JOJO

What is Pink Dark Boy about ?
Rohan's adventures adapted into a comic ?
What if all the characters have their own counterparts in the comic ?

Also, when is Rohan going to put a chick with big boobs on the comic ?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-28/japanese-comic-ranking-december-19-25/.110431
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why dont you give it a read and buy all the merchandise its selling?

My friends, fellow shitposters. I just want you to know that Joushuu makes me happy.

Are there any changes you'd like to see in VA similar to DPs changes to DiU?

>What is Pink Dark Boy about ?
Koichi with a funny hat.

pink dark boy is koichi

never because rohan is clearly gay

Pink dark boy looks like some trippy shit from the Drawings on rohans wall.

>yfw Joshu will finally die

Reminder that Joshu will recieve a HUGE power boost, causing Jobin to finally view him as worthy but end up betraying him for the many bullying years, before growing out of control and being murdered by a third party (probably some other rock men)

Let's say Kira decided to make a hand harem of out every single female stand and hamon user in JoJo (including Tequila Joseph). Could any of the girls stop him or would they all fall victim and become his "girlfriends"?

I hope they completely delete Giorno's power-deflection instead of just blatantl retconning it halfway through. I won't care much if they keep the life-punch though, at lwast that can be interpreted as "it still happens but is never acknowledged"

More scenes showing the drug-problems. As-is the ONLY drug-users we actually see are the kid at the start and the hobo at the end, it makes Buccellati and Giorno's motivation seem really weak.
More scenes connecting La Squadra together, just brief stuff similar to Melone calling Ghiaccio that makes them seem like more of a team, and foreshadowing the appearance of the next one.
Giorno and Abbacchio sharing a few less-hostile words before Abbacchio's death. It doesn't need to be major or anything, something as simple as Giorno saying he respected Abbacchio's drive or wishing him luck before Abbacchio grumpily tells him to get back to work would be enough.
Getting rid of Buccellati insulting Pesci before killing him, it was looking to be the first honorable and respectful fights since N'doul before then.

Reminder that you Jobin fags are no one. Your favourite character is so weak that he had to ask others to get rid of Gappy.

Meanwhile Joushuu and NKC could easily body Gappy. As of now.

Jolyne and Hermes (FooF too if it counts).
Possibly Hot Pants too

Do you think he makes Koichi cosplay as him? Someone should draw that.

>Giorno will never have an actual full on fight with Diavolo
>Giorno will never get his shit completely wrecked
>Giorno will never get his hands on the arrow and use it on the brink of death
>Gold Experience will never briefly "give life" on a conceptual level to the picture of Giorno's dad
>DIO will never disorient Diavolo enough in a quick second to give Giorno an opening for a final blow
>Giorno will never stop to ponder just what happened that allowed him to win

>Hot Pants
Isn't she one of the weakest stand users in the entire series?

Do you think Rohan fucks Koichi in the ass?

Do you think Yukako knows about it?

It stars a handsome, heroic and powerful guy named Esorih Ihciok, who goes along by the name of Pink Dark Boy, solving misteries with the help of his talented friend and secret romantic partner Ebihsik Nahor.
Also, there's a really dumb bully named Atakihsagih Ekusoj who just keeps messing with poor Ebihsik Nahor but always gets beaten up in the end.

It depends on if she can spray SHA.
If she can then I bet she can defeat Kira. He's autistic and Hot Pants could outsmart him.

Obviously.

Obviously
Yukako knows, but does Koichi know?

Tequila Joseph alone could beat him.

For real though I wouldn't bet against Jolyne. She's got even more of a relentless and merciless warrior-spirit than Jotaro, the one that terrified Kira the most, and Stone Free's versatility and range would give it an edge over KQ.

Hermes could potentially do some cool shit against it too, since she was able to tank extremely damaging injuries by doubling up on the body-parts in question she might be able to weather some of his explosions.

>use HD on Koichi
>rape him
>write that he can't remember anything you do to him
>clean him up
>send him on his way
Heaven's Door would be such a good rape stand

Heaven's Door is the best tool to rape someone "willingly"

>Joshu gets "Involved"
>Ends up in the sewer where he belongs with the Nosferatu
>Jobin stays healthy, clean and gets other people to do his work for him
>Jobin managed to get married to the girl he love not be repulsed by her
>Joshu chase idols

What's the better rape stand, Heaven's Door or Baby Face?

>spraying parts of yourself on an automatic heat seeking bomb tank
That seems like a bad idea.

>Jobin
>his rokokaka business just got ruined by Gappy
>his favourite beetle just died
>Joushuu
>someone insulted Norisuke right before his eyes
>Gappy just touched his Yasuhoe

Who wins ?

>Part 5 anime
>Mista's gun and bullets are CGI
>Sex Pistol's are all CGI

Rohan would never do that. It would ruin his immersion

I forgot how Meat Spray works.
Fuck
Well, off to rereading part 7

>CGI Aerosmith
>CGI Zippers

Pesci completely shat the bed though. He deserved the insult.

>and Stone Free's versatility and range would give it an edge over KQ
>pitting a stand that's basically a giant ball of yarn against a stand that's basically a giant cat
Jolyne would get fucking destroyed

>CGI time skips

>KQ is distracted by A Stone free yarn
>KQ gets in close
>im putting you out of commision
>5 page ORA beatdown
she will be fine

Pesci's job was always to capture Trish and to kill whoever he had to to do so. He very nearly managed to kill Buccellati's entire team, he deserves commendation.

how the fuck?

Open Jojo RP

Name: joiym joigym

Stand: Joji

Ability: ability to alter the perception of cultural significance of something in anyone but the user

Who would be the best lay?

Who would be the worst lay?

>KQ gets distracted by yarn
>touches yarn and turns into a bomb
>yarn is part of Jolyne
>Jolyne is now a bomb
Like I said. Fucking. Destroyed.

Have you ever seen a cat with yarn? It makes them retarded and wrapped up. Jolyne would fucking destroy it.

>CGI muda

Abbacchio because he's into fisting

Fug, could Jolyne just mobious strip the explosions path to forever be trying to reach her or is it just bye bye prison girl?
or would she cut a body part off before she is completely dusted?

>CGI Aerosmith

This one might actually be true.

this.
Unless that actually was part of her plan and she's secretly webbed all over the place, ensuring Kira accidentally dies in his own explosion too.

Probably Abbacchio or Bruno for best, they're the oldest and most composed so they'd have the experience.

Mista or Narancia would probably blow their loads early and Fugo would give you all sorts of diseases.

Name: Kil Ursellf

Stand: Noose Goose

Ability: ability to cause others to commit suicide

The latter. Jolyne's fighting-style is always high-risk but pays off well, which would do well against someone who's both unused to and dislikes fighting.

I walk up to your door and knock

>first honorable fight
There was nothing honorable about that

Gappy?!

Well activate Noose Goose, and continue on with life.

Happy??

I think Giorno could pull off some nasty tricks with GE.

Yeah and Bruno insulted him and MUDA'D him for that. Why should Bruno commend him for nearly killing his team?

I Activate Joji temporaley changing your perspective of suicide So youthink it's not a big deal and that there are better ways to deal with me

Gooppy ?

>or would she cut a body part off before she is completely dusted?
She wouldn't have enough time because the explosion would be internal at her position since she was the bomb. If she cut it off before he pushes the switch she'd be fine though. But Jolyne doesn't like to do that because cutting the string also means cutting yourself.

If you really think about it Kira would be the absolute worst opponent for Jolyne to ever fight because her entire strategy revolves around immobilizing and attacking the enemy with her string, which is a part of herself.

Giorno: Probably has erectile dysfunction
Fugo: Has AIDS, probably grunts and pounds his chest too, both are mood killers
Mista: Grunter, also cums in 3 minutes max
Narancia: Would cum before he gets it in

Abbacchio and Bruno are the only legitimate choices if you want a good fuck.

Buccellati was grudgingly impressed by how he'd changed, he talked about how he'd seen the nobility in his eyes.

>Mary Joestar
Dies from a heart attack or something before Kira can even reach her
>Erina
might slap him, but only makes Kira's dick harder
>Poco's sister
Same as Erina
>Lisa Lisa
Kira falls in love and jokingly calls himself "Kira Kira", before using the spin to kill her and dance with her parts
>Tequila Joseph
"It turns out you were actually turning YOURSELF into a bomb!"
>Suzi Q
Joseph appears out of nowhere and, again, asspulls his way out. If that's not allowed, she's dead as well
>Holy
"Oh you're killing me? Ok!

Gappy makes me happy

Wet looks he is trying to remember something really, really important. But what ?

What if Kira and Dio swapped dads ?
And birth circumstances ?

How would Cream Starter beat SHA, even if she had an endless supply of biological matter?

Then he turned into a faglord right after, no nobility whatsoever

Killer Queen Requiem: causes any person who says, acknowledges, or even thinks about the name, existence, or identity of Yoshikage Kira, minus himself, to spontaneously combust and explode, and further wiping any memory or traces of existence of that victim from everybody and everything on the planet.
How does Kira screw this up

>Narancia

Kira is not gay.

He goes to the store and tries to buy something and realizes that his ability is shit when the cashier is wiped from existence.

>Enya wins with zombie justice

>More scenes showing the drug-problems. As-is the ONLY drug-users we actually see are the kid at the start and the hobo at the end, it makes Buccellati and Giorno's motivation seem really weak.
Isn't it just Giorno who thinks this is wrong, with Buccellati going along because he wants to unmask the boss and then pretty quickly afterwards Giorno's main motivation shifts to becoming a GANG-STAR?

Depends on what happens when your stand gets turned into a bomb. Since the string is a part of Jolyne's body the explosion would probably go straight to her and her stand and by extension the string would disintegrate shortly after like what happened with Harvest.

Things really get ugly when you consider that all of her string is technically "her" so any object her string is wrapped around can be charged like Kira did against Shigechi.

It's a really lopsided matchup. Doesn't help that KQ and SF have the same stats. A in power and B in speed. Basically think of it as her fight against C-Moon except 100x worse and the Mobius Strip trick wouldn't work.

I want Abbacchio to handcuff me

Is he straight either, though? Kira's attracted to hands themselves, not the women they're attached to. I doubt he'd go no-homo if he was faced with some attractive trap hands.

Also his SBR counterpart was notably only attracted to male hands.

JoJolion vol 14 is the third best selling manga of last week, with an estimated 216,042 copies sold
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-28/japanese-comic-ranking-december-19-25/.110431

Where's the rock-D.

I feel Dio would grow up to be a jerkass triumphant bussinessman who CAN kill but doesnt really kill anyone and is content with being rich.

Kira would be Jonathans little meek brother who prefers to be left alone and can fuck you up if needed, he probably would get along really well with George and be Jojo and Erina best man along with Speedwagon.

Unless he develops his fetish anyways, in that case woopsie.

Part 4 Kira wanted to fug Shinobu, now part 8 Kira on the other hand might have been a little gay.

kira decides to test it on a random guy / a rival at work

kishibe rohan happens to be passing during that exact moment by and tells jotaro about it

Josuke would be the most attractive Jojo if not for his shitty haircut.

No. Buccellati had a sensitive spot about drugs because of how they got his father killed, he was probably more passionate about it than Giorno was. And Narancia expressed ambivalence about Luka's death because he sold drugs to kids, Buccellati's gang probably all disapproved of it.

to be fair he still had the mona lisa and we don't know if he gets boners from his own hands
he might just really like them

>Narancia
He'd explode the gay away and not even bother to take his creepy mannish little hand.

Better than that. We even know why.

Fuck it, I'll do SBRverse now
>Hot Pants
I don't think she has too much of a chance, though Diego might want to protect his waifu (and might still not stand a chance)
>Scarlet
No chance, Valentine can't protect her
>Lucy
Supposedly has no chance, but will survive due to sheer luck
>Yasuho
"choose: SERIAL KILLER or SAFE ROUTE", or just summons Gappy
>Holly
Kira won't let Kira get anywhere near her, both Kira and Kira get obliterated due to the multiverse rules
>Karera
She dies, but peapod-san drives a fire-fighting truck to crush Kira's spine
>Hato
Both have a chance. Hato can fucking stab him in the throat
>Daiya
She's blind, but she has a pretty OP stand, so who knows. Maybe she deletes all his memories, including having Killer Queen and his fetish, and becomes a living DMQ Kira
>Kato
We don't know the limits of Kato's stand yet, but sh might have a chance. Or have Jobin join in the fight and probably beat him in a 2v1

Did Jobin know Damo was trying to kill everyone in his family?

>How does Kira screw this up
He gets ran over by an ambulance while crossing the street because he got cocky again.

He also instantly kills his dad. Again.

S H I N I N G
J U S T I C E

Post characters you liked better as villains

It was his idea in the first place. Jobin is a vermin that must be eradicated from the Higashikata family.

If Kira got boners from his hands it must have been really awkward for Josefumi to live with him

>Also his SBR counterpart was notably only attracted to male hands
He was a sailor for a reason.

>a little
come on now