26 years old

>26 years old
>only make 50k/year
>have only 90k in financial assets

Who else /poor loser/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/maggiemcgrath/2016/01/06/63-of-americans-dont-have-enough-savings-to-cover-a-500-emergency/#40695c2d4e0d
unvis.it/forbes.com/sites/maggiemcgrath/2016/01/06/63-of-americans-dont-have-enough-savings-to-cover-a-500-emergency/#40695c2d4e0d
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i have 8 dollars

>24
>125k/year sal+bonus+investment income
you have more assets then me, but not by much

You're doing pretty good for that weak ass salary you make.

I spend everything I make because suicide is my retirement plan.

NEETbux soon to be autismobux.

Depending on the liquidity of your assets, you're doing just fine. Invest whatever money you can in the stock market. The salary is weak though.

You are probably doing better than 90% of people in the world, quit bitching.

I think I'm sitting on about $34.86 and an xbox. My mom bought my tv though.

>25
>no college degree
>work in my family business making shit money with no future
>only 2k in the bank

I should gas myself tbqh famalam

That's decent bro, don't be so hard on yourself.

>24
>$1200 in the bank
>make 70-110/year depending on commission and bonuses

I am profligate

>be me
>26 y/o
>barely clear $45k a year
My dinner is spam, no joke OP

House is paid off
Have $3 until I get paid at midnight

As one famous president said: "This homeless man on the street has 10k shekels more than me."

I only have like 200k. Feels bad.

>be 23
>only have 60$
>make 450 a week

>tfw 24 year old neet tranny
I only stay alive to witness the great happening that will be WWIII desu

You're only as poor as you feel. Don't let the things you own, own you. Don't worry, be happy.

I hope those 90k assets involve guns, you fuck leaf. Because you're bound to get ass fucked by a Moslem in your near future.

Spam is fucking expensive man.

>having money in a bank
fucking kek.

>25 yo
>studying engineering and living with parents
>posibly will start making $15k/year when I graduate
>will probably live with my parents until 35 or more. Will never be able to afford an apartment in this city.

Fuck you. You have it good. I lived for 2 years in Canada with $1400 a month pretty good. With $3000 a month it would be a like a king.

>40 years old
>jobless
>living in mothers basement
Where do I go from here lads?

Why can you only afford spam for dinner on 45k/year? Do you lease luxury vehicles? Live in NYC? Live in a luxury apartment? Not adding up desu senpai

Look at all the privileged whites...

I'm just a rural retard 10 acres and 2500 sqft house mortgage who's making a little over what op is making combined with my wife and 2 kids at 34. 2/3 cars owned. I feel pretty comfy even if I am paper poor. did I make a mistake anons?

63% americans can’t come up with $500 emergency money.
forbes.com/sites/maggiemcgrath/2016/01/06/63-of-americans-dont-have-enough-savings-to-cover-a-500-emergency/#40695c2d4e0d

Please archive or screenshot
unvis.it/forbes.com/sites/maggiemcgrath/2016/01/06/63-of-americans-dont-have-enough-savings-to-cover-a-500-emergency/#40695c2d4e0d

Fuck you’re good

Shit, I make like 24-25K a year and live paycheck to paycheck. Get on my level.

>23
>make nada a year
>have nada in the bank

Yeah im just waiting to die senpai

I wish I could say I don't 100% relate.

Sometimes I really think that you guys are bots.

Start a business ness you can run from home

What the actual fuck America?

At least you're already 6 feet under.

pfff youre doing better than most americans let alone at that age. keep it up.

You should understand that when a burger or a leaf says that they are making a lot of money means that they are struggling.

i would murder 7 babbies to be in your position
>10 acres

Sorry phone autocorrected then added space in there and kept half the word

College is a meme scam these days. Its literally a bad financial investment unless you have someone else paying. Even after that you still have to deal with the political brain washing machine that is our education system.

Do the smart move, learn a trade skill that is lucrative for your area. Have job security and make more money than most employed college graduates paying off their rediculous college debt. Even after they are debt free you will still ne making more.

We have an above ground basement.

How is that even a thing lol

>implying he didn't make this gay thread just to show off like a faggot

>working for botnet
>350k a year

Laughing at your life.

What is that? Like 7 cheeseburgers in American dollhairs?

years old
>>only make 50k/year
>>have only 90k in financial assets

>mfw those are Canadia Dollars

In USD that's 38k/yr.
Nice assets but you need more pay

>2017
>UNDER 8 FIGURES
LEL

I make £250k+ per year and I'm 29.

this fucking chain

Our house is on a big slope, so most of the basement is above ground.

what the fuck do you need money for?

i don't need anything and i'm quite happy

>20 years old
>make no money per year
>no financial assets
try harder OP

serious question btw im not trolling

no ur living the dream have more kids f ur white. find a way tongetnto the city or do stuff online solved.or farm. lol 2-3 cars i get you.

> 24y
> 30k bank
> x2 2-year degrees
> Minimum Wage
Saving money up so I can take a 2 year aircraft maintenance course, 100k v.v

>do nothing
>still get more money than average pay in neighbouring country

tractor zero turn mower pond with fish several out buildings no visible neighbors high speed internet. 160k you anons have to get away from the cities. nary a nigger in sight

why don't you build one yoursefl if u want one?

truck and minivan are paid off sporty little car owe 3k..again comfy. thanks anons ops salary upset me

>hides flag
user is probably from India.

>25
>40k
>50k assets
Quit crying you fucking faggot we're better off than most people

>Implying materials and time don't cost money; let alone access to the information to actually complete any sizable build.

Come on.

whats the point in having 1 trillion in assets when you are useless on your own? retarded niggers

>32 years old
>$33K per year after taxes
>$10K in the bank
>All my money goes to my car, food, and needs
>Living with my parents until I’m 40 years old
>At least I have a job

Those figures make for a good comfy life here in Ohio desu.

>tfw have 213k in the bank but make

very few materials cost money, and the ones really necessary will hold for the rest of your life if bought once

the only thing you actually need money for is high tech stuff but that isn't what most people dream about anyway, and it's quite cheap for 3 k you are set with a good PC

Why you so poor

>27
>got involved with a woman and ended up not working for 3 years
>at $48k/yr
>no debt
>$5k in bank and $11k car

money is for guys who want to impress women, as long as I have enough cash to shoot my guns, buy new computer gear and fix my car I'm fine.

How did you acquire 213K?

>posting from Switzerland

No money
No job
No family
Computer is my only friend

I was right about in the same place at 26 and I bought a house for $350k. Seven years later, my house has doubled in value (thank you, Amazon overlords) and my salary has almost tripled. There is hope that you can become an /upper middle class loser/ like me someday.

mirin

I'd literally spend 0.999 trillion dollars to find you right now and kill you for a trillion dollars.

>26
>make 0/year
>0 in financial assets

22.A little over 7k. Failed out of CC that much of a retard. Worried I will never get to have a wife and kids because I will never make much money in life. Thinking of offing myself because I don't want manual labor the rest of myself? Is it worth it to do manual labor or should I just finish myself off? What is the point of living if you cant get a degree, and get a good paying job that contrinues to society. So many people in there 20s getting ready to buy houses and have kids.

same brother. .38 caliber retirement plan. If some horrible disease or accident doesn't take me first

smart guy, money is literally a meme ye you need to have money to understand that it's completely useless and won't make you a useful person

probably one of those prebalding cucks that worries about his bank account day and night

Even if that bullshit about very few materials costing money....just talk about lumber.

Sure, you could go out with a fucking handsaw, cut down some trees, mill them, and somehow end up with a boat that would accomplish what you expect out of your boat. But that endeavor alone costs a shit load of money. Even assuming you could get all the wood you'd need for the price of a handsaw.

You either have no concept of cost/value; or you're trolling. Pick one.

same here but I'm 26, w/degree in biology,
also work for family, also have 2k in bank

why even want to climb the corporate ladder? 50k/year... wish I had that!

>worries about his bank account day and night

you're very funny my dude!

i mean, who cares about money xD

10/10

Netflix stock and bitcoin

its called being competent, if you are a trillionaire, but can't do anything on your own

there is no point in being a trillionaire

also don't bring up this anglo concept of time is money , it's something the eternal jew spouts whenever he is licking his fingers

now go back to counting your assets while having absolutely no impact on anything that matters

>basement dweller
>not underground
Ever get the feeling you just cant do anything right?

I have that and it's like the perfect medium

I could do with 75 or 85 sure but where I am is certainly fine

you just need skills

Right now i have 15,000 yen till my paycheck next week

27, bounced from job to job since i was 18, i've had 6 jobs. Started my own business, still getting it going but i make between 500-1500 a week depending on the amount of clients i get. Own 2 vehicles because my whore of an ex wife tooke the new car we got together (first and last new vehicle for me)
One month ill have a few k in the bank, next il have a few hundred. Life sucks, but it's good because im not working to buy some kike a 4th vacation home in spain.

Enjoy not having any money when you lose your house and car when Spain cracks down on you faggots.

>21
>haven't gone back to school since high school
>little over 1k in the bank
>thinking about security trade

I'll have to get /fit/ but some of you have a lot more reasons to be confident/happy than I do and yet I still get by with a qt gf. Left home at 19 and have been paying rent with some roommates since. It gets hard to be confident in myself sometimes but I'm still young and the best I can do is focus on improvement. You don't have to go to school to be successful, I definitely don't see myself going back. Neither of my parents lived lavishly due to not going to college but it's literally vice versa these days and I hope you non-college anons can get something out of this post. You'll be fine

how is 50k a year bad? wtf..

your rent or w/e is probably too high, rent is for retards.

>24
>single, no kids
>no college degree
>make roughly 42k per year
>benefits and 401k through work
I'm actually pretty happy with what I have. Nice two bedroom townhouse with nice things and a decent car.

What do you do user? You should be happy, you have a lot to show for yourself in hard work and modesty.