Surgery Gives 1-Month-Old Kitten the Anus She Desperately Needed

Now that Cluck the kitten is through her crowdsourced surgery, she is waiting to see if her new butthole works.

twitter.com/people/status/936391585385865219

Did you ever think the degeneracy would get this bad?

It's degenerate to save the life of a kitten?
kys

There is literally nothing wrong with saving that cat's life edgelord.

I am very pleased the kitten had a way to go now. Animals are beautiful.

Every dollar spend to fix cluck was a dollar not spent on a nigger.

>I have questions
How did this kitten suffer such a damaged anus that it required surgery in the first place? Is the kitten owned by a Canadian?

Taking pleasure in animal suffering is shitskin and chink behavior.
I'm glad all that money got burned on saving an actually worthy creature instead of a diseased nigglet or something.

>Saving an animal's life is degeneracy

Huge waste of money.
>t. pet store guy

>hate cats

Get the fuck off Sup Forums you cretin.

Absolutely hilarious post. I am dying over here. Screencapped and posting to reddit for epic karma points. This is the pinnacle of humour. Get this man a job as a comedian ASAP

To be fair, being born without anus is definitely a reason for euthanasia in cats and dogs. It has always been that way and it's highly efficient. Of course it can be fixed with enough money, but there's really no point. Just euthanize the genetically inferior little shit and let it be as nature dictated, there's no need to get all virtue-signally and show just how much you care about it. You may think it's a really noble thing or whatever, but I am a vet and I kill animals on a daily basis, and I assure that it is a huge waste of resources and doesn't even make the tiniest difference.

Podesta will come and test that anus in the coming weeks

This. Only whites can sympathize with animals.

If you dont, you might be a nigger

>t. comrade chang

I'd say you were butthurt, but it seems in bad taste.

wish I could step on that cat and kill it just to hurt money wasting keks

I'd better spend money on saving kittens rather than saving niggers.

lol

remember that you are talking with americans here, the lovers of niggers

something something land of the free something
Fuck right off Dr Death.

I'd rather save a kitten than you, Amerifat.

Cats are great pets, I love my little furry dude. Except when he walks on my keyboard.

>mexican vet
>mexican vet
so a taxidermist then..?

fuck you and your wasted doubledubs. Kitties are the shit and we need to do whatever it takes to make sure every kitty and doggo in the world is happy

He also runs a food supplier company.

You want to know how I can tell your not White?

>heartless spic is heartless
color me shocked

Cats are the Muslims of the animal kingdom.

They're parasites who should have been left in the desert they came from. As it is, dumb cunts have brought them everywhere on the planet because muh cute kittehs, where cats systematically destroy native wildlife, have two huge litters every year, and count on dumb cunts waiting on them hand and foot to feed them all, all while doing precisely nothing to benefit mankind.

Once the decision is finally taken to solve the Muslim problem, have some cyanide pellets set aside to solve the cat problem.

this
these
and also
newestfags don't know about rule 0

lack of empathy for animals is a clear sign you're not white

OP, come here you little faggot, lets talk about this thread for a second.

What exactly is the degeneracy here? You will need to further elaborate buddy.

>necessary surgery
>degenerate

How the fuck did it survived without an anus for so long? Did they do a provisional butthole until the definitive surgery the moment it was born?

Red pill me on pugs. My gf desperately wants one because "hurr they're trendy and cute" and I tell her they're the worst breed of dog and she'll spend lots of cash on vets. Also I don't want a dog inside the house or a dog in general right now.

Cats hunt for mice and birds, who are also parasites that spread diseases. You're most likely a dogtard, so you should prep yourself to go out for a walk with your retarded dog

>cat
>necessary

CALL ME WHEN SOMEONE IMPLEMENTS A SECOND BUTTHOLE ON THE TAXPAYER DIME

Nevermid, i'm tired af and I've read that he was born without anus or something. Good night and you didn't read anything.

Useless, inbred and stupid. And dog breeds which can be kept inside the house are usually trash-tier, get a house where you can keep a proper dog outside or get a cat, they're easier to keep indoors and if you don't let them out, they are not likely to infect you with toxoplasmosis.

Checked.

they're purpose bred deformities, they'll strangle themselves on their collar, fuck up their intestines if they roll over, there's something or other about not getting them wet like gremlins or some shit, and generally have a high chance of health problems

There was no reason for this thread to continue past this post.

Kek

They get sick quite often in cold places, also propense of suffering respiratory problems.

So you guys would rather keep a cousin alive and never consider euthanasia? He didn't say cats or dogs are superior/inferior, he just stated those born with deformities are genetically inferior
Stop being so fucking naive

how hot is the cousin?

Checked, don't worry about the hate mexi-bro, not all of us burgers are retarded. Nature dictates the little buggers are going to die, the responsible and ethical thing to do it make it quick.

I was more concerned with the language used than the content of the story, but of course Sup Forums is full of retards, so the whole point was missed.

Dogs work for a living. And dogs are loyal. Dogs were helping Europeans hunt and herd livestock when cats were still hunting lizards in the Arabian desert.

Naturally, mudslimes hate dogs, and even mudslime brats take great pleasure in torturing puppies to death. They adore cats though.

Cat people---cunts and mudslime alike---are invariably parasites overdue for a train ride and a shower. Dog people are based, or can be easily redpilled. If a man likes dogs, he's /ourguy/---or will be one day.

I refer the leaf to my comment above.

fuck cats, if you like cats ur a bluepilled libshit cuckold and you probably put both your hands on the mug when you drink coffee

Well said. Though to be honest the entire litter should have been put in a sack and tossed into a convenient body of water.

really Sweden? we have niggers because we needed farm equipment. you are importing then an mass,for.....

Better donating money to save a kitten than donating money to niggers

Get a dog. Get rid of the girlfriend.

>Only whites can sympathize with animals.
>If you dont, you might be a nigger
Rothnigger

So ugly old Swedish women can burn coal.

No, really, that's the reason.

How did the cat survive that long with no asshole? Did it fire logs out of its mouth like south park

>She
Did they just assume it's gender?

That faggot better enjoy being unemployed.

Yea get used to hearing
"HEAHHEAHEHAHEAHHEAHEAHHEAHHEAHHEAHHEAHHEAHHEAHHEAHEHAeahHRRRRRRRR-RRR HEAHHEAHHEAH"
At all times

Its female

Probably you too brainlet and wikipedia follower to understand this. But being born with a defeect its different from bein genetically inferior.

i love cats
the blessing of a working anus is Heavenly Fathers will
if you dislike cats you are weakspirited and permafaggy and likely come from a long line of rapebabies

>Literally tore her a new one

Fuck I don't know. said something about a provisional butthole. Maybe a colostomy bag? How would that even work though? Declaw the cat? Would the cat learn early on not to tear it's shit bag otherwise it's going to have to deal with it's own shit? See, this is what happens when you have a bizarre what the fuck premise to begin with. It just keeps getting more what the fuck as you try to understand and rationalize it.

Sheer coincidence!

cassius is this u

>a cousin

Found another Mexican

And somewhere near you good people starve. Pick any race you like, a percentage of them are starving.

Our priorities are shot. We have all failed.

Bullshit how could anyone be starving in america. If you're homeless go tell someone you're dying of starvation and they'll feed you eventually

Nowhere in Canada has it ever been legal to anally rape an animal. It is still legal in 4 states and was legal in 26 states just 15 years ago.

you are missing the point of that surgery you inbred rat, it wasn't done to save the cat, but as testing for the procedure and gathering valuable data as it's not everyday you get an anusless furbal to do surgery on.

the same percent of them are strung out and/or insane

starving to death is an impossibility in the united states unless you go out of your way to avoid all available help

I have 8 cats, all ones no fucker wanted at the shelter for some reason. Four of them were given weeks to live, years ago. My oldest is 18, my all time oldest was 23.

People that like cats have empathy, they are emotional, intelligent animals with amazing personalities. People that harm cats deserve literal death.

1 in 8 Americans. Research it.

>one in eight americans is an alcoholic
>one in eight americans is using antidepressants

so literally exactly what I said?

You can tell who the nonwhites are ITT because they don't care about saving the animals.

>learn that coworker was born without a shithole a few months ago
>later learn her kid was born without a shithole too

>I have 8 cats, all ones no fucker wanted at the shelter for some reason. Four of them were given weeks to live, years ago. My oldest is 18, my all time oldest was 23.
>People that like cats have empathy, they are emotional, intelligent animals with amazing personalities. People that harm cats deserve literal death.

Helpless t.Gondii drone.

How fucking stupid could you be to starve in america, hahaha holy shit

thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard

This is the opposite of degeneracy, fuckwit. It's clear that you're a raging faggot since whenever you hear the word anus your mind immediately races with thoughts of gay anal sex. If the cat doesn't have an asshole, it can't expel waste and then it will die. This is an illustration of the white man's capacity for empathy and compassion, as well as ingenuity (we actually have the ability to do this).

Kill yourself.

>literally exactly
fuck off back to the Cosmogirl eyeliner forums you morbidly obese halfwog

>t.Gondii drone

Yeah possibly. They are no problem though, they do their own thing, I feed em, and they make me laugh, so why the fuck not. Even old gimpy cats need a home. Kittens are all well and good, but older cats are chill as fuck and deserve a years retirement chilling on my sofa.

great post ahmed, really contributed to the thread

>t.gondii
>can cause schizophrenia, depression, and skin lesions, and makes you like cats
No wonder so many cat people are baffling psycho fuckwits.

I think this might be a nice weekend to head out to my brother's property and shoot a few of those barn cats he's always bitching about.

Fair enough, but I don't think legalities are going to be a concern of such Canadians after already felating their canine or feline. The taboo line has already been crossed at that point.

>dumpster dive
>Salvation Army
>Old Man Rivers
>church food bank
>WIC
>EBT
>disability
>welfare
>stealing
There is literally no way to starve with the sheer amount of gibs in the states.

I don't really see a problem. It's a pretty simple procedure.

KITTYKITTY! PRITTYKITTY!

>Mexican
>Veterinarian
Pick one and only one.

I have been eating 1/2 meals a day for a week. Just ate a meal today.

Time to start over! :3
Fuck food, it's full of sin!

/thread/

this. Dogs are bros, cats are cunts.

>complaining about saving kittens on Sup Forums
It's like a neverending summer now

>not falling for the transfat jew
OY VEY

kek

thank god for these kind people that would work on animals at such young or old age vs euthanizing them like some owners do when their pet becomes an annoyance. Thank you Vet Doctor whoever you are, may my karma reaches you and grants you everything you desire in life.