>blacks are 2nd class citizens but good friendly obedient ones
>home of the Saturn 5 NASA rocket
>technological capital of the entire south
>great food
>great natural outdoors
>everything is cheap
>southern hospitality
>lawlers BBQ

Huntsville, Alabama, ladies and gentlemen.

I could keep going but you get the idea. Look at that and compare it to your town. Trump has had TWO rallies here for a reason. Come all, yee disisllusioned from state to state to those from overseas to the true last bastion of white supremacy.

Need I say more?

Other urls found in this thread:

neighborhoodscout.com/al/huntsville/crime
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Used to live in Huntsville. Good city, but the college kids there are cucked. It's fucked when the boomers die, cause there are a ton of niggers in Decatur and madison waiting to sweep in. Five points and north side are full of crime, and downtown is nothing but lawyers. The arsenal is pretty great tho.

>Alabama anything
No. Nope. Negative. Na. Fuck na. Fucccck no.

>wanting to live around rural and suburban retards
umm, no thanks, sweetie

Roll Tide

Have you ever been here?

u black?

Try joining the 21st century and stop living off of stolen V-2 tech and delusions of white supremacy.

I went there once for space camp. all I remember was that it was hot as fuck and learning that the first spacewalk happened on my birthday.

FUck the tide. War eagle!!! SEC West champs bitch!!

I have no training for the manufacturing jobs that make up most of the available jobs in Huntsville. I have no training on weapon building. What’s funny is my parents moved here from Italy in the 70s were my family spent generations manufacturing weapons.

Lol huntsville is a shit hole, just like the whole state

neighborhoodscout.com/al/huntsville/crime

I went to space camp too! :D

They out me on the Destiny module and we fucked around with some goo

Nothing to do after work but fuck your sister and beat your kids...YOU HAVE NO NIGHT LIFE, EVERYTHING IS CLOSED AFTER 10pm

I love Alabama but Huntsville is shit. It's no Montgomery or Birmingham but it's still crazy niggery and the traffic sucks.

I'm down in Mobile, Grand Bay specifically

By the way, my beaner best friend says the food is 5/10.

> Rosie's is hit or miss
> The IHOPs are shit
> Even high end like cotton rows are average at best
> Gibson's is pretty decent though

Just north of University Drive. South Huntsville, Owens Crossroads, Harvest, are practically negroid free.

Arkansas checking in. Little Rock is historically famous for hating niggers, and now that's all that live in the city.