Meaningless discussion
Show favoritism ("objectivism")
Bait
Fake leaks and spoilers
Fake news
Sup Forums memes
And remember, be nice to each other!

>ARC-V is NOTHING like GX
Nigga pls, we are in the Haou arc again. Yuya will BTFO his friends, just like Judai did.

I hope he directs the next series too.

>Arc-V is Neo-GX
No wat. ARC-V is nothing like GX.

You are giving Ono too much credit. The girls aren't relevant anymore under him.

I would take Yoshida over him every day of the year. At least Yoshida-sensei is honest about his stance with girls.

Damn, you did answer. But still, ARC-V is a piece of shit. GX is a godsend.

Are we done with the Arc-V hate yet?

Arc-V is a pretty bad anime by general anime standards but what makes it worse is that it's not even that good of a yugioh anime either. It lacks a lot of what makes an anime a "yugioh" anime.

Warning: I will be posting bait masquerading as meaningful discussion in order to fish for some good (You)'s.
Many of you will have read this message and forgot or ignored it. Do so at your own risk. You have been warned!
I bet I will still get (You)!

No. Not until it's completely over in March.

What would that be?

Well:
GX is much better than ARC-V. It might its flaws here and there but it's still got amusing moments and character development.

Rituals, every series has had a major character use Rituals except for the 2 Ono shitshows

who used rituals in 5ds?

>he wants the thread to die within hours

LOVELY.
COOL.
SMART.
MIERU-CHAN, THAT'S SHE~!

And somehow Yoshida being honest make him less shit? Zexal I was horrible, Zexal II was better but it had to cut a lot of the shitty characters they introduced in the first part. Also Ono is honest as well, the problem is that a lot of people didn't like his ideas, like his mecha fetish.

Except in Zexal. Kaito only used one shitty ritual, that was based in an old card, by the way. Everyone else used XYZ, at least in 5Ds and Arc-V there are variety.

It also has no Kuriboh. And a shitty copycat of DMG, which doesn't count.

DM has several Kuris, GX has one plus upgrades, and ZEXAL has 3. All respectable shows.

DM has the original DMG (and Valkyrie, and the movie exclusive ones), GX has a variant, and ZEXAL has Gagaga Girl.

I'll admit 5Ds did have Kuribon but still no DMG. It's just a coincidence but still.

>keeping it alive with cancer

Good general is only possible on /vg/ otherwise it's always a fucking mistake

You just want hairy balls on your face.

ZEXAL I is not that terrible. It introduces and builds up the characters and makes us care about them.

And you can't tell me with a straight face that Faker and the Starlight were horrible

Dont you realize what I just said
>2 Ono shitshows
>2
>TWO

I just think that Kuris and DMG are a thing that keeps the flavour of ygo. Kinda like Char and Haro in Gundam.

But again, it may be a coincidence.

Ono isn't even comparable to Yoshida. His "ideas" mainly involve destroying his own story because he didn't know what the fuck to do with it. Calling him a writer is an insult to writers.

Also, nobody gives a fuck about variety. It's an old and tired meme that needs to stop.

-It doesn't have good execution of the theme of "friendship" that are integral to all previous yugioh series.

-The amount of lore is surprisingly small, all we got is just a couple of lines from Leo saying that Duel Monsters have spirits.

-No Shadow Games at all or things similar to that.

-The rival isn't really a good foil to the protagonist.

Those are my big issues.

Arclights, I mean. Damn, I need to proofread.

The thread is too fast paced for my bs keyboard.

If Ruri is Ray and Leo's daughter then who the hell is Shun?

More like the "rival" isn't even a rival.

Even Kaito was more of a rival to Yuma before Shark stole his thunder.

>nobody gives a fuck about variety
Yeah, because the XYZ circlejerk in the Zexal was a good thing.

Birdbrain 2.0

Or, Shun, you are a SHARK

>Shun, you are a SHARK
>Shun with 2 dicks
Nice.

Hey, Xyz are a good mechanic at least.

To this day, I still don't get pendulum.

no
never
its the shittiest series ever

good thing we are finally getting the DSOD movie

Shark is better-written Joey, a bro-tier rival complete with imouto issue.

Kaito will always be Yuma's Kaiba.

>Hey, Xyz are a good mechanic at least.
No.

Dammit user, I know understand why Konami ditched Synchros. People can't into math or complex mechanics.

How it isn't? No, seriously. How it isn't?

It's easier to understand.

I hope you fuck off, and stop with the stupid jokes.

I want to think like this but Kaito stopped "competing" with Yuma after meeting Mizael the Dragon Trainer.

Even back in ZEXAL I, Kaito didn't really consider Yuma his rival.

XYZ was what ruined the game.

>I still don't get Pendulum
I guess you can't really do much about the young children and moron manchildren in the fan base. I'm disappointed to be honest

More like Tuners are shit and you can't keep the monsters with the exact number of stars on the field to synchro summon in this fast-paced game.

Congratulations! You just found out that this card game is for kids!

How so?

Xyz has ruined overall balancing of the game, specifically Rank 4.

Synchros and Pendulums weren't needed anyways. Fusion and Xyz are far better.

Synchro is just a somewhat less shitty Ritual and Pendulum... How does that work again?

ARAWARERO

HORI RAITONINGU

BOOKS!

Synchro isn't like Ritual in the slightest, and if you can't understand Pendulum you might have mental issues.

Wow, I already got all these (You)'s and we're barely THIS early into the thread! :D

Keep it up guys!
>xD

Yes I'm smug and brazen about it because I know I WILL get more, just like I know I WILL get your bitch... if you had one! ;P

Vanguard and MTG are for children and are not as simplified like Yu-Gi-Oh!

everyone involved in ARC should be fucking killed along their families

Sorry, I really don't get it. I tried to investigate when it first came out but I really couldn't get it.

And Synchros are similar to Rituals in that you need a specific numbers of stars to summon. The difference is that Rituals use a spell and Synchro needs their shitty Tuners.

You need help there, Autismo

You didn't get any (Yous), Hiro removed them. Unless you're talking about unofficial 3rd party (Yous).

>giving decks more options without restriction like needing a tuner or a fusion spell
>bad

You fags complain every time a new mechanic is added

I've got some news for you, yugioh is ruined from the start.

The only reason you'd think otherwise is because of nostalgia and because you're casualfags and never got into it enough to see how fucked up the meta was back then.

Pic related.

This is what I've been telling these niggers: that Synchros are basically Extra Deck Rituals mechanics-wise, and they don't understand the connection, which is really really SAD (as Trump would say)

And that's why I stick to ygo. I'm not retarded, I just more into simpler things.

>Shark is worse-written Joey

FTFY

>Synchros are basically Extra Deck Rituals
What? I think you are thinking of Transformation Summon.

You're cute, aren't you?
Come here, give me your (You) again, all of (You) and your boipussy! ;)

How does dimensional fragmentation children genetics work?

>Ray, Zarc, and the Original Dimension split due to the Kachou Fuugetsu cards
>Ray and Zarc's fragments have the same face and body shape, but different hair, eye color, and a part of their original form's personality as well?
>The fragments aren't simply 2 pairs of identical quadruplets that were them when they were 0 - 14
>Nothing revealed into what happened when the fragments were "born" other than Shuzo was a gift from God to Yuzu
>Leo appeared in Standard after the split and has no fragments, but were there anyone else that went through the same thing? Himika? Reiji? Reira?
>But if the dimensions split and have lasted for 14 years before the start of the series and Reira's around 10 years of age, how would it be possible for him to have been from the Original Dimension? Was he actually from (and/or got transported to) Xyz and that plot point got dropped?

You need a specific number of stars to summon both.

That works too because of the Spell I guess, but it isn't based on Level matching like Rituals and Synchros are

Nah, Konami is obviously biased towards XYZ. You just have to see how is the meta nowadays.

It doesn't work. Just anything in ARC-V.

Tuners were shitty since their beginning. That isn't the Xyz's fault.

tuners aren't shitty by default

Konami deliberately made them bad to make fusion and xyz look better.

Shit like zoodiacs and ABCs are some of the most busted cheat mechanics in the game yet crystrons are the ones that get all the restrictions.

You can't even blame ono for trying to give his show some spotlight when the game has done nothing but slander the synchro mechanic since xyz came out. Which has been nothing but black cancer since evolzars were a thing.

And you need a Spell Card to summon a Ritual, same with Masked HEROs, you use a Spell Card to send one card with X levels to summon a Fusion card with the same level. Where is the Spell Card in Synchros?

>Not understanding pendulum
>not understanding how to set up a literal number line (pendulum monster scales) and summon monsters that possess whole integers/numbers that are between the scale numbers of said pendulums

No one that isn't a literal child cant be this fucking retarded

He is baiting, user. There is no way he is that retarded.

>giving decks more options without restriction
This is what irks me the most about the mechanic.

Tuners existed before Xyz, so no.

And Fusion wasn't as good as it is now until they released fusions that didn't need specific materials. That is why Super Poly didn't get banned until Shaddolls appeared.

You're wrong you don't need specific number of stars for rituals unless stated int he ritual spell otherwise you can exceed past level 12 to ritual summon.

Also what allows them to summon is diffrent since spells don't eat a summon.

You just like making everything more difficult.

Maybe I will try to get Pendulum if I find two that work with Harpies. Harpies always benefit from mass-summons.

You still need the damn spell/tuner to summon both.

Fusions are kinda similar to Rituals too but they have more variety with the spells that fuse from the graveyard and Super Poly.

And in case you forgot konami banned glow up, spore, fishborg, mind master, trishula, limited librarian and formula and put a bunch more cards on the list when xyz launched to ensure that they would dominate along with the power creep.

Then they started with the ludicrous self banishing and summon restrictions that gets put on more synchro support than not we have now.

I don't like garbage. Pendulum was a mistake two it's 2 strikes in a row from this show already this next mechnaic better not be shit or this show can die already.

Thanks for saying nothing.

>we could've had a love triangle
>we could've had a better development of Yuya x Yuzu

Love Mieru

10/10 Would bang.

>I don't like garbage.

Self-hate isn't healthy, user.

I also don't like Pendulum, your point is? I just don't being seeing as retarded for not trying to understand.

And hey, I did explain why Synchros and Rituals are similar. Don't dismiss me.

Not only Synchros but also Pendulums. Konami crippled Pendulums so much that we didn't even get the variants until now. They are wasted potential thanks to Konami and you can't put the fault on the anime for this because in YGO the meta and the anime are different things.

OK, you got a point there.

I was just talking from experience. I always tried to add both Synchros and Xyz to my Fairies and Harpies and I always end up summoning Fairy Cheer Girl/Star Seraph Sentry and the Phantasm Dragon before Ancient Fairy Dragon/Parshath and Stardust Dragon.

And I explained why you are wrong.
>Self-hate isn't healthy, user.
Projecting is not healthy,user.

>Husbando stealing Harpies that play Amazoness

How fitting.

I borderline almost said this once, then I said no,no, lets just start with Ono.

I will just have to agree that we disagree, user. No point in fighting someone over stupid cards.

>You can't even blame ono for trying to give his show some spotlight when the game has done nothing but slander the synchro mechanic since xyz came out.

Yeah Konami has done nothing except release the best Synchro Monster ever

I am extremely autistic.

Like I said thanks for saying nothing.

Now you are being rude. I already gave up the discussion, why do you keep bugging?!

>doesn't float
trash.jpg

>the best Synchro Monster ever
That requires 9 cards to summon and leaves you open to otks if you get baited out.Tell me you aren't this mentally handicapped.

The only thing I will surely be dissapointed is Ono failing at delivering us some plot/lore relevance to Ritual fags. I am absolutely sure Ritual Pendulum will be real. My only issue is how much it will take for it to be a reality. As far as I know, B.E.S took 12 years to have a new support. That's my only worry

>Yuya had to travel to a new dimension to learn synchro summoning
Is he retarded?

Synchros were always like that though. They were just neglected a bit.

Kinda like a certain Pokemon I like.

Because I want to see your cute face when I bully you.

>I don't like garbage. Pendulum was a mistake
True, I agree.
Everything was fine with the franchise until the synchro nation attacked.

We needed more allies. Reiji delivered but he only got one and that is Crow.

Pendulums were a fairly balanced thing outside of qliphorts abusing floodgates until konami started abusing the mechanic with lots of cards that pop for advantage which then gets rolled into an easy pend for 5 with 5 more in reserve turn 1.

New magicians and metalfoes proves konami learned nothing from Pepe.

>until the synchro nation attacked.
White power!

They got Jack, as well.