Dragon Ball

Will those beards return?

if they don't shave....duh

It was a gag
The beards are dead.

> manga
> "power scaling"
> SS Black getting wrecked by SS2 Vegeta, when the manga said SS2 Trunks = SS3 Goku (and he used god power to knock out Trunks)

Thanks for the good laugh user

>Toeipedros

Will Potara fusion come back now that it has a time limit?

>Toeipedros on suicide watch

>The manga will never get an anime adaption

>brazilians grasping this hard at straws

The beards can always come back in later filler?

Right??

Manga doesn't have fun stuff like this user.

>doesn't have fun stuff
>What is Z Kart Racing

Both. SS2/3 some way, Grade 2/3 is another one, SSA looks like the "intermediate" way. Isn't a SS2/3 nor SS grade 2/3, but both combined without their respective failures (oversized musculature and leak of energy)

> "toeipedro"

> "Brazalian"

You sure destroyed me there.

Like how Toyotaro destroyed Black's perosnality.

As costumes in the inevitable BT4 or Super budokai tenkaichi

>screenshot
>comic sans... subs?
You don't have any valuable opinions anymore.

>m-muh Black
>m-muh smug
>the manga is doing something I don't approve of to my favorite character so it's shit
As expected of a Toeifag.

>SS -> SSR
>Toyotaro uses Toriyama script
>Toei conveniently ignores some parts if they want

>details
>Toyotaro have Toriyama's directions to help him with details the autor wants
>Toei don't give a shit

>side characters
>Toyotaro wants give more importance to the whole cast
>Toei wants 'The Show of Goku and Vegeta - Every Sunday!' (Trunks is allowed too if they can sell new figurines, cards, etc)

>Super Saiyan Blue
>Toyotaro make of Blue the strongest saiyan form which should be used carefully to avoid some dangerous consequences, which make it an actually new (also interesting) form
>Toei's SS Blue is literally SS with blue colors, trivially used even for baseball

>Goku's character
>Toyotaro respect Goku
>Toei seems to think that GT Goku wasn't enough

>Frost's character
>Toyotaro wants some variety of bad guys
>Toei wants more Freezas

>autor opinion
>Toyotaro is officially the Akira Toriyama's pupil, who taken up the mantle of drawing DB.
>Toei received complaints from Toriyama itself

>power scaling
>Toyotaro screwed up once with a statement that must be ignored in order for scale to work perfectly
>Toei inconsistencies has been legendaries for decades

>art
>Toyotaro art was even praised by Toriyama as "wonderful skills"
>Toei "art" is even more infamous than their power scales

I FUCKING LOVE IT

>le edge man is missing

>Toyotaro destroyed Black's personality
You mean Toriyama? Since, you know, that's how he wanted Black to be like.

FUCKING WIN.

The next arc is supposed to be based on the manga though. We should see soon with the first episode of the arc considering how the preview used unpublished manga pages.

To be fair, I just look the other way whenever I see powerlevel inconsistencies pop up, Toriyama is no araki, he can no longer make fights interesting and villians threatening unless someone's ki is bigger than the other.

Hi my name is Toyotaro.

Ask me anything!

Why are you such a hack?

Can you draw faster?

Why you are so based?

> typing out everything from that shitty pic

> cherry-picked, and as this post said sometimes wrong

Holy shit

Is this what final form autism looks like?

t. assmad as fuck Toeipedro Blackcuck

>this lion approaches you from behind and slaps your girls ass
>what do you do?

>thread already a manga vs anime faggotry again

Fuck all of you.

Trunks is finding that odd too. Let's wait for the next chapter to see if it's really an out of universe mistake or just Vegeta being made a fool again.

> "Toeipedro lol"

I thought these were GTfags?

>Weaker is Better by Toyotaro.png
My fucking sides, toeifags are hilarious. See Hit, Toyotaro just followed Toriyama directions and made a based assassin with specialiced techniques to fight, Toei can't handle something like that so how Hit ended as soon Goku surpassed his time skip? "Stronger is better"

The damage is already done. Vegeta wrecked Black, with SS fucking 2. SSB was just to humiliate him.

Doesn't change the fact that manga Black is also boring.

If Black DID get SSR, it'll make sense for him to be on equal terms with SSB Vegeta. Which means no beautiful smuglord manhandling everyone

So, Towa has the same color scheme as angels. She is Dabura's sister. Will Toryiama introduce her in the canon, and make it so when angels deny their duty, they lose power and become a demon, like Dabura?

Wait, so if F. Zamasu was using the time ring that Black gave him, what was he using it for? What time did he travel to while Black was eradicating humanity?

Nobody cares, there's not enough manga vs anime in your post

>Toyotaro art was even praised by Toriyama as "wonderful skills"
That's like getting praised by your primary school teacher on drawing a fucking rainbow. It's still shit.

post quality 01.png

>Towa
>Canon
Dragon Ball Online and Xenoverse aren't part of the Dragon Ball mainline story. It's fanfiction trash similar to Marvel's What If? comics.

If something is not in both the anime or manga, then it wasn't in Toriyama's script.

For example, these are in Toriyama's script:
> Bulma dying
> Goku never kissing Chi chi
> Black is Zamasu

Toriyama can give the "okay" to whatever. But the fact that Black is different in the anime means Black being a piece of shit is Toyo's interpretation of him and not in the original script.

>...
>m-muh
>le
>edge
>FUCKING WIN

I knew Toyotards were underage Redditors, but this is just ridiculous.

see and accept that us toyochads won

>missing the point this hard
You're trying to be retarded, aren't you lil fella?

None of those posts had any points at all. You're a grade-A retard if that torrent of vacuous bullshit counts as acceptable arguments to you.

3 threads spree user, lets keep the war going for a 4th thread doing it

>no arguments
not an argument

He is going to get a zenkai boost (hence Zamasu's line about them being closer to the perfect body) on top of ssjr. Not to mention they can easily write in a plot device that makes ssjr better than ssjb, something like Black's God ki being better just cause he's a god.

Black is the worst villain in all of DragonBall. More one-dimensional than Buu tbqh fampai

There are no arguments to be made, and you, Mr. I'm-So-High-and-Mighty-Look-at-All-These-Lower-Beings, have also made no argument, so kindly shut your trap.

Are you guys hoping that the rest of the non-Saiyan fighters participating in the tournament aren't going to be complete jobbers? I'm hoping at least Piccolo, the Androids, and some human like Tien or Roshi gets some power up or increased their power level. I'm tired of seeing all the Saiyans get all the screen time. We already know that Gohan is going to get Trunks' Super Saiyan Rage transformation that's on par with SSGB because he's a prodigy who literally has to do nothing or train very little to catch up with the rest.

>Black is the worst villain in all of DragonBall.
Not while Cell exists.

Holy shit, the (you)s really are gone

This is Super, user. Nobody on the good side but Saiyans are ever going to be relevant unless it's for comedic purposes a la baseball star Yamcha.

I wish it were so, I'd love to see Piccolo, Tien and 18 do something useful again, but it ain't happening.

Cell had character development and a great opening arc, like something straight out of Alien/Terminator.
Black was just edgy Bioware-meets-Dragonball.

>Toyotaro is shit
There's no words capable of describe how horrendous Toei art is, then

> Manga Black

FTFY

>not having 4chanx installed

>You killed my master, so now I'm going to fuck your ass

Surprised at no posts of those pics of the DBZ cast as radical Muslims with AK47s

Did that group baseball picture ever get finished?

Nope.

>Black
>a piece of shit in the manga
>because doesn't have ridiculous cheated zenkais (which you already explained are Toei invention since aren't in both versions)

Whatever you say, toeifag.

Zamasu had more character development in his dick than Cell could ever have. At the very least, Black/Zamasu's personality wasn't a shitty rip-off of Freeza with none of the charisma like Cell ended up being.

>>any points
>Try with also I'm waiting

>actually believing this
Could Toeipedros be any more delusional?

No, he's shit because he's supposed to be the villain and actually be threatening.

Now Toyotaro ia giving us RoF 2.0, with the lack of tension). Or 3.0 if you consider Hit.

He's also shit for being boring in the manga. No longer cocky and flamboyant like he was on the anime.

>No arguments
I accept your concession.

Kamehameallah

WHO'S RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS

Blackfags are some of the maddest people I've ever seen right now. I think they're more buttblasted than Vegitofags were when Sturankusu stole his kill.

Mexico needs to stop doing these.

ISIS

>Still no argument

Objectively correct

>delude yourself and declare yourself the winner
Oh boy, you got me this time.

Do people here honestly see the Saiyans as White Europeans? I mean, almost every fan I talk to that's a fan of this series believes that the Saiyans resemble White Europeans. I just don't see it.

Take for example Vegeta, Bardock, Cabba, Nappa and Raditz. All of them have dark hair and dark eyes without exception. All of them have narrow, sharp eyes. And most of them have tanned skin.

Goku, despite being the first Saiyan the audience is introduced to, is the only one that doesn't look like his race as much. His eyes are wide and large and his skin is fair. His hair and eye color are still dark, though.

If a studio were to produce a live-action film about Dragon Ball, which race would be more accurate to play them?

How can I take any of that seriously when:
- one is assuming Black will already get SSR. He might, but let's not pretend this is confirmed.
- "power-scaling" lol yea right. Toyotaro fucked up this whole arc starting with SS2 Trunks = SS3 Goku, and then it goes downhill.
- beautiful art...it's good, but not Toriyama (unless he blatantly copies his older panels)
- Frost characterization. Might've been better in the manga (not much, and Frost is barely relevant anyway). But Piccolo vs Frost in the manga sucked.
- the rest is cherry-picking and brown-nosing Toyotaro because it's Toyotaro.

If Toyotaro shat gold, you'll praise it and call it canon

They are probably mad because their character was ruined in the manga.

I mean, that's just my guess.

What are we supposed to be arguing? That Black is the bestest villain ever? That Toyotaro ruined Black by not making him an edgy faggot? That the anime is superior to the manga? Speak up instead of throwing tantrums and pretending to be above us all, Toeicuck.

>no valuable argument
OK then.

>Blonde-haired, blue-eyed, aryans protect the Earth from galactic immigrants
They're Europeans.

>waaah Black is ruined because he isn't an edgy powerhouse that stomps everything yet repeatedly can't finish off normal fucking humans

Saiyans are supposed to look chinese, user

>They are probably mad because he wasn't nothin' personnel enough in the manga

Maybe they should calm the fuck down and wait until the next chapters come out instead of jumping to conclusions.

So they bend over to muslims and allow them to fuck their wives and daughters?

Eastern Europeans.

STOP
JUST FUCKING STOP

Only gohan and goten, because their mother is "chinese".

>this autism
I'm actually scared

nothin personnel...toeipedro

Don't pretend he isn't edgy in the manga either. He has fucking eyeliner as SS

At least in the anime he's more than just that. But cocky and flamboyant as well.

You silly Blackfags and your damage control.

He's nowhere near Donut Steel in the manga, user