To kill an Isekai

Hello, Commander.
In light of recent events, this Council of Nations has convened to approve the activation of the ICOM Project.
Individuals possessing unusual powers have been appearing across the world.
They call themselves the "Japanese". They claim to be ordinary high school students.
They are anything but.
This is not an accident. This is an invasion.
You have been chosen to lead this initiative. To oversee our first—and last—line of defense against this so-called "Isekai" threat.
Your efforts will have considerable influence on this world's future. We urge you to keep that in mind as you proceed.
Good luck, Commander.

>you have no bullshit OP heroes.
>you have only average soldiers and mages
>you must do it all in secret
What is your strategy?

I would invest heavily in honeypots.

Throw meme beacons.
Also explosives.

make them work for you by baiting them with waifus

A anti-isekai force would ironically consist of a lot of waifus. Waifus of all sizes, shapes and races for good coverage.
Just get a cute girl up close to the boneheaded MC and kill them in their sleep or something.

My squad needs to be all cute lolis. Or at least one loli with three commandos.

>Not running 6 psi ops
It's like you don't want to win.

6psi? What are you going to do with 0.4atm, turbocharge a Honda civic?

>cheating
Two are more than enough in vanilla and you know it.

Research rush the tech tree to get to an isekai protagonist's greatest weakness: the Japanese Truck.

Bait them with waifus. Make them fall deep in love with the waifus. Help them find a nice place to settle down and make the waifu's promise to give their virginity to the targets after a formal wedding is over. Arrange the formal weddings. Then have rough, mindbreak sex with all of their waifus. Then send the pictures of said acts to the targets, who are waiting in front of an altar for their special, loved one.

>tfw no Republic Commandos sequel where you save Jedi younglings on various different planets across the galaxy from the Empire and they bond with you as the two of you are on the run from Imperial forces and Darth Vader trying to hunt the both of you down

>6 psi ops
>becons

This would make a great initial premise, except when you think about it, it would boil down to the same Isekai shit. Find bad guy of the week, kill him quietly, fuck a few waifus, rinse and repeat.

Yeah I really don't think so, Commander won't be doing the fucking.

>Commander
>Lusting for anything but the deaths of xenos, and the glory of the human race
That some heretical speech there comrade.

You're right, it'd be Bradford

First, I have to lure all the Isekai to gravitate towards one location. For this purpose I would create the Neo Atlan organization as a public front for the ICOM. Neo Atlan would then take a small but loyal core of ICOM soldiers and operatives and take control of a government in Central America. I would fabricate rumors about slavery, faschism and use of dark forces in Neo Atlan, while in fact all the mages and engineers I brought from ICOM are busy creating heaven on Earth. I would also have some of the mages create trinkets to lure the Isekai with. Stuff like swords that glow in the dark and other stuff "ordinary high school students" like. These would be airdropped in a bread crumb pattern to lead the isekai towards Neo Atlan from around the world. I would also begin "exporting" the revolution to neighboring countries, with the same goal of making the filth migrate towards me. Excess funds and working hours would be invested into genetically modifying my troops and improving their health and potential.
Teams of covert operatives, combat wizards, traitorous "party members" and "quest givers" would prey the filth at every step. The youngest and most promising mages would be trained as inquisitors to personally hunt down the toughest nuts to crack. All elements would have access to transport helicopters and gunships and would be trained in using them. Although I imagine once the enemy gets on the road, mosquitoes, disease and rain would do most of my work for me.
Once the job's done I can go back to making heaven on Earth. NEO ATLAN! NEO MAN!

I'm only now discovering an Isekai was made of Tenchi. You're right though about the pamphleting of nudes of their dark skinned wives.

>The Prophet
>lusting for anyone but Commander or that damn sweater
Exceptions can be made in case of close range with multiple ayys.

Pretty sure I read this plot in a thread yesterday or was it in my dreams

Yeah that was in a "Gentlemen, how do we fix isekai" thread yesterday

Link? I just thought of this on a whim while playing HL today

ALIENS

By odin's name, man!

What the hell?

Sounds like a good way to make it so you have to deal with edgy revenge MCs. Easier to just have the arranged marriage and use it as a chain.

Sounds like a good Hollywood plot

I kinda do this for a living.

>implying one of them isn't already a god and spying on you as you speak

>They call themselves the "Japanese". They claim to be ordinary high school students.
>They are anything but.
>This is not an accident. This is an invasion.

This raises the question though, who is infiltrating the world with all these Isekai protags and what is their goal?
If there is a goal, then there's a pretty damn big conspiracy going on.

Sucker in NEETs with delusions and continually pump out garbage to get money with no effort?

Wait...