Face it Sup Forums, your definition of masculinity is obsolete. Women want men who are gentle, sensitive...

Face it Sup Forums, your definition of masculinity is obsolete. Women want men who are gentle, sensitive, and in touch with their "feminine" side. On the other end, the hypermasculinity of the right correlates highly with (latent) homosexuality and misogyny, utterly repulsive to women.

Get with the times, people are happier and more comfortable with the new conception of masculinity. What's so valuable about the old tryhard one? 90% of you fail to even fit that standard.

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/138122/my-tinder-experiment-confirms-that-girls-in-western-canada-prefer-black-men-over-white
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Get with the times, people are happier and more comfortable with the new conception of masculinity.
I don't give a fuck about what people want.
I'll spend my life fighting for what I want, and if I could impose it by force, I would have done it a long time ago.

Especially women who get to fuck their boyfriend on the side while nu-age cuckboy just takes it, like the pathetic little wanker that he is

/thread

thats the thing you gotta be masculine enough that your doing it because you are a chad and thats what your confrontable being instead of pretending to do it for puss it doesnt matter if someone likes it or not

Hey Bradley Ellis is a good man

What are you trying to slide with this faggoty crap?
Non-communists will sage this thread.

"Masculine" societies are barbaric.

Feminine societies collapse, and no one is happy.

Link to EZA podcast?

Feministic societies always collapse into patriarchal ones, just look at bonobos and chimpanzees. Bonobos are an endangered species because of their "egalitarian" societies.

returnofkings.com/138122/my-tinder-experiment-confirms-that-girls-in-western-canada-prefer-black-men-over-white

Normally when you see nu-males with women, they're both usually in their late 20s/early 30s since the woman has done riding the alpha males cock, and has to settle with ''nice guy'' since the alpha no longer has any interest in her. The alpha will most likely be seeking women in their early 20s so he can build a family.

Meanwhile the woman who rode the cock carosel will eventually get bored of the boring nu male after she has 1 kids with him. She'll jump back on an alpha mans cock again and then fill for divorce on the nu male. The nu males life is then dented.

Meanwhile the woman lives her sad life in and out of relationships with other cucks. She'll continue to get rammed by the alpha male on one night stand, but she will never be happy. She may get fucked by the alpha, but she'll always know that the alpha doesn't genuinely love or care for her.

Alpha male always wins.

They want a balance of both. But in general gentleness and timidness does not make them moist.

Whatever helps you sleep at night

They both have the same conservation status, retard.

Not shitposting but what is an example of a feminine country or society by that pic?

Sweden, and other current western countries.

>What's so valuable about the old tryhard one?

The next World War can't come soon enough.

Also, the ironic thing is that you mention ''tryhard'' when it fact, it's these clueless nu-males who're trying their hardest to become feminine and endorse feminism. Then they think that the chick saying shit like ''awwwah, tahnkyou'' means they're getting laid later that night. These white knights turn pussy juice into crest.

also this .

>Women want men who are gentle, sensitive, and in touch with their "feminine" side.
they want a BBC to fuck/lust them, cuck with a shoulder to cry on, and a rich guy to buy everything they want