Terra ForMars Asimov Final Chapter

Terra ForMars Asimov Final Chapter

Other urls found in this thread:

xpearse.tumblr.com/post/155085811014/terra-formars-gaiden-asimov-chapter-15-final
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get it here. I'll dump some pics.
xpearse.tumblr.com/post/155085811014/terra-formars-gaiden-asimov-chapter-15-final

JUST

EPIC

Bless you xPearse
You're the only thing holding the English community together at this point.

Thanks. Sad that interest in the series is kinda dead, though.

HNNNNNG

HNNNNNNNNNG!!!!

The first anime series killed all hope of US/EU popularity - it was decently popular here until the censorship made it wildly unpopular I usually just head to 2chan for Terra Formars threads since there's only a handful of fans left here.

Translated the afterword. Hope you appreciate that.

Yeah, but they should at least licence the anime and print it in America.

An ad or two at the end.

And done.

Okay. Hope you all enjoyed that. I'll be compiling it all together into a volume release soon so be on the lookout for that.

I need going to buy young jump for Samuraisword's ass.

Name of the girl on the left?

Xi Chun Li. Not much fanart of her unfortunately.
10/10 qt design, though. Best girl.

So, what is everyone's thoughts on this spinoff overall?

Tatiana's sexy ass.

Chapter 35
Scaly foot johj and Spider johj appear

Where are you finding the RAWs? Bezald is down and I have no idea where they're being uploaded now.

I just find some spoiler pic and script.

Johj.

I didn't closely follow it, because while Boichi draws older men well, I really dislike the way he draws and sexualizes female characters, it feels annoying to me. I can't take a female character remotely seriously when she dresses like a hooker and most of the panels she is in are zoomed in on her ass, crotch or rock-hard nipples, their big bug eyes are off-putting too. It didn't help that his spin-off Elena looks basically nothing like main manga Elena. So yeah, I didn't like it very much from what I've seen of it.

>WAY better than the main series
That's where we disagree.

Truly the best girl after Akari and it's damn funny how she appeared in Part 3 way sooner than Jet, even though he was right there on the coloured double-page spread at the start of it.

bump

>that top-tier anatomy
>those delicious lips and butt
never read this manga. is this thing drawn by boichi or Im a stupid blindfag?
Nevermind, picked the fuck up