conversation with Hitsugaya, Rangiku and Kensei nothing like this has happened prior to Rukia becoming captain.
Or they don't know/Kubo didn't think the scene through in relation to the novel.

There's an advertisement for the Hisagi novel in this novel.

What ship? How can something be better when it doesn't even exist?

Why Hisagi out of all the characters in Bleach? I'd rather read a Chad or Keigo novel over Hisagi.

He's quite popular in Japan.

>Chad or Keigo novel
Wouldn't sell since they aren't popular. Hisagi is popular in nipland.

>bump into Mizuiro on the way upstairs
>very relaxed with a ho around each arm

Contrarians.

>hisagi novel
>no byakuya novel about his childhood/marriage to hisana
>no icefag novel about his childhood/journey to becoming captain

Icefag had a fucking movie, wake up

More like wouldn't sell because what's it gonna be about? Teaching children boxing? Moping because Ichigo nabbed Orihime and it's hard to find a job in this economy? Bleach got popular because of the shinigami and their world mechanics, not because it's How I Met Your Mother.

You got me there. Still no Byakuya novel is odd, I'm sure nips would love to read about his marriage to Hisana.

NO AIZEN NOVEL

Exactly. Bleach got popular because of the shinigami because they're popular characters. The only humans Nips would be interested in reading about are Ichigo, Uryu, and MAYBE Orihime.

>no original gotei 13 novel

feels fucking bad