Master race

A race of tall, blonde hair, blue eyes, white skin, thin nose, thin lips, aesthetic facial structure, civilized, Christendom, compassionate, literate, intelligent.

Did God modelled the white race from the angels? Then what happened to the blacks and other races?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SDPITj1wlkg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THEY'RE BEASTS

NIGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE BLACK PEOPLE RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

God, thats so embarrassing

Whites may be modeled after angels.
But Final Fantasy characters are modeled after Goddesses.

Pic related is actually a Goddess.

FUCKING NIGGERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY DO NIGGERS EXIST

Does that mean that white race is the real "God's chosen people"?

I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS!!!!!! FUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET RID OF NIGGERS PLEASE!!!!!!! FUCKING PLEASE JESUS CHRIST MAKE THEM GO AWAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

BLACK PEOPLE ARE NIGGERS AND I HATE THEM FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that shopped? the one on the right especially?

I know he's short but goddam

Slow down your autism bro, just breed with a white woman and all be fine.

IT'S CHILD ABUSE TO LET WHITE KIDS GROW UP NEAR NIGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TayTay is only 5'9 or maybe even 5'8. That little Flip goblin is just hilariously small. He's beyond manlet.

White people had to be intelligent to survive long winters. They needed fair features to absorb light from the weak sun. They needed large bodies to breathe the frigid air. They needed to be conscientious to avoid the Black Death.

Black people sat around eating fruit.

NOBODY UNDERSTANDS HOW MUCH I FUCKING HATE BLACK """""""""""""PEOPLE"""""""""""""

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I DON'T WANT TO BE NEAR NIGGERS

The one on the right probably is. The left one is legit.

REMOVE ALL FUCKING BLACK SCUM SUCKING DISGUSTING SUBHUMAN NON-PEOPLE NIGGERS FROM THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

EXTREME DISLIKE FOR NIGGERS I DON'T LIKE THEM AT ALL!!!!! IN FACT I HATE THEM

>979▶
> (OP)
>God, thats so embarrassing
Daily reminder that if you're a "male" who has blond hair you should just kill yourself. You are a fucking abomination and no one woman will ever take you seriously. Women want real men (Meds) not piss haired sissy looking cuckolds.

>White people had to be intelligent to survive long winters. They needed fair features to absorb light from the weak sun. They needed large bodies to breathe the frigid air. They needed to be conscientious to avoid the Black Death.

Then that means whites were bread in the harshes conditions. If so then those non-whites who lived in tropical countries where food is abundant and weather is fine didn't evolve that much?

She probably had heels on too

manlets eternally btfo

!!!!!I HATE FUCKING NIGGERS!!!!!

DUMB STUPID FUCKING NIGGERS!!!!!! GET RID OF THEM THEY'RE TERRIBLE

>t. Nigger

My understanding is that when Adam and Eve were cast out of the Garden, they wandered a desolate land which was already filled with tribes of people. But given the whole point of the story, it's implied Adam and Eve were the only God-designed humans, and the chattel they encountered outside were technically soulless beasts of the land...

HOLY SHIT I FUCKING HATE THEM! BLACKS!!!!!!!! I DO INDEED HATE THEM VERY VERY MUCH

What country you live brah? Seems you got innate eternal hate for blacks

NIGGERS ARE FUCKING STUPID AND VIOLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING DUMBASS NIGGERS!! RRREEEEEEEEE

STUPID DUMB NIGGER SCUM!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK

NIGGERS RUIN EVERYTHING FUCK YOU NIGGERS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I FUCKING EXTREMELY DISLIKE NIGGERS!!!

I hate this image more than I should. Delete it.

what the fuck is this thread

Up the yellow brick road funk.

I don't have blond hair anymore. Women don't want me to begin with, though. Has nothing to do with my hair color.

I think that's technically true, but the problem is people tend to think that something being "more evolved" makes it better, and that's not necessarily true. An organism evolves to suit their environment, so an organism that migrates to a more extreme environment will be forced to adapt to those extreme conditions or die. However, it's possible to lose something universally beneficial in such an exchange, and if taken out of that extreme environment, those problems begin anew. For example: if the world suddenly flooded, marine animals would suddenly look a lot less inferior to humans, as they tend to now.

For example, white people aren't very fast or nimble and they have a hard time with the sun. Since the world is going to get warmer and warmer, it's feasible to think of the world as getting less and less fit for white people. I think what we have in the case of white people is that they more or less acquired traits other peoples of the world envy, so perhaps that makes them superior, but it came at the cost of many lives.

I FUCKING HATE BLACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLACKS ARE DUMB

Whites may be designed from angels.
Blacks may be beasts of burden.
But Asians are gods themselves, anyone disagree?

>white people have a hard time in the sun
yeah because people stay inside all day, just go the fuck outside

if you want to be "nimble" don't blame your fucking genes start running

Check these digits.

Fuck off Bruno.

>Since the world is going to get warmer and warmer, it's feasible to think of the world as getting less and less fit for white people.

Then that means the jews are only doing the whites a favor for blacking them with race mixing just so the whites can survive global warming-if it is true. Kek.

Jokes aside, then majority of the people all over the world find white traits as the most desirable? What gives to that?

Check this

what a fucking retarded looking faggot. It's no wonder Meds were out building civilizations while "his" barbarian ancestors were living in mudhuts raping their cattle.

>white people aren't very fast or nimble

White people and nations hold the vast majority of Olympic medals. White nations have the best military men.

>they have a hard time with the sun

Ironic since all modern farming techniques and ranching was invented by whites who worked all day in the sun without issue. One thing that white people did to help that other races didn't do was white people wore clothes. They didn't run around naked like animals.

Nice try shill.

Whos the miget?

This picture is absolutely adorable.

you guys realize that photo is shopped and on top of it she has heels on...right?

so mediterraneans are white now? according to the "aryans" we are shitskins.

Have you heard of Uptown Funk?

Unironically this. The darker the hair, the stronger and tougher the appearance.

All Euros are more closely related to each other than to anyone else, Southern Euros are obviously white.

There was never a time when Southern Euros were considered "non-white". In the US immigration law only whites were allowed and accordingly anyone from Italy, Spain, Greece, etc could immigrate here.

Put it was Irish, Poles, and Germans that came here the most because their home countries had famines, overpopulation, shit governments, etc. Later on Sicilians and Southern Italians immigrated after Italy was unified.

The real problem was that US immigration law made no distinction between Jews and Whites so they let in millions of jews from Eastern Europe after the Czars started cracking down on communism. That's why America is so full of Communists.

Sadly, Bruno Mars can outsing Taytay by miles though. This was done accordingly for some reason, I suspect...

taylor swift is a trans man, you speds.

not to mention a social disease.

I honestly think Taybay knows this and want's to bread with the unfortunate.

That bulge tho.

OwO

Furious shitskin

Roman DNA no longer exists, what civilization are you talking about? Greek?

Not witnessing these Durbz.

MEDIOCRE!

youtube.com/watch?v=SDPITj1wlkg

Bruno Mars literally IRL killed Beyonce...

real shitkicker of the whole thing is that every superbowl is done for free, and the NFL is a "charity"... LOL.

I guess you faggots never saw "angels" painted by your White Gods of Italy and Greece...Oh I mean Nordic time travelers.

They were plump, fat, wide hip giant natural tits chicks.

That "thin" shit was brought to you by guys who are legit gay selling fashion you fucking customers.

very few of them look like this