Boggie's wife is cheating on him

Liberal fat white knight youtuber will finally have a wake up and turn full right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l9cQDFvaTqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that nigger looks gay to me

>tfw burgers will pay to keep this guy alive

heh...

reply to this comment if you hate fat people

>comment

BOOGIE GOT
B L A C K E D

Take your e-celebs to

Look at the shit he collects on his shelves. Jesus, I want to divorce him and I've never met him.

His last few videos he keeps talking about how his wife is out of town.. she's getting blacked

PAY
MY
DIVORCE
BILLS

Here is the link:
youtube.com/watch?v=l9cQDFvaTqU
(Skip to 32:00)

This is the only good fucking post in this fucking thread.

Nah he's a metrosexual nigger

We tried to warn this fat fuck for years. We all knew this shit was gonna happen, and he didn't fucking listen.

e-celeb shit out

>about to get dangerous surgery
>start bitching and moaning like a cunt
>he overeats and couldn't get the surgery at that time
I don't know why he didn't get a divorce right then and there. No prenup? Extreme fear that no one might """love""" him again? What an absolute piece of trash.

Now that YouTube adbux aren't bringing in nearly as much money as it used to she wants to leave him

>imagine my fucking shock...

Forgot to add. His wife told him that she's not into sex. The most classic excuse which makes it all the more pathetic that he bought it hook line and sinker.

wouldn't be shocked she wants to leave him now because now that he is losing weight he will wanna have sex.. LOL

Ignoring the fact that a fat slob who took the easy way out of obesity, there is about $1000 worth of man-child shit in the background. That alone should be reason enough to be cucked on.

>nah
then why does he have a boyfriend?

He's not a liberal nor a white knight and he's thinner than most Sup Forumslacks at this point. Of course his wife is getting dick elsewhere Steve literally can't have regular sex yet he's too fat.

What's the issue here? She obviously loves him. Nobody would stick in a marriage that long just to satisfy a feeder fetish.

>not into sex
with him. she's already getting the dick somewhere else no doubt

it's called a cover so he can fuck boogie's wife

Fuck off. He's not an e-celeb like any of those dykes these idiots jack off to. We like to watch boogies life crash and burn. Nobody here likes him or wants him to succeed.

Oh so you retards just got baited by clickbait. Well done. You've proven the average age on this board is 12.

He was making bank and she stuck around because he was wealthy.. he ain't gonna be wealthy for too long tho.