Question Time & This Week discussion thread

Rejoice all , for we may soon witness the mind altering stupidity of the great british public. Hoping for a seizure free QT and the cerebral enema that is This week. Praise!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iv__hxCcdH8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5124911/How-mans-aftershave-caused-Question-Time-cut-short.html
tvcatchup.com/watch/bbcone
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcone
tvguide.co.uk/tv-stream/?ch=bbc 1
filmon.com/tv/bbc-one
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=iv__hxCcdH8

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5124911/How-mans-aftershave-caused-Question-Time-cut-short.html

Oh boy, are we going to get some more middle aged bints openly advocating for communism this week too?

>Sioux Blair-Jordan
>Sioux

Arguably the most Avant-garde name I've ever seen. What's wrong with just calling your child Sue?

>Pawprint tattoo on her tit

Classy love, really classy.

Haven't watched QT in a few months, is it still Muh brexit/Muh nhs/Muh drumpf?

Also what was the stream link again?

Pretty much, I expect a lot of outrage over Trump retweeting that stuff from Britain First. It's going to be fucking awful.

tvcatchup.com/watch/bbcone

First question - 'Does the panel agree that a president who makes such reprehensible statements should not be allowed to visit UK' .... cue self righteous applause and moral indignation from all except for ukip leader who will respond and then be roundly booed

>fucking spear chucka on

I fucking hate this guy so much

where did the Spear name come from?

It'll be almost all about Trump tonight.

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcone
tvguide.co.uk/tv-stream/?ch=bbc 1
filmon.com/tv/bbc-one

>where did the Spear name come from?

>and our first question of the night comes from Joe Mclefttard, Joe McLeftard please:

>WAS TRUMP RIGHT TO TWEET FAR RIGHT NAZI VIDEOS

>30 minutes spent on "daeee what countermeasures should the government take to prevent El Cheeto's state visit to Britain"
can't wait desu

>where did the Spear name

MASH

nigger doctor

so many rats in London
especially since saddick khan elected
gee I wonder how that is possible.

Agreed, disgusting to see.

Probably worthwhile migrating to this one btw
There's no justice in the world OP, you were first by ages, but that's the way it goes.

Threads are split, can we decide on one pls?
>

> british public
> public specifically chosen to represent "diverse" britain and challenge right wing guests

To think I was once in the audience for this, even got a word in, but I ain't had a telly in 18 months (best decision I ever made, except the having kids stuff) and couldn't abide it today. I got sick of shouting at the box in the corner of the room. Just can't keep letting these people take up my time with their inanity. Too many red pills to drop, not enough time. Maybe I should just watch the last minute and make a note of the upcoming locations so I try to get in the audience again when the shitshow is coming to my town.

Use other thread , i only made this as nothing was showing yet

No skin off my ass , i only made as there was no other thread up yet .. Migrate to comfy thread