Why does Sup Forums refuse to take the lookspill?

>confidence doesn't matter
>personality doesn't matter
>only looks matter
>20% of men fuck 80% of women

And yes, this is related to politics. This is literally breaking down society. It used to be that every man from numale to Chad had a stake, but now most men have nothing to fight for and everything's going to shit.
And yet Sup Forums remains bluepilled, thinking you can just "man up", "hit the gym" etc as if LARPing as tradcuck in 2017 is going to override women's biological imperative to look for genetically attractive men.
When will Sup Forums accept the truth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_the_Holy_Sepulchre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_Order_of_Saint_James_of_the_Sword
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inquisition
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What can we do against it, my Argentinian friend ?
What the fuck can we do ?

bump

tbqh I have no idea.
Which is why I made this thread, we need solutions, but first we must accept there is a problem.

Of course, there is a problem.
This society is focused only on look and those of us who have a bad look are fucked.
Women are having sex. But as you said, 80% of em get it from 20% of us. So 80% of em are happy while only 20% of us are happy.
We can't do shit for now.

But if shit goes down where I live and I get to take my weapon and kill my ennemies, I'm gonna do my part of raping and trust me, it's gonna be bad unenjoyable brutal raping.

what pill? this is just fucking common sense

I don't see a problem
Sucks to be you

also the solution is simple if you're ugly: hit the gym and wear tight cloths.
thats it

I your looks are that bad, just have at least one of the following:
>Status
>Power
>Money
And you are safe to get a hot wifey.

>Sucks to be you
It does. That's what I'm saying. And frustration is building up for 80% of us, I don't see how that's not your problem.

You just wanted to give a witty answer and maybe put on your sunglasses and be the coolest guy on the website but there is a real problem here, just because you're not concerned right now doesn't mean you won't ever be concerned.

>we must accept there is a problem.
Im a fairly good looking guy, ive had girls chase after me instead and have never had to chase a girl to get laid.

With that said even i have problems in getting laid and finding a relation and the problem is simple; too many men.

Women are rarely in "need" of men because she has all her needs satisfied, if she needs a friend to talk to she has that, someone to cry with, yes that too and fucking? ofc she has that.

This all comes from there being too many men so we (men) are forced to sell our services cheaper in order to get less, women benefit because they are now getting more but having to provide less but this isnt how they see it.

There is no solution, sadly other than to introduce competition for women in the dating scene.

>in4 kill 80% of men
Then society would collapse and dating becomes harder

You're an idiot, and if you tried that crap around me or anyone I cared about, I'd end you.

You need Jesus, user. Beta-rapist cuck.

You are wrong because I am extremely handsome and but I'm very awkward and I can attest confidence matters a lot.
Its not your looks its you user

Get your shit together and stop complaining.
You should act just like a bad borrower acts with a bank, you have to deceive the lender into thinking that your project is good while it's full of shit.
Looks matter but only in a certain range, anyone who isn't disfigured can find a pussy to fuck, just don't expect a 10/10 model.

It's both. Duh.

But looks are the real killer app. And height. Good genes speak for themselves. What girl wants to have weak, ugly, cringe-worthy, rapist babies?

Source on chart. Also couldn't this graph just be implying that people with great personalities are rated as more attractive?

I'm a pure Catholic, born from a couple of pure Catholics, my mother is an actor of our churche's life, and if you think brutality is completely detached of Catholicism, you're fucking wrong.
As Jesus said : "I did not came here to bring peace, but the sword."

Just think about our glorious Holy army, the Templars, burning through the Turkish hordes in order to get revenge from the persecutions of Jerusalem.

Maybe you'd end me. Maybe I would win. In France, nobody has a gun and I have several, and hundreds of ammos. I'm telling you that the second shit goes down, I'm taking my gun and rapes will happen and kids will happen from these rapes.

Looks is all that matters

Your fellow right wingers will bullycide you to death while rimming some normie Chad just cause he's good looking, then justify it by saying "he's actually a cool guy" (meanwhile he's boring and lame but no one cares)

Money and status are just cheap attempts at getting close to youth and beauty, which is the only currency with shit in this world

I can't believe you faggots haven't solved the problem yet. It's just the media that women consume. We need to regulate the media and stop putting up program that perverts human sexuality.

Furthermore, we must ban social media for women. It is far too easy for women to hookup with any guy. The plus side is that it is extremely easy to get laid, but in exchange the nuclear family is destroyed.

>inb4 white knights jump into the thread defending roasties and blaming the men

*Worth shit

>I'm a pure catholic
>Let's rape people because no one wants to fuck me
Seek help please.

>>goddamned slide thread
SAGED.

Attractiveness for men =/= looks.

Social status, wealth, career prestige, fitness, fashion all come before your looks when a woman is considering you.

Media doesn't make us want anything evolution didn't program us to want anyway

Hypergamy is real. 80% of men in history never bred

Learn your own religion again, peace-loving fag.
Also stop believing rape is some big deal. It's not, women get raped and they don't give a fuck, they are used to getting fucked. Like 50% of child stories contain rape.

"They were happily married and had a lot of children" my ass, the guy raped the woman, and she just stayed with him, because that's what happened back then, and she didn't suffer 1500 traumas, she just took it because it's not a big deal.

This is just one of the many reasons women shouldn't have rights and traditionally didn't. Given the choice they will just fuck niggers or the richest guy they can find so they can divorce him, buy a condo and then go fuck some 20 year old Alpha.

This was dealt with in the past by marrying young women to older dudes and then all of society mercilessly shaming them if they divorced or tried to be a single mother. Unfortunately it is the only way to prevent them from being degenerates because all women care about is "muh feelz" and most have no group loyalty or even a remote sense of decency for that matter.

Attractive people tend to have better personalities since we aren't all depressed about being alone forever.

Halo effect in action.

also me on the bottom right

covert you nigger

No, that's not true. This is blue pill. Women want good genes for their kids and looks are like an advertisement for your genetics. They can afford to be picky

Also I love it when delusional guys say looks don't matter but kill themselves in the gym trying to improve their looks. Only face and height matter

This is easily the most islamic thing I've read on this board, ever

>in4 kill 80% of men
What if we allow women to immigrate as long as they find a local as husband?

You are insane. Quoting Jesus and advocating rape? You're desperate, sad, and full of venal barbarism.

Examine yourself. Your so-called "faith" is failing you. "For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world."

You make me sick, user, and ashamed to be a man... almost. Rapist filth. You are no better than the hordes of invaders we so rightly decry. There is no place for men like you in this world, or the world we are building to come. Again... examine yourself.

Or you're an a-level troll. Which is pretty funny. But then again, maybe I am, too. ;)

That graph doesn't say it's only women rating men. I assume it's the same for men and women. Oh no, there goes our species.

True I mean I have plenty if chance because of my looks but I ruin then with awkwardness.

What part of "I did not came here to bring peace, but the sword." don't you understand?
It's god who decides the fate of the people, not your stupid entitled sense of justice.
Stop LARPing and get a life, it's not that difficult and there are plenty of people who are just great. You have only to find them in the right places.

I hate to say it, but uhhhh.....Islam.

No. If you are truly good looking your awkwardness will be perceived as cute or endearing . Look at the fucking graph. Personality is a function of looks

Michel Houellebecq, is that you?

Good thing I'm hot according to dozens of women I know and fucked personally. I'm actually retarded but my looks, height and decent muscle mass more than makes up for it.

>this triggers the manlet
>this triggers the uggo

What about joining LDS? Is that worth it?

Christianity condoned slavery and rape. In fact, it even says that a father may sell his daughter into slavery if he so chooses.

To certain point it really does. Some women can get over a pretty boy who stutters around her and places no value on himself. But for the most part, woman cannot stand insecure bitch boys even when they look like models.

You're afraid of da pussy. It's that simple. Don't be. It's no big deal.

Women shouldn't be raped. (Who ARE these insane people?) But neither should they be on a pedestal. They're kind of childlike, actually. But... they're the gatekeepers of reproduction. Treat 'em like an annoying kid sister.

Hi Muhammad

just get plastic surgery goy

Bluepills, watch this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A

women and men are very very similar when choosing mates in todays world. for both opposite sex plays about 95% of importance. you could be unemployed moron yet if you have the looks it's super easy for both men and women.

Can you go back to the Breitbart comments section you old cunt?

Guess I am sampling from the remaining 20% of women who like 5ā€™8ā€ manlets then. Still having sex though, so Iā€™m not sure what is so tragic to people who believe this 80-20 shit.

I won't convert, I will rape your women and force them to believe in our lord and savior Jesus Christ. You think you're the only ones who can use violence to apply your Religion ?

>You make me sick, user, and ashamed to be a man... almost.
My god how can there be so much reddit in one single post ?

>You are no better than the hordes of invaders we so rightly decry.
Of course I'm better. Because I'm in our team. It basically stops it. Two armies are fighting. There is a good butcher, and a butcher who is less good.
There is not a nice guy and a bad guy and oh the nice guy will win because he's good :D

No, at the end of the war, there are only one bad son of a bitch who could kill, torture and fight better than the other. That stops right here.

I don't have any hatred for muslims attacking us. I just wish we were not retarded and controlled by Jews. If we still had balls, we would make them eat the fucking cross by force.

I'm not familiar with the work of the guy.

Ahah, I've been baptised by one of the most Catholic name because I was born the same day as a Catholic celebration.

Some reading for you fags :

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_the_Holy_Sepulchre

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_Order_of_Saint_James_of_the_Sword

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inquisition

A) Slavery was nothing like you're purporting it to be. It was more like a form of indentured servitude. People would sell THEMSELVES into "slavery" in the Greco-Roman world.

B) Christianity wasn't a temporal revolution. It wasn't meant to overthrown kings and systems of government. It was (and is) to call people into God's kingdom NOW. It's in no way ever a tacit endorsement of evil.

How can you back this claim up? Confidence drives motivation.

And miss the opportunity to annoy you?

No.

Now that's real.

Same. Sup Forums is retarded when it comes to male-female relations. Most women want a boyfriend, but if you're an ugly male, you're probably only going to be with an ugly female.

There is no problem. The system is working as nature intended. I bet you think niggers are people too

once you gave women the right to work and vote it was the end for all non chads.

How can there be so much sub-human bullshit in a single post?

Rape as a form of evangelism... right. Ya know, Captain Sup Forums, I've read the Bible QUITE a few times, and I don't remember that being part of Jesus' or Paul's teachings... umm, ever.

I hope you don't complain when Tyrone fucks Stacy or when you get cucked by Chad then because "it's nature".

Of course not, but then again, you can't live by the Bible 100%.
You don't give your house to your neighbour and then live without money for the rest of your life, right ?

I hope this guy is doing okay now. This is the absolute worst.

this is like the fucking mouse UTOPIA experiment . 80% are now beautiful ones ..

i m sorry to say this , but i think MUSLIMS will save us , they hate women , and they enslave them no problem . wtf i LOVE SHARIA NOW

You can improve your looks, though. Unless you're a manlet, in which case you shouldn't breed.

you should read some of his shit. when i read your posts, i feel like i'm reading something written by one of his characters.

bottom left *

>MUH PUSSY
It's not about sex per se, it's about the destruction of MONOGAMOUS, LONG-TERM RELATIONSHIPS ie marriage which is the building block of ANY civilization.
Yes, a lot of men can get pussy, but female hypergamy has destroyed marriage and made it unsuitable for children.

Here's a tinder of experiment of a 1/10 pig woman. Her face is shopped but everything else is real.
A 1/10 female gets more attention than a 6/10 male. This is the world we live in.

>money
>safe to get hot wifey

LOL

ye more like safe to get a whore that will divorce you 2 years later and take half of your hard working money

The ugly ones keep getting fatter and fatter- sorry, I mean "more beautiful at every size." Can you recall ever seeing a young woman from the 50s or 60s on par with what we have now?

I would tell you that I'll give it a try, but I won't.

>t. pure-bred Catholic

tfw one of le 20%

God dammit forgot to turn my name off.

That's fucking sick. I hate roasties, but simps deserve the sword as well.

Pretty sure you just got added to a list.

I lookpilled myself when i was in primary school. All that bullshit abut "you inner self" and "inner bauty" are all fake. You dont need graph for that everyone can see that desu