Don't lie now. How many of you have actually really read the Qu'ran...

Don't lie now. How many of you have actually really read the Qu'ran? I bet most of you are just mindlessly criticizing it without having read it.

Other urls found in this thread:

gutenberg.org/ebooks/search/?query=koran
aanirfan.blogspot.fi/2014/08/muhammad-was-jewish.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>reading Satan's book

That's blasphemous senpai.

havn't read one but how do you explain this?

>acts17
hes all we need

Reading it convinced me it's a complete mess and not a peaceful religion at all since the early parts are essentially redacted by contradicting lines more recent

(((OP's))) nose is showing

worst toilet paper I have ever used

>Surah 47:4
>"So when you meet those who disbelieve, strike their necks"

actually really? like for totally?

>Talmud was oringal blueprint of (((control))) over population
>Some dude claiming to be Son of God reinvents religion, replaces rigidity to scripture with strength of character, effectively cucking Talmudists out of their cattle
>Son of God is killed dead, and newer, more airtight Talmud is engineered to create slave race bound by laws that are both stringent and degenerate, effectively as an insurance policy against more Sons of God coming out of the woodwork and ruining the scheme
>Islam is born

Context, user.
The surah is literally called "Divorce". It's not about when you get to dip your dick in puss.

Context, user.
No prisoners in war, bar a few exceptions.

You can't read the Koran unless you can read Arabic. What most folks do is read an English translation of the Koran.

It's pretty thick reading... boring as hell. Mostly gibberish (like the bible). You can get it from project Gutenberg as a text file.

gutenberg.org/ebooks/search/?query=koran

if there's a contradiction in the quran, the later verse is correct

muhammad told his friend he was too autistic and wanted them to leave right after dinner, not stay and talk - tells them "god wants to make it clear since i'm too shy to say it, but basically fuck off i'm autistic"

i've read it cover to cover, two versions (one from an army base, one given to me by a muslim friend), and that book is an unintelligible, contradictory, incest-fueled fever dream.

We're not talking about Attic Greek poetry here, this is Arabic. Reading a translation of religious texts with a companion book for clarification is perfectly adequate to understand everything about them. Original languages are necessary only to see the overt and implied aesthetic qualities of any work. Brainlet.

Best use for it.

You do realize there is more the 1 book. When you read all three then maybe you can be something other than an IDIOT.
Until then btfo stupid...

What a complete mess this book is, not even the chapters are in order.

With all the omniscience one would expect a God to pick someone as his prophet who can actually write his revelations down, instead of entrusting with the task an actual illerate. The generations after the prophet had to collect supposed surahs and dubious hadiths from hearsay, and leafs or camel bones where they had been scribbled down by random people.

Why would an omnipotent and omniscient God go about spreading his word like this? This alone proves that the Quaran cannot be the word of God.

Absolute garbage I agree

You don't need to. All you need to do is know what muhammad did. His behavior is a guide for all muslims. He was not a nice person at all.

This. Actually reading a good translation of the Quran with a commentary is much better than reading it in Arabic, considering not even Arabs understand many words of unclear non-Arabic orgin in the Quran.

Which is the most literal English translation of the Qur'an?

Yes I have. It's just as bad as people say

Can some mudslime explain better arguments to me about Islam other than
>herr derp it's inspirational and beautiful
I've seen arguments from Muslim apologetics and they are some of the most simplistic arguments I've come across for any religion. They solely rely on literary devices to make Islam seem legitimate.

I shit on a dunecoon book, does that count?

Dont have to smell the shit to know not to step in it

and sira and hadith, ama. everybody thinks syria is about pipelines, it's about damascus. according to mudshit it's where the apoc will begin

They'll argue about context, although the Quran isn't reformed nor does it have an old and new portion. They usually say that the scripture meant something different from a historic point of view, whilst rubbing off the fact that it isn't dismissed, reinforced, etc. elsewhere in the Quran.

These are great you can get them cheap or even free in my city. Use the pages to dab the grease off my morning bacon.

>It's just as bad as people say
bullshit, it's way worse than that. I spend a good amount of my time larping on this website as a Crusader, Nazi, etc. and the level of visceral hatred on display in the Koran and Haddiths makes me genuinely uncomfortable.

Wow, what a surprise.

Jesus Christ is the Word of God friend

What bothered me the most was how they perverted biblical stories. Like how the story of Lot God actually made Lot's wife turn around just so he could kill her because he wanted to show what happened to whores, which he also made her be.

Only the good parts.

aanirfan.blogspot.fi/2014/08/muhammad-was-jewish.html

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IDK HOW YOU READ THIS SHIT AND STILL PUT THE FUCKIN TOWELS ON YOUR HEADS. IT LITERALLY SAYS YOU'RE DUMBFUCKS FOR BElieVING THIS KIKERY RIGHT IN THE BEGINNING OF THE BOOK, AND THEN, BECAUSE YOU'RE DUMB AS FUCK, YOU GO AHEAD AND BELIEVE IT.

>You can't criticize Islam unless you read the Quran
>You can't criticize the Quran unless you read it in the original Arabic
>You can't criticize the Arabic Quran unless you're an Islamic scholar, otherwise you don't really understand it
>What's that? An Islamic scholar criticizing the Quran? Heretic!

Cause they don't know how to read

i dont need to read it when i see its followers are complete assholes

I listened to Sam Harris read nothing but it's repulsive verses for 20 minutes straight. That's quite enough, thank you.

Not cover-to-cover, but much of it. I took an Islam class in college.

I wouldn't mind you people if you stayed in your own countries, but don't bring that shit here and give us back Anatolia and the Levant.

I own a copy of it but I've never read it. It's really nice, was a gift from a guy from Jordan.

Good one

(((Sam Harris))) should have read from the Talmud. If you are a goy at all