It's official. 43 Navy man (and one woman) died in the missing sub

43 Navy man and one woman died in our most modern submarine (bought to Germany some years ago); 18 countries helped us finding it (USA, UK and Russia included), yet 15 days passed and it's still unknown what happened, nor where it is.

F

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-argentina-submarine-pioneer/argentinas-first-female-submarine-officer-on-board-missing-vessel-idUSKBN1DK24V
jpost.com/Israel-News/UK-to-purchase-Israeli-Iron-Dome-defense-system-to-defend-Falklands-515160
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_submarine_U-1206#Fate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sad news desu, desu.

meant to type F, not desu again.

It's reinforcements to Neuschwaben.

>muh Deutsch qualität

JUST

Argentinian maintenance

The whole point of a submarine is not to be detected, so they died fulfilling their vessel's purpose. RIP

When the whole navy finally reunites.

F

They did bretty gud with our Exocets and Mirages against the eternal anglos tho

it's a shame we have to sabotage more than half of their stocks to save Albion

F

>and one woman

They obviously turned off their navs, went to some uninhabited pacific island, and founded the "Kingdom of Gangbang"

Sorry Argies.

F.

>43 dudes and one woman in a sub
a terrible idea to begin with but with guaranteed death in the near future?

>one woman
>in a sub

there's a reason for why navies don't allow women in submarines...

why didn't they just swim up

>one woman
Mystery solved

They did indeed. That etendard was a good old plane, and the scooter did as advertised. Argentinian air Force and navy are actually top notch.

it'd be funny it was lost somewhere in the Bermuda triangle.!

haha

>first woman commanding submarine
>submarine explodes

How stupid is the world becoming?

That's what happens when you let women into your sub.

reuters.com/article/us-argentina-submarine-pioneer/argentinas-first-female-submarine-officer-on-board-missing-vessel-idUSKBN1DK24V

Why the female is said separately? She wasn't a navy?

Fuck this is so cool... Why did they kill the Nazis again? Wasn't America a revolution against the same "European" (Zionist) overlords who have plagued humankind for so long???
>When will it end

Because it's so fucking progressive you white male !

Also probably the reason why the sub is lost

She was probably the dive officer

Sorry Argentina, memes aside the ones i met in europe were good people we watched the world cup together when you BTFO the netherlands and avenged us. I dont know if ive even met an argentine in america...which is a good thing thanks for not hopping our border

you pardoned a few of their scientists and took them for yourself. the main nazi rocketman worked at NASA

I can only wish
Actually she probably will emerge next month and show how her mad skills managed to evade the best efforts of all the best navies.
Patriarchy BTFO

>Dead
>no wreck, no bodies, no wreckage even
How do you know they didn't just defect to another country (UK or Venezuela)?

Seems kinda sketchy man

le g*rman engineering mamymay

How do these things not have distress signals or fucking GPS? I can find my iPhone easier

Yes, but the ingenuity displayed by that iteration of Germans will never see again. The Zionists screwed everyone again. Once you hear a Jew that confides their pride in Zionists you may realize the 'allies' were wrong in WWII.
Look what 'ally' means today (in SJW community...) you think that's a coincidence? No, this is a real, actual plan that's been run by Zionists for centuries if not millennia.

The liquid oxygen blew up and they died almost instantly. I already told you guys I remote viewed the sub and it was destroyed on the sea floor.

I wonder WHO is responsible....

jpost.com/Israel-News/UK-to-purchase-Israeli-Iron-Dome-defense-system-to-defend-Falklands-515160

going by VW standards it probably couldnt go as low as the specs said it could and it was crushed by the immense force applied to it at a significant depth

dont feel bad american subs made in the past decade have the exact same problem. a byproduct of using aluminum instead of steel. they had been sending subs out to do basic training drills and they never returned. there was some bullshit about phantom enemy subs then a engineer pointed out the problem when they had heard what the subs were suppose to do/. the drill has them submerge to almost maximum depth but the drill was designed for steel subs and was never updated. it made it top the news years ago

>On Tuesday, Capt Balbi told reporters that water had entered the submarine's snorkel, which can be used to take in air from above the surface when the submarine is submerged.
>The saltwater dripped onto a battery tray in the prow, causing the battery to short circuit and to smoulder, he said.
Either the sub had a culpably retarded design flaw or someone on the crew really, really, really fucked up.

German engines are too complex and break down easy.

aw fuck
we are having problem with natives, people say that they are all english trying to steal our south

> 18 1st world countries searched for it for almost half a month
> sub still no found

B-but no conspiracy theories allowed!

Don't really want to blame the Jews, honestly. Israel is a completely different story.

Proof them Argentinian people are not air heads after all.

>yet 15 days passed and it's still unknown what happened, nor where it is.

Water is big, yo.

Hard lines Argie bro. Genuine condolences

F

Hold the fucking phone, lads. I was under the impression they found the sub. Also, how was it "lost" in the first place when a machine like that has as many GPS transponders as it has gaskets? And how, exactly, did they die?

I saved pic related because something seemed fishy about this story, and now it's become full-blown suspicious.

>Water is big, yo.

Leaf intellectual

Underrated

>mfw they find Hitler's lost sub instead

greasyass...
Thanks bro.

I'll bump this

>one woman
that was all it took to gas the ship, one of them was enough to do this

>one woman
you know the reason why it sank

Ok now my shit sense is tingling, Ricky. Argentina didn't design the submarine, it's not a piece of 3rd world trash - critical power systems are not only water-proofed but heavily redundant, and the whole thing is built with FIRE CONTROL in mind because of the obvious danger of sitting in a pressurized metal tube that's actively combusting. We've never been given a good explanation of context either - it was a goddamn military gunboat armed with a salvo of toroedos, not a pleasure cruise 3 hours out from Gilligan's Island.

Can an user give me a timeframe of this? It sounds like an actual happening that's effectively being swept under the rug. Seriously, see pic in

I bet that woman was driving
F

F

the rothschilds stole it

>have whiteys build you a magic boat that goes underwater like most Argentinian vessels, but unusually can come back up to the surface
>can't figure out how to maintain and operate it
>finally hire another whitey to show you how
>it's a Polish woman

Surprised it took this long tbhf

Was she driving?

t. Elmer Edison Wilson DA SILVA

This user gets it.

>driving a submarine

when did that become a thing ?

>bitch can you even double clutch ?
>stupid whore can't drift with a submarine like a real man

could be worse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_submarine_U-1206#Fate

f

fuck off larper

It's such a waste to launch this with only a few kilograms of HE and not a nuclear warhead

>and one woman
Found the problem desu

> only women in submarine
>submarine is kaput

i wonder ...

Oh I wholeheartedly believe it's in pieces at the bottom of the abyss. The question is how it got there. SubLARP user last week asserted it had been HIJACKED through unknown means, with the intention of attacking Gulf installations Red-October-style.

Assuming that was a Real Leak, the answer becomes fairly obvious - sub was indeed hijacked before launch, via outside forces or mutiny, and its location was "unknown" because they didn't want to create another Cuban Missile Crisis. Instead, one of our hunter-killer subs likely tracked it down and exterminated it somewhere near the equator, sinking it before it touched US waters. This might have been a very hot operation kept lowkey by the standard palace intrigue distraction they routinely use to gum up the board.

REMINDER KIM'S SUBMARINES ARE EVEN BETTER AND CAN NUKE SAN FRANCISCO UNDETECTED

I blame the woman

god I wish that were real

I Wonder if the Crew gangraped that female officer after they realized that there is no hope left for them.

sooo.... WHERE THE FUCK IS THE SUB NOW??

why

Are you a nigger by any chance ?

They need to hurry up then.

>an ocean of fire instead of a simple shock wave

yep that's hollywood

or a giant napalm bomb

I didn't write that shit, I saved it because it wasn't a standard shilling point nor a conventional LARP, and it happened before the story really picked up in the news. Sometimes Sup Forums really is where leaks happen, because it's the best place for reaching an "intelligent" audience while keeping plausible deniability.
Their allegation that it was hijacked is actually supported by the handling of this story, from the suspicious lack of details on a potentially high-impact event to the idiotic "we haven't found them but they're dead" conclusion we're being fed now.

This is exactly the spin you'd hear if they really had hijacked a sub and another country was forced to quietly "neutralize" the vehicle rather than let it endanger American lives and infrastructure.

is there a chance they are alive still, living down there? rationing? my god, what a hell. I have heard these subs can have o2 almost indef.

I think I might tweet this to the local MSM, thanks bong

O2 and drinkable water

as long as they have electricity to produce that

this is a diesel-electric sub, the batteries probably ran out, a nuclear sub can stay underwater for more than 20 years, the only limiting factor is the food

>no thermal pulse setting everything on fire before the blast arrives
>but giant wall of napalm after the blast

Why is non-Cameron Hollywood such shit at depicting nukes?

Why is that submarine white?

Kek

>put a woman in charge of torpedoes and explosives
>blow up

yeah...

>diesel sub

I bet the day the sub disappeared was the first day they let the woman drive it.

Also imagine the epic trains those 43 dudes ran on that girl. MMM MMm mmm.

>Also, how was it "lost" in the first place when a machine like that has as many GPS transponders as it has gaskets?
most normal types of communication don't work at the depth that submarines typically travel at... which is both a pro and a con, seeing as they're supposed to hide

Can you give a quick rundown of what local news has reported about this? Changes or inconsistencies in their narrative are key for piecing together the real story. And right now you're our only user on the ground.

We all know Hitler figured out a way to tome travel. Bit once you chance the time line, it become another time line. And he is such an asshole that it wasn't good enough for him so he high jacked the submarine to escape to Antarctica to figure out how to manipulate this time line

God forbid the world is happy with out you a helm mein furer... Stop being such a fucking jew.
You have the chance now... We are all tricked but demonic ass fucks but stop falling for the tricks.. Amd give me some sweet artifacts. You were the fall guy Hitler... Commie suck too...

Sucks man

>nazi larpers in charge of the engineering

Diesel-electric subs are a lot quieter than nuclear subs underwater, also dirt cheap to maintain, that's why Russia has been building tons of Kilo and Improved-Kilo class submarines during the last 20 years, they are extremely quiet and agile, also easier to hide

F, May they rest in peace.

I was expecting an epic rescue enterprise like those Chilean miners a few years ago.

18 countries have been almost half a month searching for it. Yet it cannot be found.
Not saying it was Israel, but it was Israel (NOT blaming all Jews, this is a serious happening).

Also, the area of the "explosion" or "implosion" or whatever happened was picked up by a monitoring agency specialized on nukes on Australia.

43 Navy man one sub

They aren't invisible to SONAR, we have ships designed specifically for sweeping the ocean in search of subs and sea mines. They must also surface routinely to check in and receive orders, assuming there isn't some secret miltech infrasonic communication that works half a kilometer underwater.

The first questions remain, HOW did it disappear and HOW do they know everyone is dead?

Didn't you bongs fight these faggots? You should spit on the grave.

This sounds like conspiracy tard tier stuff
>The digits though

The MSM don't want to report too much about in the name of "respect for the families of the 44 dead".
Very few people believe them, though. Both right and left.

justice is a dish best served cold
S