PALE ASS WHITEY CRACKAS BTFO

If you're white you should feel ashamed of yourselves!

You need to make up for the toll you've all taken on society.

My people made "society " you fucking faggot. Repent before my people throw you off a building

what is with these fuckers who seem to think we are raised with a set a "historical lies" that don't support their world view???? All the historical lies we are taught are meant to support precisely the world view they think is the truth

Just so you know it is obvious that your mother raised an absolute IDIOT or maybe she forgot her planned parenthood appointment all those years ago.

at least we all agree not white means not human moving forward

None of these faggots can explain what these privileges are.

It’s okay to be black

When did it become so easy to smell jew through a computer screen? Weird.

White privilege is just another name for having a triple-digit IQ.

if they want an enemy, they have one.

>le BTFO
>le OH NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

They're stupid enough to untironically believe that critical theory shit that they're being fed is somehow enlightening because it challenges a certain system of thought. Somehow it completely escapes them that it is itself another system of thought, that is actually more intellectually vacuous then the one that it's questioning.

Basically they're being brainwashed into using a very specific (and awful) intellectual methodology while also being brainwashed to believe that doing so is tantamount to critical thought. It's quite insidious, and they're just useful idiots convinced that they're smart.

Dunning Kruger effect central

>says all this shit about white people
>is obviously jewish

It's like poetry.

white privilege exists

i wish not only to perpetuate it, but to make it even stronger

Look at all the bad things you guys have done!

>ignores science
>ignores medicine
>ignores infrastructure
>ignores advanced technology
>ignores flight
>ignores cars
>ignores computers
>ignores space travel
>ignores nuclear energy

YOU KILLED NATIVES IN MUDHUTS YOU FUCKS!

This. It exists because we BTFO'd all the other races and made ourselves kangz'. Why give that up?

They never do, do they.

>you have white privilege sir
Oh shucks, now what?
>you just have it okay?
Uh, well what an i supposed to do now?
>you are to have white privilege
Yeah but what do you want ME to do personally about it
>to feel sorry
For what
>for your white privilege!
Ok, but what about black people not performing to soc-
>RACIST WHITE PRIVILEGE
look, you didn't even let me finish, I have nothing to do with what happened in th-
>WHITE. PRIVILEGE.

Honestly. I just don't get their argument. You can't say I have something and not expect me to question your motives on your zealous quest to (change minds) for the (better). Have the ability to hold a conversation on your beliefs, and persuade people. Demonizing someone never works.

Fuck off nigger. I love being white and salt mining retarded shitskins on a daily basis.

It's not a privilege to be white. It's a privilege to not be a non-white. If you don't understand that, then you're probably not white

Faggot

>no one said it's not okay to be white but...
fuck off

Go back to your stall you jewish pedophile fag

>If you're white you should feel ashamed of yourselves!
>You need to make up for the toll you've all taken on society.

I'm white. Plus I have green eyes and blonde hair.. so that like stings ya x 3?

Shame is for losers.

It's okay to be white.

she thinks its a lie that any civilisation was ever white, that whites have ever been anything other then an evil and a burden to the world, that egyptians weren't black, that sort of thing. She probably thinks there were muslim and female viking warriors of arab descent in sweden and that europe was always multiracial