Why is this so pure? And why the fuck he showed us the end in the fucking middle of series? This chapter was great...

Why is this so pure? And why the fuck he showed us the end in the fucking middle of series? This chapter was great, but it was last chapter material.

>And why the fuck he showed us the end in the fucking middle of series?
Faggots needed to be put in their place, and it was glorious.

>Why is this so pure?

It's the innocent childhood romance we all wish we had

Cuckfags needed to be silenced

Don't you faggots all whine about 3dpd? Don't tell me you wanted that now.

>reading comprehension

if you have such a huge problem with us, why are you here?

Not cuckery related, but I understand why I seems like it, but some people enjoy the trip not destination.

Because the editor got pissy about the "how did it feel to be teased" episode and is forcing the writer to do NTR stuff.

That's where the sales are.

>but some people enjoy the trip not destination
I don't understand how people not understand this. It is like people that still go see "historically accurate" movies where they know the outcome, and leave thinking they were expecting a different ending.

No, sorry, William Wallace still dies. He does not run away with the French whore princess to live happily ever after.

Because to anyone with a brain and some experience with fiction it was obvious how it's going to end.

Fuck you 3DPD

Literal perfection.

SUMMER FESTIVAL WHEN?

what is she so smug about?

She just cucked Nishi with the mailman.

She just teased the reader

Sauce?

Fuck off cancer.

You're a mad guy

Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san, friendo

The problem I have with this manga is that he rarely if ever gets any kind of satisfaction, be it payback or affection.
As far as I have read, he doesn't get seriously angry, she might have felt a little guilty once, and it feels like she's grooming him to be a masochist. It just rubs me the wrong way, despite how cutely it's depicted.
Is there anything I am missing, or should I accept that it's not to my tastes?

I hate this manga because it reminds me of what joy I could have had if i chose a normal lifestyle, but also because im glad that i don't have to deal with the pain of possible NYR that comes with said lifestyle

You're probably thinking too hard on it, it's innocent fun, she likes to see him flustered or make effort to try and tease her but she's always two steps ahead of him.

I don't think she's grooming him, but she is hoping she may come to like her i think. The tease sections are just what she likes to do.

What chapter is this? I don't remember this.

She already knows he likes her, she's just trying to make him say it

Several chapters ago.

Summer when?

I think the one thing that keeps the series grounded in that respect is Nishikata's method of using her teasing to self-improve, doing pushups based on how many times he was teased that day. Makes sure he's getting something positive out of the whole thing, and something she isn't even aware of.

>She isn't even aware of
On of these days she's gonna fake a sprained ankle and he'll have to princess carry her to the infirmary.

She's his sitcom arch nemesis

He acknowledges that she's a cute girl but it's mostly irrelevant because in his eyes

>She's my dreaded foe
>There's no way a girl like her wants me anyway

I just really want to see Takagi get her comeuppance somehow, have something happen to her that gets her to feel some good helpings of guilt and regret, if something minor. Like, she takes her teasing too far at some point and actually upsets him and causes some distance between them that she'll need to make up for. Or maybe her games end up in him actually getting hurt. Hell, it'd be interesting to have a chapter where, say, she falls ill and expects him to show up and take care of her that day, only he never does for one reason or another. Whether she's right about it or not, she spends the day thinking he didn't come because he doesn't see them like that and is forced to consider maybe she could do to let up on him now and then.

Seriously, this series is cute and I love it but man it needs some karmic justice.

He does embarrass her occasionally and makes her heart soar

But she's got a godlike pokerface and he's such a baka he never notices

But yeah, it would be fun to see him embarrass her only to wake up and realize it's a dream

Please

I can only HNNNGGG so much

3DPD only applies to adult women, not little girls.

I'm pretty sure it was becuase it was going to end, but then it was picked up by another magazine. That's what I remember reading at least.

>IT WAS A DREAM CHAPTER

I hate those, but for this I'd allow it.

I just want the story to progress.

>this image will never be (You)sed again.
fuck you hiro

3DPD has no age restrictions.

If there was a dramatic chapter, the tone shift would just be a little jarring. I'd still like a role switch episode or a comeuppance episode though.

Wouldn't it feel like the Coyote catching the Roadrunner?

Takagi lies with her head in the crook of my arm, breathing softly in her sleep. Not twenty minutes before, her deep, tear-filled eyes gleamed up at me as she smiled, seemingly comfortable even with the soft ache from between her legs at her lost virginity. Watching her sleep so peacefully now, I sigh. Still so young. She had done something most frightening for a girl of her age, and succeeded wonderfully. Still she appeared innocent, and I could be all but assured that the next day she would remain inside the same little girl that had so innocently taken a liking to me. It would indeed be a shame for her to grow older and lose the innocence she will fleetingly keep despite tonight's passions. It would indeed be a shame.

I know, with that, that I must act, and quickly. I gently lift her shoulder and roll her onto her back, her swelling breast rising and falling with her every breath. I smile at her fondly, a bittersweet moment before I do what I must. The moment passed, I take my pillow and tenderly lower it over her face. For another moment, all is still. I press softly as she stirs, and with her first cry I bear down, muffling her fear and anguish. She kicks, to no effect, and the nails of her fingers only scratch the surface. Before long, the youthful energy that she had so demonstrated fades, and all becomes still. I lift the pillow and look at her, so calm. I kiss her forehead, the heat of her body already fading. I look down at her, aware for the first time of the hot tears on my cheeks. My dear Takagi, do you understand what I have done for you? What I have done for you out of my love? Now you will never age, never lose your youthful radiance and innocence. I lie down and rest my head on the cool, taut skin of her belly. Now, Takagi, we can both sleep well.

Nothing of the sort, the fact is the entire manga is out of chronological order.

Delete this

*tips fedora*