New PV

youtube.com/watch?v=okBHQWnYImg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YoxehoNWTBA
twitter.com/Yuyucow/status/790519456002936837/photo/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WEW KyoAni!

Looks great

So I guess that was all the scenes that had budget?

Why is Kobayashi so flat?

>alive just in time to see tooru get animated
what a wonderful time to be alive

Will this be the dagashi kashi of doujinshi for 2017?

Sure, if this had been done by any other studio that isn't KyoAni.

Looks fun. Maybe this will be the first kyoani Anime I finish after amaburi.
I hope they put some effort and make it at least almost as good as their other most recent shows too.

Tooru's voice sounds a bit too high pitched than what I imagined. Kobayashi's voice is spot on though.

I feel like there aren't a lot of animals with large tails that are edible. Is that true?

>Tooru's voice sounds a bit too high pitched than what I imagined. Kobayashi's voice is spot on though.
I always assumed that Tooru is trying to act as cute as she can as a part of her attempt to act maid-like. And that means speaking at a higher octave. Tooru's mentality is complicated.

>I feel like there aren't a lot of animals with large tails that are edible. Is that true?
Lizard tails are very much edible. Most of the usable meat on a crocodile is in its tail.

Maybe I'm blind, but I don't recall Tooru being that stacked in the manga.

...nice marbling.

>Maybe I'm blind, but I don't recall Tooru being that stacked in the manga.
You are blind.

D for Dragon!

Ox tail is good for stews, and fat-tailed sheep are a great source of fat for pilaf or kofta.
It really is, I'd her tail if you know what I mean.

She definitely wasn't that big in the earlier chapters.

>...nice marbling.
KyoAni paid attention.

I'm not sure I'd eat what is basically a chunk of my maid's ass on a plate.

>not sure if I'd eat my maid's ass

Fag

Don't knock it until you try

Even if your maid is a dragon?

>I'm not sure I'd eat what is basically a chunk of my maid's ass on a plate.
That's basically Kobayashi's attitude. But on the other hand Tooru REALLY want her to eat her tail, more than once, and it is almost reaching vore fetish levels.

I'd eat out her ass if you know what I mean.

>Not wanting to eat your cute maid's ass

Daily reminder that Fafnir is the best character in the manga.

Apparently it's also poisonous.

Isn't Dragon tail supposed to be ridiculously delicious though? Kobayashi won't eat it only out of some wacky "eww it's gross" principle.

>Apparently it's also poisonous.
Tooru already removed the toxins as a part of the cooking process. She isn't stupid, just silly.

>vore
Not really. Her tail regrows basically instantly so it's more like the standard yandere girl who tries to get her crush to eat her blood/saliva/honey by mixing it in with cooking.

>no raping

dropped

this looks very cute.

>Not really. Her tail regrows basically instantly so it's more like the standard yandere girl who tries to get her crush to eat her blood/saliva/honey by mixing it in with cooking.
I mean if it wasn't so literal, we could have made immature jokes like "she wants her meat inside Kobayashi".

FUCKING KYOTO YOU BETTER NOT FUCK UP THIS TIME

user...

>it's another Kyoani yuribait

>I can now self insert as an office lady

Thank you based KyoAni.

It's not Kyoani's fault the yuri crowd takes the bait every single time. Check if you have any doubts.

who was that dude at ~1:20

Makoto Takiya, Kobayashi's coworker and fellow maid-lover.

>who was that dude at ~1:20
Kobayashi's co-worker who is very much in a platonic friendship with her. Tooru was seriously considering him a rival until she found out that there is really nothing going on between them. Kobayashi just has given up on finding someone. Basically a typical modern Japanese working woman.

Is that song at the end the ED?

>Is that song at the end the ED?
yes

>that eye

I read a few dozen chapters but lost interest after a while. Might look at the anime to see if it keeps good energy and cuts slower/flatter parts.

>bait
Tooru is very explicitly gay for Kobayashi.

First Phantom World, now this.

KyoAni have fallen very far out of class. Now they resort to trashy oppai fanservice to lure retarded manchildren on here to buy their shit.

"Finds a way" huh? Really rings hollow these days.

Looks like Lucky Star

>Now they resort to trashy oppai fanservice to lure retarded manchildren on here to buy their shit.
Tell us that when they start having pantyshots in their shows regularly.

TYBKA

Eeeeeeeeh?! They didn't rap in this PV . I really expected them to rap in this PV too ...

Pretty much any tail with a lot of meat is edible, unless the animal is poisonous.

Why would they?

Can dragons procreate with humans?

PV contains scenes from the first 4 chapters. This tells me they're either adapting 4 per episode or 2 per episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=YoxehoNWTBA
Because they did in the first PV...

Fuck yeah, this looks comfy. Wish Kyoani would make anime like this all the time instead of that forced drama Hibiki shit.

my body is ready

Is this a full-length show or a short series?

Dragons and Nymphs are the only ones that can fuck with everything

It's a comedy SoL. Think yuruyuri.

probably 5minute series, like the other one

I know that, but it comes off to me as something that might be more like 5-7 minutes per episode.

There's concept art for a character who appears fairly later in the manga which coincides pretty well with a 3 chapters per episode for 12 full-length episodes format.

C'mon Kyoani does fanservice for every gender nowadays.

And, just wait, you will be saying "Kyoani finds a way", in a couple of months when Koe no Katachi is available and their next masterpiece Violet ever garden premieres.

Is KyoAni saving anime again?

I think this will be the most retarded thing Kyoani has ever done.

The ED is very catchy, if the animation is good and unique I can see it being ED of the season.

Has KyoAni ever even made any TV shorts?
Haruhi-chan is the only thing I can think of and that was a web spin off.

Voice cast:
Kobayashi: Mutsumi Tamura (Digimon Adventure Tri's Koshiro Izumi)
Tohru: Yuka Kuwahara (Gundam IBO's Cookie)
Kanna: Maria Naganawa (Occultic;Nine's Chizu Kawabata)
Elma: Yuki Takada (New Game!'s Aoba Suzukaze)
Quetzalcoatl/Lucoa: Minami Takahashi (Flip Flappes' Cocona)

>KyoAni
>5 minutes per episode

How about no?

Their only shorts so far have been extras or ONAs.

Full length

twitter.com/Yuyucow/status/790519456002936837/photo/1

>Promo images come out
>People worried about how it will look animated
>First PV looks fine
>Second PV looks great

Dodged a bullet there. Can't wait to see my favorite chapters possibly not get animated.

>no Fafnir
Only bad thing. That's okay, this looks so fucking good. I await him.

Pretty much the way it goes.

What are your favorite chapters?

Just read the first volume of the manga for this today, it was pretty good.

The animation is actually looking good, I was also worried about the slight redesigns, but static Kana looks great, Coatl is going to be fun in this animation style.

We need Fafnir though.

Didn't they introduce Fafnir in the same chapter as Lucoa?

Yes they did. But they didn't show him redesigned in any promo material I'm aware of.

That'd be some bullshit if they don't include him. He has very few lines outside of the hotsprings chapter, but still.

I honestly can't remember, but he's pretty much the best. I love his "kill all humans" gothic attitude that shifts as soon as he starts playing vidya with Takiya

He's in it

>hey kid, wanna /ss/?

If the dodgeball chapter isn't animated, I'll be sad. Same with the Twister scene. You know the one

>wizard shota won't smash that dragon pussy

He's clearly a faggot.

pomf

I'M SO EXCITED

Or actually smart enough to live a long life as a mage, also Lucoa is prone to get rapey if alcohol is involved. The kid is dodging an entire touhou game worth of bullets here.

Why is Tooru so obsessed with geting her tail eaten by people?

>Kyoani made this
Interesting, maybe I'll watch it for the laughs.

Loli yuri doujins when?

It's probably a fetish thing.

She wants Kobayashi to eat her ass

Awwww yiiiis!!