But of course, Sanctuary Statefor you

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/typ35
youtube.com/watch?v=wsOdaGIXpBo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hope nobody shoots him before he gets deported

FUCK THIS SHIT!!!! #BoycottCalifornia

digits and SF is first to get nuked

NK might as well glass us at this point...

Meh, I'd be alright watching the whole state burn. Wish they would just secede already.

#BoycottCalifornia Boycott EVERY single aspect of their economy! Take these mother fuckers completely broke! #BoycottHollywood #BoycottCaliFood

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HOW THE FUCK DID HIS STORY STICK IT WAS LITERALLY FUCKING SHITTY RICOCHET PHYSICS AND HE FOUND A GUN IN A FUCKING CLOTH UNDER THE BENCH THE JURORS ARE FUCKING SPICS THEMSELVES HOW IS THIS ALLOWED

Get #BoycottCalifornia trnding faggots!

Young sili((CON)) valley jurors. This was "muh resistance" - doxx the jury!

>Shoot someone with a shotgun in broad daylight with dozens of whitenesses
>Jury of shitskins and white leftists nullifies the crime

Jury nullification is going to be standard practice for all non-white defendants in cities. If you're white, it's going to be legal to kill you in any major US city. It's already legal to kill you in Baltimore, East St. Lewis, or Philly. The homies know that their people will never convict one of their own. This is what identity politics looks like. It breaks the whole system.

Trash news from a trash state. Anything coming out of Commiefornia is guaranteed rage-baiting at this point.

holy shit, fucking loser attorney. said president shouldnt talk about case because hes under investigation...

Give me names and it's game fucking over!

the land of fruits and nuts ..sadly results as expected

Aren't jurors names kept confidential? It'd probably be harder to get their names than to get any of their other information. If they've already got their names, I'm sure they can get whatever other info they want.

Well spoken, based Ukranian.

Anyone want to give me a rundown on this? I dont want to be a nigger a la Michael Brown case, and defend Kate if I don't know all the facts

California just decided the outcome of the 2018 midterms.

Hope ICE shows up once he gets released

you sure as hell wont. pussy.

Start compiling a list of every single aspect of their economy and I will boycott. You can't just say hollywood and food.

>LAWYER NOW SAYING THAT IT'S AMERICANS FAULT FOR BEING RACIST AGAINST MEXICANS

FUCK JEWS FUCK SPICS KILL THEM ALL

>be kike lawyers
>innocent before proven guilty
>tick tock, tick tock, mr president, ehehehehehe
>oy vey, the racism and hate

The defense claimed he kicked the gun into the bay and never realized it went off

His lawyers just got up and wasted no time politicizing the verdict ... criticizing the Trump and immigration policy.

Libs never cease to amaze.

I fucking hate Commiefornia. It is not America anymore. Can we collectively meme the great earthquake that will send that shithole drifting away into the Pacific? We can evacuate our anons before the big habbening. I have a spare bedroom.

Spic holds father and daughter at gunpoint to rob them

Spic shoots daughter dead

Spic says "gun went off accidentally, I only meant to rob them"

NOT GUILTY

Run down:
>Kate Steinle walking down on boardwalk with father
>Illegal 5x boarder hopper finds a gun
>Said boarder hopper fires a gun
>Supposed ricochet hits her, killing her
>Found not guilty
>Public defender auto politicizes to attack trump
>Cinco de mayo came early

fucking gross, pretty much cements my vote for trump in 2020 on principle alone

Tough shit! Here is his fucking faggot lawyer!

Full Name Frances Ugarte
Birth Year 1980
Age 37

Associated Names
Francis Ugarte
Ugarte Frances
Francisca V Ugarte
Possible Relatives

Name Age Birth Year

Emilia Ugarte 64 1953
Gabriela Ugarte 32 1985
Jorge G Ugarte 70 1947
Jose J Rivera 34 1983
Mayra Ugarte 34 1983

Possible Associates

Name Age Birth Year

Rigoberto M Salgado 38 1979
Berta D Rivera 54 1962
Emilia Ugartevallejo
Alberto Mendez 34 1983
Angelica R Garcia 62 1955
Austin R Dimas 29 1987
Candace Garcia 32 1985
Consuelo Rangel 50 1967
Cynthia N Rivera 31 1986
Dagoberto Sanchez 59 1958
Elvia M Deharo 62 1955
Isabel Gamino 54 1963
Jesus A Garcia 36 1981
Jorge E Garcia 66 1951
Jose Garcia 81 1936
Leticia R Garcia 53 1964
Luis A Garcia 56 1961
Luis Alfonso Garcia 56 1961
Maria G Garcia 70 1947
Maria L Rivera 28 1989
Martha P Garcia 54 1963
Salvador Garcia 33 1984
Teresa G Rodriguez 74 1943
Veronica G Lopez 42 1975

Current & Past Addresses
4035 Bartlett Dr, Hood River, OR 97031
Current Address
Bartlett, Hood River, OR 97031
(Jan 2017)
4120 Bartlett Dr, Hood River, OR 97031
(Feb 2016 - Oct 2016)
3172 Midway Rd, Hood River, OR 97031
(Feb 2009 - Mar 2009)
801 S C St #614, Oxnard, CA 93030
(Mar 2009)
4120 Bartlett Rd, Oxnard, CA 93033
(May 2008)
830 W Cedar Ct #D, Oxnard, CA 93033
(Dec 1998 - Feb 2006)
2950 Concord Dr, Oxnard, CA 93033
(Jul 2004)
544 E Laurel St, Oxnard, CA 93033
(Nov 2002 - Dec 2002)

>spic on pier
>has gun on him
>literally kills woman on purpose
>his story
>he found the gun in a cloth under a bench he changed it from in a cloth in the dumpster
>he takes the gun and plays with it like a child
>he says the gun goes off with out pulling the trigger near the pier with said woman outside near him
>it ricochets off concrete poles and hits her in the back

Phone Numbers

(541) 399-0017 Wireless
(541) 400-8232 Wireless
(412) 431-0580 Landline
(541) 354-1616 Landline
(541) 386-6380 Landline
(805) 368-4517 Wireless
(805) 385-3263 Landline
(541) 354-1302 Landline
(541) 400-0180 Wireless

Deported 7 fucking times!!!!!

This is reddit r/SRS's Mark O'Mara

You know it was a pack of shitlibs on that jury patting themselves on the back for their great tolerance and fairness toward the poor, poor “undocumented citizen.” I bet they feel so smug, so superior, so righteous. Now watch our media make this about the fucking guns, despite Commiefornia having some of the strictest gun laws in our country.

Say something nice to him

Cool bro, but didn't you want the jurors names?

then who did it?

WOW. and here I was thinking he might actually get the death penalty. I suppose id rather his poor illegal ass to be risking it on the streets than in a safe prison being paid for withj tax dollars getting steady D and 3 squares a day.

Thats funny, because i saw the initial statement from him that said he found the gun lying on a bench, dropped it on the pavement and it went off. Now he kicked it in the bay? And didnt hear a fucking hand cannon going off? Bullshit
>when can we start the race war?
>when is commiefornia going to secede?

ITS NO JOKE Sup Forums MuRDER IS LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA

What a joke, hope the bastard gets raped on the bus on his way back to mexico.

>Deported, what, six times?
>Killed an American
>Found not guilty
I swear to God many many people need to be executed in this fucking country

Before we all start going nuts, what are the details of the case. For all we know the state either provided shitty evidence, or shit up the evidence. If the prosecution had nothing well then it was a fair trial.
If the state fucked up the evidence then yes riot.
If the jury was biased again, riot.

HOLY FUCKING HELL!!!

>finds gun
>picks it up
>doesn't pull trigger
>wasn't aiming it at anyone
>gun shoots and magically bounces off pole into girl
Sounds real, he dindu nuffin

Please help us in California we are outnumbered whites are less then 36% here counting white Hispanics.

Football pregame is on guys. Stop paying attention and watching sports!

hopefully Trump intervenes and sends him to a CIA black site never to be seen again.

Are whites gonna chimp out?

NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!! NO JUSTICE NO FUCKING PEACE!!!!

TEAR THIS MOTHER FUCKER DOWN!

ghostbin.com/paste/typ35

>involuntary manslaughter/negligent homicide

not guilty

IM GOING AFTER ALL OF THEM!!!!!! And WILL have ALL of them within the hour!

>the gun just went off on its own and ricocheted
What a tremendous load of bull fucking horse shit. Fuck you San Francisco.

prove it

>we
>fakeflag
Fuck off shill

Half the jury where illegals themselves and the other half were Frisco faggots

>ranger who had the gun stolen is being sued
>murderer gets off with a minor weapons charge
ok, which one of you burgers is going to right this wrong
What are the legal ramifications of hogtying spic, putting him on the Mexican side of the border and lighting him up from the Us side?

why the FUCK did they try to charge him with first degree murder?
he was found not guilty because the bullet killed by ricochet off a wall. first degree murder requires premeditation and intent to kill.
The DA literally did not want to win this case, he may as well have charged the guy with mayhem.
a manslaughter charge would have stuck like glue

shitskin gets off
imagine my shock

If she were a nigger, then wild packs of dindus would be chimping out and destroying the city. Where are all the angry white people? I guess white people have jobs and families, i.e. something to lose.

Godspeed user! No sarcasm, I mean that.

Its on the news you retarded nigger!!! And deported 5 times! He was arrested 7 times for drugs

What kind of gun was it?

ITS TIME
T
S

T
I
M
E

youtube.com/watch?v=wsOdaGIXpBo

Is there any way we can punish people for subverting justice in cases like this?

>A source inside the courtroom confirmed that the jury asked to see the gun used to shoot Steinle. Zarate and his defense team maintained the argument that the suspect found the stolen weapon on the pier that day and it "just fired."
>The gun belonged to a federal Bureau of Land Management ranger and was stolen from his parked car a week earlier.
>The bullet ricocheted on the pier's concrete walkway before it struck Steinle, killing her. Zarate has admitted to shooting Steinle, but says it was an accident.
>not guilty

i'm very confused

Hopefully. I fully expect Trump to tweet about this shit. This is unbelievable. I really and truly hate every last one of these Pinche Mojados and all of the traitors supporting them. I want blood to run in the fucking streets. are our people not even safe under our own fucking laws?!

AR assault rifle from a 24th story window with bump stock

OpCalifornia Begins NOW! Fuck this shit! It IS time for Cali to fall hard! If they won't allow it here. Come to Infinity where the men who still know they have a cock and balls still live!

If you do it, I will post a thread per day in your honor for the rest of my life. I give you my word

How am I shilling?
We do have laws which seperates us from the niggers you emotional imbecile.
I asked a legit question. Fuck you child.

AHAHAHAHA DRUMPF BTFO HOW CAN HE EVER RECOVER

Im already on it

No, the charge was proper.

The jury is free to convict on a lesser charge, which they were advised and choose not to do ... because ... California.

tune in tonight at 9 to see sean hannity explode

Thats cool, murder is legal in California as long as you have brown skin and are not a legal citizen.

Neat.

any whites in San Fran are almost certainly cucked anyway and are gonna brag about how this is a win against trump; they will cheer on their own genocide.

DA charge was first degree murder which requires premeditation and intent to kill.
a ricochet shot off a wall is nerly impossible to prove intent or premeditation with.
a second degree murder or negligent hmoicide would have stuck like glue.
the DA literally did not want this guy to go to jail and chose a charge that nobody would convict on

A great day for Mexico!!

FUCK YOU CALIFORNIA. I HOPE YOU GET NUKED.

He is innocent unlike the steinle murder. The dude is so drugged up just like all the false flags. Collateral damage as they say.

And here is what I meant by the state fucking up the case.

this is how batmans get started right here

find the jury

There are tens of millions of pussies in america. They have guns, yet none of them wear ninja suits and kill people at night.

It's literally the perfect plan.

Bring smoke bombs to hide in the shadows.

Kill murderous illegals. Make your country proud. Or these weak judges will keep letting these degenerates get away with rape and murder.

>a second degree murder or negligent hmoicide would have stuck like glue.
>the DA literally did not want this guy to go to jail and chose a charge that nobody would convict on
Buddy the I was just listening to the verdict reading and it was
>not guilty of first degree murder
>not guilty of second degree murder
>not guilty of involuntary manslaughter
>guilty of illegal firearms possession
They went full "dindu nothin"

Sounds like manslaughter.

There needs to be MASS protest about this shit tonight, tomorrow for the rest of the fucking week!!!!! It's time for the rest of America to wake the fuck up!

Nice. I'm sure Trump will pardon you--we will get a petition going. Just do them quick.

Godspeed user!

that's probably ICE's jurisdiction desu

If sanctuary city means more dead Californians, let it be

the prosecutor wanted 2nd degree murder, and the jury was instructed that they could go with 1st degree murder or involuntary manslaughter. They let the fucker walk instead! How is this not involuntary manslaughter at the very fucking least. In all of his multiple accounts of what happened that day (fucker changed his story no less than 3 fucking times) his actions caused the gun to fire. WTF Nuke this failed state!

Im already on his other lawyer right now. Matt Gonzalez your in my sites faggot!

mob rule is not justice fool. those of us with iqs over 98 find more effective methods, this is the united states, not yugoslavia you fucking nigger.

You're doing a great service to our people. 88