Hibike! Euphonium

>confesses her love for Reina
>confesses her love for Mamiko
>confesses her love for Asuka

Kumiko sure gets around

Buchou a best.

Why did Kumiko flat out reject Shuuichi when he asked her out instead of telling him she's a lesbian? That's kind of rude. What does Sup Forums think?

Best girl wins in the end.

Nice shitpost

>What does Sup Forums think?
I think I'll be glad when all the shipperfags move onto the next flavor of the month.

How much of the ending was anime original?

Tokubetsu girls have a lot of love to give

these are your new president and vice president

They will also manage the Department of Cock Handling, I assume?

I love Kumiko's feet.

Why is she so based

Guys what happened to Sapphire's power limiters

>confesses her love for Mamiko.
So she is not only a dyke but incestuous too? ewwww.

A person who loves a lot is often one of the most lovable people in the world.

You cant help but love Kumiko. She is the embodiment of love.

This was supposed to be a story of pure yuri love between Kumiko and Reina. But Reina is lusting avfter cock and Kumiku is a whore that wants everyone.

Should have dropped it after first season.

Ribbons' hair is very swirly
It reminds me of dess girl from ping pong lesbians

Her fluff is filled with love and euphos.

She is the fucking strong and can't be contained in this new term. What is her end game?

I'm just now starting to register how badly Reina's character was destroyed. What could Takeda even do with her if she writes more? I can only imagine her becoming a sort of one-note yandere comic relief character, with roughly the same level of relevance as Midori

Oh shit, this was the piece they played in the original PV for S1, right?

She's secretly Cthulu

This is cute

>will never have a ribbons to hug

>Kumiko will never ever confess her love for you

>power limiters
They aren't power limiters at all, they are the opposite, more like finger henshin.

Aoi is rather smol

you can't love multiple people ? you autists are insufferable.

>Kumiku is a whore that wants everyone.

But the only person other than Reina that Kumiko has shown interest in was Asuka. Shuu stayed in the friendzone from beginning to end and you can't possibly count the fact that she told her sister that she loves her.

Nah, Asuka is a big girl.

For aoi

>Ribbons got Kaori's ribbon
Yellow ribbon old and busted. Green ribbon is the new hotness.

Yes you can
If you're a slut

For Kumiko

Can you? What is love?

Kaori is so beautiful.

Reina lit the fuse, Asuka is the explosion. Moviefags might get the reference.

Usurping Ribbons in a military coup and installing herself as Exalted Emperor For Life of the band
Then ruthlessly crushing all opposition with an iron yet cute fist
They will climb their way to gold on a pile of the broken bodies of all who dared oppose her rule

Let go Ribbons

Asuka a shit, Kumiko is a whore for loving her.

Seeing this was almost painful. I'm really, really going to miss this show.

She wants everyone to be shipped.

Man, Kumiko is a bigger crybaby than ex-buchou.

I wish I was Ribbons.

>had to sit there and watch Reina do her solo better than she ever could

Which of the first years will become Pres and Vice Pres?

More like the cuckold department.

The way Kaori matched fingerings during Reina's solo was a nice touch.

>No S3 where the band is desperate for members so that they can impress the old guard and go to the Nationals again
Kyoani pls

Best pairing.

>mfw that night she holds Kaori's ribbon to her face sniffing it while furiously driving 3 fingers in and out of her snatch

She must be relieved to graduate
>don't have to put up with shitty autistic "special" girl that wants teacher cock
>underclass that wants to yuri your ass

Where is my doujin where she fucks Taki because she looks like the dead wife and does it just to get back at Reina.

Real Talk:

Forcing and S3 is pandering

of course she does, she's an everyman the author uses to idealize youth

Sakai spotted

She's too pure for that. She'd hang it up as a momento from the person she admired.

>Ribbons was Umaru all along

When is the full ending song going to be release?

I miss them already bros

>we will never see Kitauji win gold at the nationals
hold me

When Kumiko got the letter from her sister, she started thinking about her sister and Asuka.

It's clear that at this point she thinks of Asuka like an older sister. This is probably why they included the scene with Kumiko telling Asuka that she loves her. She didn't want to have any regrets about not saying this to her, just like with her sister.

I think it's a beautiful example of friendship. It's too bad that yurifags can't appreciate this and instead have to sexualize everything. They are really missing out on the beauty of platonic friendship.

No stitches of this episode?

hey guis im best grill

Her reaction was so underwhelming. Probably because they've done hardcore things together already

That's because they would never win gold at the Nationals lel, even less with Tako sensei leaving

lmao

>They are really missing out on the beauty of platonic friendship.

No, we totally got our fair share of platonic friendship when Shuuichi had his moment of screentime this episode.

It funny how hetshitters turn into platonic fags after getting BTFO'ed

>that one flautist that got wrecked by Taki in S1

POTTERY

What was the best song of the OST in your opinion?
Hajimari no Senritsu is 10/10 for me.

I love winter clothing. Makes me wanna hug Asuka and cuddle under a warm blanket.

You are a sad, delusional retard.

>もしかして恋の相談?
>そうです。

>だって今は大好きですから!

I didn't really care about Shuichi. I just think it's retarded that anyone thinks this show is about yuri romance. It's like you don't even live in reality.

Dream Solister movie ver.
Rydeen

Is this the real ADOLESCENCE ending? I feel like kyoani is trying to reinforce again that the show was never about romance but rather nebulous young people feelings in a big pot with no particular direction to them and the journey itself.

>shipping fags living in reality

That's a good one, that goes both ways.

pick 1

She said the same thing to her sister. Do you mean to suggest that she's into incest too? Come back to reality.

No one is calling it a yuri romance show. That doesn't change the fact that the main character happens to be lesbian or possibly bisexual.

THICC

No one thinks that. This show is about friendship and a music club. But to deny the clear yuri undertones throughout the show is delusional on your part.

her sexuality was never addressed by the show, what the fuck are you smoking.

Always ZR

So now that Hibike is over for good, what are you going to watch to fill the void?
I'm rewatching K-On

I would eat her thighs

like a cannibal

Yeah, but there's no evidence in the show to suggest this. She never showed any sexual interest in any character.

Normally I don't notice ZR, but this was good stuff.

Where is this from?

Read again, hetshitter.

>もしかして恋の相談?
>そうです。

>もしかして恋の相談?
>そうです。

>もしかして恋の相談?
>そうです。

>もしかして恋の相談?
>そうです。

>もしかして恋の相談?
>そうです。

>all the shots of Kaori and briefly Ribbons watching while Reina played the solo
The fuck was this about? Kaori and Reina's relationship had gone nowhere noteworthy. That scene played out like a whole other drama had happened between them.

I mean, just run through it:

Before the solo drama, what cursory glimpses we were given of interactions between Reina and Kaori showed them being polite to each other as one would expect in a senpai/kouhai relationship.

The drama:
Kaori wanted the solo. She didn't display any hostility towards Reina in particular, hers was a more internal struggle, and deep down she knew Reina deserved the solo.
Ribbons caused all the drama by being a nasty little shit stirrer. As it went on, she quickly realised Reina clearly had the upper hand and begged her out of desperation.
Reina was steadfast in her belief that she deserved the solo. She wavered a little at the last minute because as stubborn as she is she doesn't want to be a villain.
At the audition Reina was once again clearly superior. Kaori conceded that she doesn't deserve the solo

After the drama, we barely see Reina interact with them.
There's like a single brief scene where Reina apologises for being smug, and Kaori apologises too before they get interrupted by Natsuki antagonising Ribbons.
When they perform, Kaori looks a little downcast and humble when Reina plays the solo, both times. The focus is not solely on her throughout the solo, though.
Much later on in the show Ribbons exhibits an almost begrudging concern when Reina is distracted, and states that Kaori was concerned too, OFF-SCREEN.
They're thankful when Reina is the sole student to shout to Taki, saving their skin, and console her when she embarrasses herself later, neither of which I see as holding much meaning, it's more of an obligatory response.
THAT'S IT

Wow, totally worth looking at Kaori's face virtually the whole final time we get to hear Reina play. The drama was a whole season ago.

Forearm is the best long pig meat.

Asuka was still doing her big sis relationship advice schtick and Kumiko was too overwhelmed to argue with her word choices there so she just said "yes". This is the first time that Kumiko ever played along with Asuka tho, which was kinda cute, and that shocked Asuka.

>Finally, the Fluffer played along with me!

See:

>shuuichi btfo
>reina btfo
>asuka route CONFIRMED

I didn't see any sexual undertones in the show, other than possibly Reina's interest in Taki-sensei.

It was about yuri romance when Kumiko fell in love with Reina. But yes, she got friendzoned, and her relationship with Asuka isn't romantic. She's clearly still a lesbian though.

Grumpy-chan is the boss of the French Horns now

It's because Kaori didn't get to solo at Nationals because of her.

>Kumiko was too overwhelmed to argue with her word choices there so she just said "yes".
Nice asspull.

>people actually thought there would be romance in the show
How would they sell Blurays then?

I'm not going to miss these threads. Shipping faggots ruin everything.
I can't believe you guys are still going at this.