Daily reminder that you will go to hell for racism. Under God, all men are equal...

Daily reminder that you will go to hell for racism. Under God, all men are equal. Racism is satanic! Repent before the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be forgiven.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NWWz7hhstX0
youtube.com/watch?v=Bc0uILc_n68
youtube.com/watch?v=PxI-6rM_2E0
youtube.com/watch?v=S3vgTNrhrGo
wral.com/dive-teams-assist-in-search-for-missing-onslow-county-girl/17149360/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who says all men are equal under god,,, that not in the bible

under jew god slavery is accepted. based god.
under christian god slavery is accepted. based god.
under muslim god slavery is accepted. based god.

Daily reminder that posting racebait and making racebait threads about black men on Sup Forums will give you countless (you)´s
Is this form of (you) farming even legal?

Dont wait for congress to ban (you)mining on Sup Forums

Those are evil atheist freemasonic lies. Racism is forbidden by god! Read the bible moron.

It's not just Satanic.....it's fundamentally Jewish.

THAS RITE WHITE BOI! NOW LICK DEM FEET

Catholics are not true Christians

Provide the passage, thanks.

blacks are the sons of cain, 100% not part of the human family

You think this is consistent with the deity who spent half his book babbling about his (((chosen people)))?

Hey buddy, you are not a good christian!

this i agree with

Racism wasn't invented until the 20th century, brainlet.

Under the declaration of independence all men are created equal. Until we wrote the Constitution , then niggers were 3/5. About right, our founding fathers were smarter than us.

Also we didn't change immigration laws severely until 1965, until then we mostly wanted Yuropoors and wanted to keep the country white. After 1965 it all started going to fuck all.

Bible says shit about equality dumb ass, it's mostly anti-Empire shit, and that God is supreme above any human leader.

Try reading it again.

Imagine being so irrational that you get mad at a pastor for marrying a race mixed couple.

Nice try kike
And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation
Acts 17:26

She'll knock out a couple of Amerimutts, he'll be long gone in five years. Nice pick hon..

Then she can spend 5 years looking for a soy boy to raise the wife's kids in between his World of Warcraft playing sessions while she goes to work at Denny's.

I've repented to the ickle buby jebuz, can I go back to fucking my sacrificial goat now please?

My man... Do you know where you are?

But Christ chan hates niggers.

source?

Wasn't the entire first half of your book about God choosing a... Let's call it a... *Master race*... To dominate the surrounding tribes based entirely on their religion and cultural affinity?

amen

i want some of that gook pussy

>And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation
>Acts 17:26
Are you stupid? Low IQ? God is saying all men the same, hence racism is sin!

The shills really hate this guy too bad he and will always be /our/pastor

jesus refuses to help a woman because she is not a jew and explicitly state he is the savior of the jews

but the bible is full of instances in which those that do not read it show their ignorance. baalam was a sorcerer and was going to curse the jews for payment. god doesnt strike him down and doesnt even say he cant do it in general. makes it seem like you dont need to be a jew or christian

also the jews are punished repeatedly for disobeying god through out the old testament. non stop really. they are not without fault and its more accurate to say that by biblical standards they are the bad guys in 9/10 instances

Your god argument is as bad as racism. Please shut the fuck up.

>dude why is Christianity dying lmao I just dun get it

men are only equal in the eyes of god when they're dead

You will go to hell!

>get red pilled
>become Christian
>learn more
>God gives me lots of knowledge and insight
>struggle with racism
>can't stop hating blacks
>see this
>struggle even more

Every single day is a battle in my mind. The red pill vs. "it's a bit cruel to have these thoughts"

youtube.com/watch?v=NWWz7hhstX0

youtube.com/watch?v=Bc0uILc_n68

youtube.com/watch?v=PxI-6rM_2E0

youtube.com/watch?v=S3vgTNrhrGo

Christianity will be cast out of our civilization soon. It is directly responsible for the feeble state that the white race currently presides in.

You worship greed and money, which is a sin!
Stop your evil ideology and repent.

Ok, what does that have to do with the pastor?

Hell for the company.... your heaven for the weather.

it's the other way around. european countries that went either atheist or adopted new age Christianity BS like protestantism moved their faith into the state that currently rapes them with mudshits. it is not true for those of us who stood with our ancient religious customs.

>hasn't read galatians

I pray to G-d that Mariah Kay returns home safe. Woodswral.com/dive-teams-assist-in-search-for-missing-onslow-county-girl/17149360/

Why does everything on Sup Forums have to go back to cuckolding...I don't get it.

If some random white woman marries a black man and they look happy, why is your reaction "I AM BENIG KEKOLDED! THIS IS AN ABOMINATION!!"? They're not your daughters or your people. They're just random people that are maybe closer to your skin shade, but they have nothing to do with you.

I just don't get both the obsession with cuckolding and the obsession with people that have nothing to do with you.

oh baby

In Genesis 1:27-31, it says God created male and female, tells them to be fruitful, multiply and have dominion over every living thing, and God beheld everything that He had made and it was good. Everything that God made has its seed within itself, therefore it is good because it produces only its own kind. Like begets like. Never do the simpler forms of life violate this law unless forced to by the higher form, man.

When different races mix, they do not bring forth their own kind; their offspring are mongrels or hybrids. This is a transgression against Divine Law, upsetting Nature's delicate balance and producing that which is not good. Little wonder that, so often in the past, God has destroyed His own children for mongrelizing, and, you can be sure, He will again.

>they have nothing to do with you
Wrong. God treated Israel as a whole.

Ezra 9
2 For they have taken of their daughters for themselves, and for their sons: so that the holy seed have mingled themselves with the people of those lands: yea, the hand of the princes and rulers hath been chief in this trespass.

Ezra 9
10 And now, O our God, what shall we say after this? for we have forsaken thy commandments,
11 Which thou hast commanded by thy servants the prophets, saying, The land, unto which ye go to possess it, is an unclean land with the filthiness of the people of the lands, with their abominations, which have filled it from one end to another with their uncleanness.
12 Now therefore give not your daughters unto their sons, neither take their daughters unto your sons, nor seek their peace or their wealth for ever: that ye may be strong, and eat the good of the land, and leave it for an inheritance to your children for ever.

Ezra 10
10 And Ezra the priest stood up, and said unto them, Ye have transgressed, and have taken strange wives, to increase the trespass of Israel.
11 Now therefore make confession unto the Lord God of your fathers, and do his pleasure: and separate yourselves from the people of the land, and from the strange wives.
12 Then all the congregation answered and said with a loud voice, As thou hast said, so must we do.
13 But the people are many, and it is a time of much rain, and we are not able to stand without, neither is this a work of one day or two: for we are many that have transgressed in this thing.
14 Let now our rulers of all the congregation stand, and let all them which have taken strange wives in our cities come at appointed times, and with them the elders of every city, and the judges thereof, until the fierce wrath of our God for this matter be turned from us.

I hope the people promoting it too.

Simpleton. The intelligent know Jesus Christ is a myth.

"All men are equal" Doesn't mean there are no differences between people, please stop with the Protestant "freestyle" bible reading.

>That fucking nose

GODDAMN

>Bitches don't know about the curse of Ham.

These races have not been created for destroyng them. Eradicating ethnic groups is eradicating gods creation and thus satanic. Nice try Shlomo.

noooooo
I just put down my little boy this week ;_;

No you stupid Christian.

What the commute to London like from there?

Fortunately niggers are not men.

>Stupid goyim who fell for the 2000 year old anti roman jewish psy-op

We didn't even write it for western europe and those retards still ate it up!

It's never hateful or sinful to love your people and your country.

It is sinful to think you are superior to people of other skin colours. We are all God's creations and part of God's plan.

>other skin colours
Weak troll.

>Lord Jesus Christ
fuck your fake satanic jew

Ezra 9:2 1 Now when these things were done, the princes came to me, saying, The people of Israel, and the priests, and the Levites, have not separated themselves from the people of the lands, doing according to their abominations, even of the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Jebusites, the Ammonites, the Moabites, the Egyptians, and the Amorites.

2 For they have taken of their daughters for themselves, and for their sons: so that the holy seed have mingled themselves with the people of those lands: yea, the hand of the princes and rulers hath been chief in this trespass.

3 And when I heard this thing, I rent my garment and my mantle, and plucked off the hair of my head and of my beard, and sat down astounded.

Study the Bible before you come here posting your stupid lies, champ.

They are worshiping Krishna and don't even know it.

>all men are equal
All men are created equal and all are equally judged when they face God but not all men are equal.

that made me more angry than just about anything I've ever seen on the internet

I see you hiding their Satan you can trick me. Niggers aren't people

And there was no such thing as a "Jew" until the Roman Empire. Jesus is of the house of David. Adam, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Samuel, David...do you honestly think these people were the same racial stock as North African Sephardics, Ashkenaz from the Caucasus, 8th century AD Talmudic Khazar converts, or Babylonian occupiers? Why do you think Christ's lineage is so important in the New Testament? To prove he isn't le 56%. Let's see how edgy you are when you meet him.

I am anti-god, anti-christianity, and satanic.

why I have go to hell if I have all this fucking universe for myself?

What is this from?

Oh shit what is this

>Catholism

Cuck pope, fake Christians, pray to saints, worship a man

>Protestantism

Openly gay clergy, woman clergy, progressive churches, loves refugees

What is the answer?

>sons of Ham
look it up nigger

And what does it say about homosexuality? It's fucking clear as day from the plethora of your shit ass threads you post so obsessively that you have a fag crush and you're lusting for his cock.

kill all gooks in a hell fire

Homo relations are sin. I am a good Christian

Poland is one of the real Catholic countries left, it’s doing well and preserving everything about it, seeing the outside degeneracy has built an even stronger moral community and the Church forum is open. Atheism and Godless philosophy, meaningless paganism, hippy bull shit and idol worship has built a society with mass amounts of pedophiles and beta males, the end of families and morality. The Pope and Church is clearly compromised or oblivious. Which is hard to believe considering New Testament teaches that Jews are treacherous.

Catholicism is the best philosophy of life and natural order, you can’t argue with morality and it’s significance to life, which is the fundamental catholic teaching, they are the last barrier to degeneracy. Once it fades from our lands we are totally exposed and the red iron fist will reveal itself openly because there is no moral restraints anymore.

Some aspects of Catholicism simply aren't in line with the word of god though. They follow the teachings of a man on earth instead of god.

I agree with what you say though. I like to consider myself an ecumenical Christian since I don't fully agree with either branch but know that a strong religious unity is essential in creating a morally strong and righteous society.

Catolicism is not real Christianity!