CBTS #610 Fuck Mainstream Media Edition

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP → →(The only thing (You) really need)
Legend →
Signature →
Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
Advise for your first step into this →

Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
1,400+ NOW

Q confirmed →
Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)

Nov14

VERIFIED Q POSTS

**ANT!B0T → →
WIKI cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

SPRED IT FAR, SPRED IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~
+-+
The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.
Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
archive.is/VUm5R
archive.is/nrHcv
archive.is/mKfyN
archive.is/HfGhg
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
archive.is/MK1jn
archive.is/L0NiP
pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
pastebin.com/daaKW228
pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
youtube.com/watch?v=6IX-t1I_1iA
archive.is/l06Hl
homeanddesign.com/2008/03/01/private-tour-at-home-with-jake-tapper
commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Rabbit_Statue,_North_Korea._(2604987318).jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

Keen RD (for NORMIES) →
SUMMARY → →
KEENMIND IS KEEN → →
MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS → →

TASKS
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK etc
2. →
3. REDPILL families, friends
4. Dig into $$$ →

ANSWERS SPREADSHEET (FILL IT)
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Q CONFIRMED CAP → CONFIRMATION →
QRD → → → →
M-Intel user →
Saudi theory →
Big picture →
Social Media ThoughtCrime → → →
SA timeline → →
FOG OF WAR →
Search analytics theory
→ → → →

NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Older breadcrumbs have been linked to OP Posts to reduce information overload
Concise Event Log → →
Nov 10-12 →
Nov 13-14 →
Nov 14 →
Nov 15 →
Holy Get →

Nov 16
MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Franken Grope archive.is/mKfyN

Nov 17
Redschild manor crash archive.is/HfGhg
Theory → →
New JFK archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
U1 and Africa →
Roseanne Shoahd → archive.is/MK1jn
HRC officially questions 2016 archive.is/L0NiP

Nov 18
EU Q →

Infographs
Osama Bin Laden History → CIA Asset →
THE SWAMP →
Follow The Money →
Killary's History →
Killary's Body Count → →
Deep State Ratlines →
Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad →
Epstein Temple →
Podesta-Madeleine →
Comet [not] pingpong →
Trafficking Arrests →
BlackRock →
RV/INTELLIGENCE ALEART EMS BEING PRIMED? →
DJTjr posts creepybiden →
U1 Arrests beginning →
Redshield →
*Decoding CNC →
$$$ →

NEWER MEMES
Feinstein →
Move on goy →
Mccain →
RS →
HRC →
PG →
Obummed →

Lots of MEMES →
White Rabbit MEMES V2 →
KUDOS TO THE ANONS WHO MADE THESE

Posterity:

000-099 → pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 → pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 → pastebin.com/daaKW228
300-399 → pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR

#400 → #401 → #402 → #403 → #404 →
#405 → #406 → #407 → #408 → #409 →
#410 → #411 → #412 → #413 → #414 →
#415 → #416 → #417 → #418 → #419 →
#420 → #421 #421 → #422 → #423 → #424 →
#425 → #426 >>

THEORISTS:
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

BATTER OF LEAF BRO, COMPARE IF YOU THINK THIS ONE IS MOLDY >> →
BACKLINKS

White Rabbit memes V2 →

KUDOS TO THE ANONS WHO MADE THESE
SIDE: CFG →

SNOW WHITE appears more than anything in the Q -map. It is confirmed as referencing NSA/CIA, but we are told to take it deeper too. There is much depth to the term. The original story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature (the seven dwarfs), that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries, then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also reveals long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

The earliest version of the Snow White fairy tale was written in low German, no doubt because it was authored by a Kabbalah sage who understood every living thing is made up of seven distinct but interactive systems. We can also bet the 7 CIA supercomputers named after the seven dwarfs are similarly interactive. But just as the story has it, these same forces of nature would only revive and sustain the Christian world (Snow White) twice. After that, the knowledge of how they work must be revealed to prevent evil men from using it against others. (Picture related)
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
See also :

First for not a larp

I noticed they were getting weak.

Had to go back awhile though. Many dead links.

youtube.com/watch?v=6IX-t1I_1iA

Not a shill my dude, I've been here from the beginning
I just don't understand why Sup Forums is against this shit

Hmmm.

Sup Forums is not against it.
Its dominated by a younger crowd all this is for.
But there is a lot to it, and some background
from before their time is essential to understanding it.

Would you stop spamming these shitty threads, holy shit

Global Warming

North Korea is CIA, SpaceX, Elon Musk and Disney.

They consistently react to Trump actions right on cue.

the indictments are up to what now.. 5 thousand? - but George Webb (and he's a left btw, so was JFK ---I'm into the ACTUAL heroes of both sides) - and he said that was just to gum up the middle men.

So, the top is gone (except Soros) - the bottom has all turned on the middle.... and now all that remains are the remnants that were too foolish to be anything more than zombies. Our side is strong, their side is now garbage tier. But many can be converted with little effort and a bit of education now. That's what must happen for the awakening.

Seriously, MSM is going down NOW - there will be 1 week maybe month of daily scandals for them (WE HAVE THE NSA DATA).... but We all knew this was coming - we have known everything that has come - EXCEPT the takeover of this... that is literally the only loss we suffered.

IT bothers me I suppose.... but it's like getting a black eye while the enemy gets his throat tore out. The eye will heal and so I can't be too salty about it. I mostly just want to help facilitate what comes next. Be the "Calm In The Storm" because when it hits - the politicians will create riots to escape

I do not want them to escape, they have done far too much evil to be allowed such a feat. So I remain for just a moment more here, reflecting on the road that led me here. Been quite a ride.... but I must get back to work.

Wasn't it the glowing rabbit?

Think about it, think about how many assets are owned by those who do not tolerate free speech - how few exist - and what would have happened in 2016 if Sup Forums was owned by Citibank or Podesta Group.

Well, the answer is there would be only the shitty chans that have been compromised to all hell and heck not just sites but even entire browsers.

Did you know that Chrome sends out to the internet everything you type? Literally everything, not just search results not just datamining but EVERYTHING. - Now what withTwitter's Al Zaweed - (arrested right?) and he owned half of fox news..... and he also paid for Obama's college (2004) years and what year did ISIS start? ah right 2004

The truth is scary, but NK is the start, when people understand the truth of what goes on there they will be open enough that they can say "Who are these fuckers that run our governments?

The Great Awakening.

That's only the one brave enough to go down the nuclear rabbit hole.

Heil Hitler

Q is part of the Victory of the Light cult. This isn't their first larp. Sept. 23 was the last one. Check the 4plebs archive for yourself. Why are they shilling this larp so
hard? What is their end game? Investigate some of their web sites. Use some critical thinking and come to your own conclusions.

In any event, that is primarily why it is being trolled, also for the lulz. /x/ content does not belong on Sup Forums and is against board rules.

Pic related

Gas the kikes

Race war now

this board was bought by the country of Japan for this very event. Not by a person (look into it) - and yet through hook and crook

It'd be funny if not so sad - but there are real competent people in the world, and I don't need any more research on that,

I'm here and bemused if anything that some aspect of the corruption remains. I posted the last 2 posts out of curiosity to see what response I would get and the answer?

Well, all that remains is the lowest tier of garbage- the kind that was not important enough nor law-breaking enough to be caught up in the indictments. I feel like even typing my rationale is more than you have merit for - but perhaps a few of the children whom meddle in affairs outside their understanding might appreciate my transparency.

Back to work, enjoy your pity party.

Reporting in.

rise and shine! hows the LARP going!!?

Added those to the collection, many thanks user

Heil Hitler

The great minds of 100 years ago knew who they were. Modern, commercial "churcheology," the product of many recent decades of Judaic subversion, has made that knowledge hard to find. But authors of sacred texts quite apparently expected this would be the case and hid overwhelming support for the whole truth very cryptically in their works. We just need more great minds to understand how, why, here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
This is THE GREAT AWAKENING of all time. A partial synopsis of it is here pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

You won't get a valid response from these boomers. You'll just get called a "shill" or a "Soros pedophile."
You can't reason with these kike worshiping boomer faggots.

Shit. If SK is being used by the deep state as a testbed for western social engineering ( and it is) it is plausible that NK could also be a testbed for social engineering, just something planned for further down the line in the globalist agenda. Communism. At last I truly see.

Did anyone mention anything about the ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys? Wasn't Hitler one of them? This is why he wanted to gas the Jews right? Because they're the Galactic Defenders of our planet? Man tikkun olam is about being a superhero fighting fucking aliens and shit.

Jews are so cool. If it wasn't for Q, I'd still be a racist Nazi LARPer.

Yes, but what about the Jews? Surely they're the ones responsible. They always are.

Mmmm...
That makes a frightful bit of sense.

Archived article from zerohedge about Awans/DWS laptop

>archive.is/l06Hl

They avoid that question. Q sent them here to break the conditioning

Most of what they do however, is by proxy - by convincing others to do their work, often with no understanding of the real agenda. This actually makes it difficult to point to the real problem. We have to address the first line of defenses instead. There are many, and they appear to the uninitiated as disconnected.

LOL! I've fucked this chick. Her name is Amber.
I'm black, btw.

Were her nipples pink?

andddd you post a pic of a clutch plate in Antarctic ice to confirm....ass...

I don't remember. She took it like a dog. Her ass > tatas.

Oh, you like that?
Check out this other one too.

How deep did you have to dig to find pink pussy? These are important questions buddy

True. It's such a poor quality larp. Just surprised at how gullible boomers are. Sad

You newfags realize these types of LARPing threads about some impending happening have been around on Sup Forums for ages right? You realize this happens once a twice a year on average and nothing ever comes of it. I mean, the whole reason I know you’re a bunch of newfags is that you DONT know this always happens. If you’ve been around for any amount of time you’d have already fallen for this type of thing before and then learned your lesson. Please stop making these cancerous threads.

>but but this one is different, muh Q..
No user, it’s not different. We’ve had “insiders” bullshit here plenty of times. It’s always LARPing. You need to swallow this pill and accept that you’re all new, dumb, gullible, and being duped

My type of woman in one photo

You newfags realize these types of LARPing threads about some impending happening have been around on Sup Forums for ages right? You realize this happens once a twice a year on average and nothing ever comes of it. I mean, the whole reason I know you’re a bunch of newfags is that you DONT know this always happens. If you’ve been around for any amount of time you’d have already fallen for this type of thing before and then learned your lesson. Please stop making these cancerous threads.

No user, it’s not different. We’ve had “insiders” bullshit here plenty of times. It’s always LARPing. You need to swallow this pill and accept that you’re all new, dumb, gullible, and being duped.

No user, it’s not different. We’ve had “insiders” bullshit here plenty of times. It’s always LARPing. You need to swallow this pill and accept that you’re all new, dumb, gullible, and being duped..

No user, it’s not different. We’ve had “insiders” bullshit here plenty of times. It’s always LARPing. You need to swallow this pill and accept that you’re all new, dumb, gullible, and being duped...

No user, it’s not different. We’ve had “insiders” bullshit here plenty of times. It’s always LARPing. You need to swallow this pill and accept that you’re all new, dumb, gullible, and being duped....

No user, it’s not different. We’ve had “insiders” bullshit here plenty of times. It’s always LARPing. You need to swallow this pill and accept that you’re all new, dumb, gullible, and being duped.....

Maybe its was ment to break their spirit, all while being bombarded with redpills. They were sent here. Thats what makes me interested.

No user, it’s not different. We’ve had “insiders” bullshit here plenty of times. It’s always LARPing. You need to swallow this pill and accept that you’re all new, dumb, gullible, and being duped......

The black-haired Jewish youth lies in wait for hours on end, satanically glaring at and spying on the unsuspicious girl whom he plans to seduce, adulterating her blood and removing her from the bosom of her own people. The Jew uses every possible means to undermine the racial foundations of a subjugated people.

No user, it’s not different. We’ve had “insiders” bullshit here plenty of times. It’s always LARPing. You need to swallow this pill and accept that you’re all new, dumb, gullible, and being duped!

No user, it’s not different. We’ve had “insiders” bullshit here plenty of times. It’s always LARPing. You need to swallow this pill and accept that you’re all new, dumb, gullible, and being duped!!

Careful. These boomers are all about reporting this shit. I got a three day ban like a week ago for doing it.

No user, it’s not different. We’ve had “insiders” bullshit here plenty of times. It’s always LARPing. You need to swallow this pill and accept that you’re all new, dumb, gullible, and being duped!!!

The personification of the devil as the symbol of all evil assumes the living shape of the Jew.

follow the white rabbit

homeanddesign.com/2008/03/01/private-tour-at-home-with-jake-tapper

tapper

And we say that the war will not end as the Jews imagine it will, namely with the uprooting of the Aryans, but the result of this war will be the complete annihilation of the Jews.

This shills are getting quite desperate now. They know their time is near!

Nature is cruel; therefore we are also entitled to be cruel. When I send the flower of German youth into the steel hail of the next war without feeling the slightest regret over the precious German blood that is being spilled, should I not also have the right to eliminate millions of an inferior race that multiplies like vermin?

I saw it. In his kid alices bedroom art picture he drawed.

This "campaign" has already been very successful.
The evidence is over there ...

The Jews have deserved the catastrophe that has now overtaken them. Their destruction will now go hand in hand with the destruction of our enemies. We must hasten this process with cold ruthlessness.

Uh....goys?
commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Rabbit_Statue,_North_Korea._(2604987318).jpg

Shut up, Kike.

Hi there guys. I was just wondering when you boomers would kindly vacate Sup Forums and return to facebook/twitter. I would also like to inform you that you are falling for one of our classic schizophrenic posters.

For us, this is not a problem you can turn a blind eye to-one to be solved by small concessions. For us, it is a problem of whether our nation can ever recover its health, whether the Jewish spirit can ever really be eradicated. Don't be misled into thinking you can fight a disease without killing the carrier, without destroying the bacillus. Don't think you can fight racial tuberculosis without taking care to rid the nation of the carrier of that racial tuberculosis. This Jewish contamination will not subside, this poisoning of the nation will not end, until the carrier himself, the Jew, has been banished from our midst.

XD the bot broke

I'm starting to think my hypothesis just stepped on a landmine. I haven't seen blatant damage control carpet bombing of a thread this bad in years.

Shill con 2.5? In between 2&3.

Hello! DTTT

Hmm...

Not DTTT

So, we are now going to have a total solution to the Jewish question. The programme is clear. It reads: total separation, total segregation! What does this mean? It does not only mean the total exclusion of the Jews from the economic system... It means much more! No Gentile can be expected to live under the same roof as Jews. The Jews must be chased out of our houses and our residential districts and made to live in rows or blocks of houses where they can keep to themselves and come into contact with Gentiles as little as possible. They must be clearly identified.... And when we compel the rich Jews to provide for the `poor' of their race, which will certainly be necessary, they will all sink together into a pit of criminality. As this happens, we will be faced with the harsh necessity of eradicating the Jewish underworld, just as we root out criminals from our own orderly state: with fire and sword. The result will be the certain and absolute end of Jewry in the world; its complete annihilation!

Wow
Four posters banned all at once.

No user, it’s not different. We’ve had “insiders” bullshit here plenty of times. It’s always LARPing. You need to swallow this pill and accept that you’re all new, dumb, gullible, and being duped

the Jewish question today was no longer a German problem: it had become a world problem.

No user, it’s not different. We’ve had “insiders” bullshit here plenty of times. It’s always LARPing. You need to swallow this pill and accept that you’re all new, dumb, gullible, and being duped.

I first thought Q was a larp, but all the coincidences surrounding him/her and the amount of shilling has convinced me otherwise.

Can someone shop John's glasses from his face for comparison?

Only when this Jewish bacillus infecting the life of peoples has been removed can one hope to establish a co-operation amongst the nations which shall be built up on a lasting understanding.

You old Fags realize that the Nazi Larp has been around for ages right. NOTHING comes of it except a handful of half witts share the same images over and over again while eating their nuggies and giggling like school girls. You faggots are as useless as your mentors ideology has always been. But Keep on Shilling