Yuri!!! On Ice

Let's all freak out over new interviews together.

Fairy is already the third wheel in the Yuri/Yuri/Victor dynamic. Why should he have to also be the third wheel with his only friend?

It's because Western fans are paranoid of everything getting snatched away.

>Q: What was the most memorable scene for you, or one you are glad to have seen animated?
>Kubo: The last scene of episode 7.
>Kubo: The last scene of e7 influenced the flow of the show and left quite an impression. I'm glad I portrayed everything that lead up to it.
>Kubo: I found it funny that overseas fans kept asking for a confirmation regarding ep7 scene - the Japanese fans didn't seem to need any.

So is this enough of a confirmation for you, fags?

>151522524
Yeah, this is why Western fanbases annoy me at times.

I'm glad she's so proud of that scene too and acknowledges the nice feedback, makes it more likely we'll get another kiss.

It will never be satisfying for them.

Reminder that Chris deserved to place on the podium the most, and now he will retire on a career low point.

>Kubo: I can't do anything on my own, so seriously, nothing has been decided about the eventual continuation yet! (laughs)

What kind of doujins are you hoping get posted from C91?

>tfw your ship will be dead in S2

There's a seiyuu event at the end of April that Kubo is attending, so we probably won't get confirmation until then anyways

They just need to get all the ducks in order before they can announce a S2.

Hetfags blown the fuck out

Well obviously, she has to do her research first and discuss ideas with Sayo. Plus MAPPA needs to get their shit together first.

We'll just have to wait for Capitalism to do its job.

Goddamn it, I want S2 confirmation now.

Young Viktor sexing the judges in exchange for world record scores.

Feels bad. But I'm encouraged by the fact that a) Beka has been carrying a torch for Fairy for the past 5+ years now, and b) there's no indication that he's even aware of Mila's existence.

Hopefully lots of Yuuvic

As a Fairyfag, I feel like Fairy was only a "third-wheel" because of his hostile feelings towards BaldFat relationship because of Victor fucking off and abandoning him. Now that he seems to be over that, it should be much easier to write him with them. It really depends on what you define as "third-wheel" though. To me, third-wheel is someone who obviously doesn't want to be around or doesn't feel included when a couple is near. If he's included and isn't hostile, then it should be fine. I'm more worried about him possibly being jelly over Otabek/Mila, but that could also be cute if it doesn't amount to him getting cucked and just develops his bonds further and allows him to make sense of his feelings more as he's growing into an older teen.

I don't understand why she had to btfo bikefairy in that interview. For what fucking purpose? Though seeing her constant JJ dick sucking, I think she just has shit taste.

Did I miss something?

Oh my fuck, bottom right Fairy is the cutest thing in existence.

tbf Otabek still has only eyes for Fairy right now, and she was only talking about Mila. But nothing has been for sure confirmed.

Previous thread.
Kubo said everyone around Fairy is a couple, even Mila has a crush on Otabek so poor Fairy is ronery.

You all really expected Otabek and Yurio to become a thing? they were always just friends, it was flat out said.

>Kubo: I'm sure Yurio will continue to grow through his interactions with other skaters, so this is definitely something to look forward to. I'm not saying Lilia&Yakov WILL get back together, but it feels that way. (laughs) Then there's Viktor and Yuri, acting the way they do. And Mila's kinda starting to be into Otabek. So it's kinda like, "Please don't forget about Yurio, everyone!" (laughs)

from

Oh, you scared me for a minute.

Otabek doesn't care about her. She can crush all she wants.

I hope Fairy gets a girlfriend

No but I expected the usual fujobait thing which is not to give either a female love interest while keeping with the 'friendship' theme. It seems really weird that she would insist on Mila having a crush on Otabek. The anime is over for npw and apart from upsetting fujos what does it bring her?

Is this actually a good anime, or do people just watch it because, "muh cute kissboys"

I'm starting it now

This. Shipping it is fine, but Fairy is not interested in romance and his character arc partly centers around him making different bonds with different people and growing from it. I honestly don't understand how you can be a Fairyfag and not have come to terms with this at present.

B-But I really wanted Mila and Sara to have a thing

I liked him with Mila, but now she's with Otabek anyway ;_;

>he still thinks this is a fujobait show

BaldFat wasn't even planned first of all. Second of all, this show has never had a problem with het despite what you want to think.

It has some amazing episodes, some good episodes and some underwhelming ones. Animation goes downhill in episode 3 though but OST is fantastic.

>Kubo: I didn't want this story to be one of Yuri trying to defeat Viktor - figure skating is all about how well you yourself can perform, and so I thought their relationship would be better if it was built on them mutually inspiring one another.

>Kubo: It turned out Viktor and Yuri can't live without each other and can't think about separation and had to revise their initial plans.

>Q: Viktor's response to Yuri's skating in ep7 was quite something. (laughs)
>Kubo: I made sure to include many moments that lead up to it so that it didn't feel out of place, and when the emotions were running high... I decided to strike. (laughs)

>Kubo: Yuri wanted Viktor to stay by his side as his coach, but was very aware that he can't hold him back. And so, he decided to "end it".

>Kubo: After Viktor becomes his coach, a new emotion is born within Yuri - the need to show someone else's existence through his skating.

>Kubo: For Viktor, Yuri's someone who needs him in a new, fresh way. He's incredibly happy about the bond they share. Viktor thought Yuri would need his presence from now on, too, so when he was told that they should "end it", it came as a huge shock. Viktor's capable of saying some awful, awful things, but Yuri's no better. (laughs)

>Kubo: When writing the story, even we ourselves kept thinking how we want to see more of Yuri's skating and interacting with Viktor.

>Kubo: Thanks to the people around him - Viktor, Yuri, Yakov, Lilia, Yuu-chan and, recently, Otabek - Yurio started changing for the better. I want Yurio to become someone who can be frank about needing and being needed by other people. In the last episode, Yurio was filled with strong emotions - he wished for Yuri to continue his skating career. It sure feels like couples just keep popping up around Yurio. (laughs) It even feels like Yakov and Lilia might get back together.

Kubo doesn't just dislike 3DPD gay men, she also hates everything lesbian.

I'm sorry user

But Sara is into asian dicks.

NTR doujin where Sara and Fairy cry while watching Otabek and Mila fuck when

Absolutely disgusting

Fujos for the anime mostly care about baldfat.

>muh cute kissboys
What does this mean

Anyway yeah it's good

You guys I'm pretty sure the point of this remark is that people in Fairy's immediate circle are all interested in somebody, not that Mila and Otabek are going to start dating. Mila is Fairy's rinkmate. She's actually around him, hence "Please don't forget about Yurio".

Wait for the BD's to improve the shoddy skating animation. If you ignore the kissboys, everything else is great.

Maybe see for yourself. I genuinely loved it because it had a good romance, the fact that it's between guys is irrelevant.

To be fair, I know you all expect BaldFat level of pandering and OtaFairy never showed that. It was obvious.

Sara won't be crying though.

We're definitely getting a second season since this is pretty much MAPPA's only very successful show, but it's going to be a while until it airs.
MAPPA still has 3 anime they announced before that they have to follow up and produce: Altair (maybe Spring 2017?), Inuyashiki (Fall 2017), and the second Rage of Bahamut season (end of 2017?) which they announced a year and a half ago.
Plus as other as have said, Kubo and Sayo need to write out a whole story for the second season, get references, ect. before they start animating anything, and I'm pretty sure this time they'd want to start animating much before the air date due to the popularity.
I'm honestly expecting to wait until 2018 for a sequel, but if we get it before it would kind of be surprising. Although they shouldn't wait too long and let the hype die out.

>girlfriend

B-but Sayo loves lesbians!

To be fair, I know you all expect BaldFat level of pandering and OtaFairy never showed that. It was obvious.

Nope, most said they will only get friendship pandering.

Sara is into gooks

I think it was obviously just an offhand joke comment.

Don't kid yourself, it was full on fujobait. And the only het we got was side characters, exactly like in Free. If you expect Fairy to get a girlfriend at some point in S2 for instance, you are the retarded one. It's not what the target audience wants to see. Him being single and them teasing with 'muh friend who fell for his warrior eyes' is one thing, full blown hetshit is another matter entirely.

The cover's art style reminds me of Love Stage.

Fairy is not interested in romance for the time being, but that doesn't mean he can't have a crush on his first friend after some time has gone by. Not saying it's going to happen, I'm not psychic and I don't pretend to be, I'm just saying that his S2 arc does not have to mirror his S1 arc.

Anyway I don't know what people are freaking out about. Mila liking Otabek does not mean BikeFairy is kill.

Yeah that's why she literally based Victor off a 3dpd gay man and paid homages to two others in the show.

I liked the idea of Mila/Sara just as much as the next guy but they literally only sat together, it's not like anyone was baited here.

I never said Fairy was getting a girlfriend, just that this show doesn't give a shit about het or gay like you think it does. Kubo's favorite, JJ, has a fiancee that was a huge mention for his character.

With Kubo it seems like one should go with the obvious. Like with the "something round and golden" line, one's immediate thought is a ring right? Then everyone was saying that it couldn't be and they must mean a gold medal, our first thought was correct.

It's by the author

Is she talking about Yurio breaking the spoon? Because the kiss was never mentioned ever again.

I actually want him to get with Mila as a twist for all the retarded shipperfags that are afraid she's going to get with Otabek.

I really don't get what she finds attractive in JJ. I would take some episodes focused on Lilia/Yakov past together over JJ shit with his fiance anyday. At least both Yakov and Lilia are interesting characters.

> It sure feels like couples just keep popping up around Yurio. (laughs)
That said I doubt anything will come out of this, it's a background crush.

BikeFairy was never the same as Baldfat though, Fairy's journey through love is Agape, and Otabek was part of that. They were meant to be platonic.

They said together ogling men. MilaSara seems to only exist because people want lesbians and there aren't any other women that interact.

>(laughs)

>We will never see Fairy tribute skate to the leaf

Why to live?

>Fairy's journey through love is Agape, and Otabek was part of that.
I sure hope they find some new theme for S2 than Eros/Agape, in which case that argument doesn't work anyway.

They said in the Radio Show that S2 relies on people buying the BDs/DVDs. They need the money.

Agape doesn't necessarily have to be platonic though.

>Not to be confused with philia – brotherly love – agape embraces a universal, unconditional love that transcends, that serves regardless of circumstances.

>I really don't get what she finds attractive in JJ

Miyano

I agree, but my point still stands. BaldFat is the only gay couple surrounded by het so I don't know why people think Kubo has something against het or that it would be out of the question.

I want to sniff his ass

Lewd baldfat and fatbald.

Yuuri is addicted to Victor now, I wonder how bad off he was when they were separated for Nationals.

Fucking sold.

Agape is not romantic love either.

It starts good but actually it's mediocre.

Don't forget Kubo mentioning the witch.

>Kubo: When ordering Georgi's song, I specified the contents should make him look kinda like a stalker. (laughs)

>Agape is used in ancient texts to denote feelings for one's children and the feelings for a spouse, and it was also used to refer to a love feast.[3]

It absolutely can be romantic, unless you're saying spouses don't love each other romantically.

I dont watch YoI so pls tell me what my fellow countryman Otabek is doin
Is he straight? Who is Mila and are they close to each other?

In ancient greece most spouses probably did not love each other romantically, just saying.

If it'll actually take until 2018 for S2 I can't imagine I'll be anywhere near as hyped. I can't make my interest in an anime stretch that long.

Just watch it, Kazakh.

He's an autistic manlet that's kind of handsome.

>(laughs)

We don't truly know his feelings actually, he's been obsessed with/admired Yurio since childhood apparently but Yurio's rinkmate Mila might a crush on him. So it could go either way.

Sayo will just have to convince Kubo.

Protip: it smells like Ptichie Moloko

YoI doesn't actually follow the ins and outs of each character's penis, so we don't know if he's straight or not and it has 0% importance to the story

Your fellow countryman has had a crush on a boy he met at skate camp for 5+ years.

He probably knows who Mila is, but he doesn't acknowledge her existence even once in this show.

It's good but also gay.

t. your ass

I wanted to see him talk shit to JJ after his win. I guess since he wasn't satisfied with his win and was already looking ahead to the future and bigger obstacles to overcome a bronze medal scrub like JJ was the last thing on his mind though.

I like how naturally she refers to Baldfat as a couple.

Victor is addicted too. They probably made another scene in the airport when they reunited.

>first question is: is he straight
Just come out of the closet already, fagg- I mean, straight cis scum with a fragile masculinity (male).

Mila's just smitten, they don't know each other. Who can blame her though?

It's not talking about romantic love user, stop reaching. They mention spouse and children, because they are talking about unconditional love. It's about the family aspect, not the romance aspect. You can feel Agape for your lover, but it has nothing to do with the romance.

Delet this. Chris will be piggys dating coach.