Mfw I just spent several hours larping as a christcuck and all the Christcucks on Sup Forums were agreeing with me and...

>mfw I just spent several hours larping as a christcuck and all the Christcucks on Sup Forums were agreeing with me and supporting me
I have never even read the bible, just made everything up as I went along and those suckers fell for it. All you need is a templar flag.

kek

(You)

Why are christcucks so dumb?

>I said everything Christians say and they agreed with me. They're so stupid.
genius

I said it in the most retarded and ridiculous way possible and you all lapped it up.

>I have never even read the bible
pretty sure 99% of Sup Forums's """Christians""" haven't read the whole thing as well.

>mfw I just spent several hours larping as a christcuck

So Im not the only one who does this.

Good job pede.

did you know in the old testament god stops time by stopping the rotation of the earth allowing the sun to 'never set' thus 'stopping time'? It's a cool story in the middle of the Bible, nobody knows about it though.. that's because nobody reads the bible.

One can't expect much from those who take Iron Age mythology seriously.

>as well
either

The Old Testament is full of insane Jewish fairy tails that people who identify as Christians would never believe even if you read it to them.

Take the actual story of Samson and Delilah. The guy's superman like powers are fucking crazy.

lel see you in hell

typical anglo, the karmic justice is atleast at work

You sure you weren't just agreeing with other larpers?

God will judge you.

nice one OP

>i just spent several hours...
Wow, you sure showed them! Wasting your time that could have been better spent doing something productive.

Congratulations, you just trolled yourself, you dumb frogposter.

I'm an Agnostic and I have fully read the whole bible six or seven times.I've read Mahabharata as well, and once I've read the whole Quaran .
I'm still an agnostic.
OP is right, most of Christcucks are just stupid believers who can't actually discuss a topic, because they didn't know it well. It's just their (((traditions))).
A Holy Cow as it is.

>mfw im taking a post serious on Sup Forums

It's not like I can do anything about it and you didn't directly affect me either. Furthermore whatever I say to someone who wasted hours of their life pretending to be retarded will slide off like insults to a Jew.

God will judge you.

>says the guy posting on a cartoon forum

I like the story of floating axe, lol.
Ecclesiastes have also pretty good non-religious philosophy and advices.

>where is da proofs
>I dont need proofs
fuck off shill proof or didn't happen

It's time to become Christian on our terms.
Need new book
Christ came back once already
He was persecuted by all those around him.
He was more militaristic this time.
He made a deal with these Jews and they stabbed him in the back.
Adolf Hitler was three return of Christ
With his death he taught us the Jews word is shit and there can be no deals.

lol you must have nothing better to do

Yeah christfags are a silly bunch.

>philosophy that I get from religious texts is non-religious philosophy if I like it it

holy mental gymnast

>has to switch IDs to bump his own thread

Fuck off shill

>leaf

nice bump shill

Sage for shill threads

Religion is a great social tool for maintaining order, kinship and morality. Even if you don't believe. Only left tards knock religion because they are too stupid to understand they already are believers in one.

>a fucking leaf
Don't hurt me tough guy!

This has to be bait. Jesus came back and was a Charlie Chaplin fan and copied his mustache?

gotta bump that shill thread
Do they pay you extra when you use an image?

>religion is a great social tool
>hasn't been relevant for at least 60 years
If it's so great, why has been completely superseded by liberalism?

You're one serious leaf.