The altright is a extremist movement

Friendly reminder the "altright" is a movement that advocates against every aspect of democracy.
altright.com/2017/07/28/if-you-want-free-speech-get-rid-of-democracy/
Never forget the 'altright' intellectuals (propagandists) are a danger to society, when they speak in public what they're really doing is publicly recruiting people to their very violent movement, and very violent ideology.
Remember in past circumstances the speeches of the fascist and nazi leaders were the immediate prologue to the massacre the distance between the propaganda and the action between the organization and its release on a unsuspecting people had become too short, but the spreading of the word could've been stopped before it was too late. If democratic tolerance had been withdrawn, when the future leaders started there campaign, mankind would have had the chance of avoiding auschwitz, and a world war. Which path do you want to take?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cC0IRVDx0pQ
youtu.be/bpIs2jBI010
youtu.be/eCGOhZ55nE8
youtu.be/mLwRdtAOGX8
youtu.be/Pyq54WX3PLA
youtu.be/uMfk5UeGw4E
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBxCndj9i8a5XITUjywC78VN
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBw0XY3oFp48B4Yf2bHgmptG
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtByv0i04BQGH6vsJRRDbgUZc
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBwpWIp1co5lTlpkdFNIsthZ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you sir are a jew and alt right is a jewish trap !

I think its just that our females are more desirable and so we must share our genes with other race until we are all whites because we do not have sufficient lady but plenty of sperm. It is just that everybody wants a women with high genetic content of nordic/neanthertal type and there is not sufficient of them for all men on the planet. So many peoples of other races are actually aryan hhybrids such as arabs, hindus and latin peoples just to name a few.
If we look at the genetic background of all the peoples , aryan genetics variations are the most widespread because they are the most desirable. What do you think. ?

Democracy is shit, we've known this for thousands of years.

First deface all the founders who were actual white supremacists and founded usa as a white supremacist state, when we are just white nationalists.

democracy is not shit , we have a fake jew run democracy !

So you're openly opposed to the nation you live in? Was America not founded on democratic principles?

democracy is for fags

Obviously, that is why we are a republic.

give it a few decades, leftist populism will successfully push for a direct democracy eventually

Why the FUCK would anyone be in favour of Democracy?

Oh my gosh! Shlomo! You need to kill yourself now! Right away!

Eh, that is the cycle of things.

Though even if they get rid of the electoral college you still have the senate to keep left wing demagogues in check.

O wait republicans killed the filibusters democrats did not.

We're fucked.

No it's a republic, which means specific things including a somewhat elitist attitude that's contrary to democracy. In a democracy you can vote yourself into slavery in exchange for handouts, as Democrats now want us to.

AMERICA IS A REPUBLIC. A Republic is a Democracy!

Therefore, America is a democracy,Lol whatlevel of education do you have?
These aren’t two different and opposing concepts and the definition of democracy is not limited to the idea of “direct democracy.” A nation is a democracy if it has an elected government.

>If democratic tolerance had been withdrawn, when the future leaders started there campaign, mankind would have had the chance of avoiding auschwitz, and a world war.

I don't give a shit about auschwitz first of all.

And secondly WW2 was Democratic nations declaring war on non-Democratic ones. It was proof that Democracy is the violent extreme creed who militarily destroys and violently crushes anything which opposes it. I will never stand for such an evil and insane ideology.

It is shit. That is what you get whenever you have a Democracy. It is the end result every single time. Democracy puts potential power on the table for whoever can psychologically manipulate the most people, which puts Jews de facto in charge.

This is now /nsg/
Dump all anti global-capitalist NatSoc memes.

I'm against democracy in a racial divided society that doesn't view itself as society.
With identity politics I'm against democracy.
Especially when the ones who pay for everything are outnumbered (I'm not even talking about "whites") so the majority can "democartically" force the minority to pay higher and higher amounts to provide for their increasing stock and "democrat" parties are happy they'll always get the majority of votes

Friendly reminder that the demographic trend will lead to a california style government on the federal level eventually. The federal government will become openly hostile to whites. Staying in a democracy with a majority of spics niggers kikes gooks poos sand niggers and assorted other mongrels is not a winning strategy for whites.

>Implying that western civilization exists in the present tense as a definable item

youtu.be/cC0IRVDx0pQ

No shit
Democracy is a Jewish scam
They will pay for trying to destroy the white race

So you're openly against the constitution and America itself?

youtu.be/bpIs2jBI010

there is no eastern front . get rid of the kikes , niggers and freemasons - NOW

Representative republic =\ democracy

>eu flag

youtu.be/eCGOhZ55nE8

Don’t be so naive. Nationalism is the only light.

youtu.be/mLwRdtAOGX8

>da jooz
Lol, this is exactly the response I expected from you, what an intellectual! Jews are irrelevant and just a scapegoat for you to push your antidemocratic antiamerican nonsense.

youtu.be/Pyq54WX3PLA

Democracy is a form of communism. Get lost, kike.

youtu.be/uMfk5UeGw4E

>Jews are irrelevant
Shalom, rabbi!

So they were both communist after all! Damn how did we not know?!

Only a memflag faggot would not know that the alt-right is a Jewfab larp exercise. They are your people. You can deal with them.

"Antisemitic" is a bullshit word used to trigger an emotional response and shut down discussion.
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/
When are you goyim going to wise up?

White Genocide in their own words:
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

Great plan:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBxCndj9i8a5XITUjywC78VN

Politics:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBw0XY3oFp48B4Yf2bHgmptG

White Nationalism:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtByv0i04BQGH6vsJRRDbgUZc

William Pierce:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBwpWIp1co5lTlpkdFNIsthZ

addtl. threads on Zionist agenda:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233

who here here /lovesjewsbuthatesgermans/?
>*raises paw*

>Though even if they get rid of the electoral college you still have the senate to keep left wing demagogues in check.
Getting rid of the electoral college would be suicide for our nation. It would end up causing a civil war.

They will appoint judges that reinterpret the constitution in such a way where the rights are meaningless. Don't forget that hillary said that if elected she would appoint judges that were in favor of pre-dc v heller gun laws. Don't forget also that california also used to be conservative and had decent gun laws too. They simply reinterpret the laws. I hope I'm wrong and all the groids and spics magically become right wing pro freedom voters, but I have to look at the trend.

you guys are just mad you got labeled terrorists

>danger to society
Danger to ((your)) hegemony, Moishe
>"never forget"
Fucking lol. Maybe you could.. idk.. stop subverting our society? Did you ever consider that? Nah

The man in this image is not Howard Rosenthal. also, please, for fucks sake, do not post unsourced quotes or statistics.

The propaganda in that poster is pretty shit-tier. Uncle Sam had more in common with the Nazis and the Klan/CSA than he does with anyone in modern politics.

>A democratic regime can be destroyed by democracy
Obviously this is true.The best example is the suicidal Wiemar regime in 30's Germany. Democracy is fragile. A determined dictator in the making can use its own attributes to destroy it from the inside. This is a lesson that is many times forgotten.

Israeli democracy has some tools against such an occurance. It forbids anti democratic parties from participating in the elections. Hopefully this will prove sufficient. We call it 'defensive democracy’ a phrase cioned in the 1960's by the supreme court while ruling in the appeal of such a party that demanded its right to compete in the elections. Some judges in our supreme court at the time have experianced the final days of Weimar. My question to you though is how you can support democracy when the very ideology your support is completely hostile to it?

You will not be happy when/if terrorism is the best option left
Bill Clinton did Ruby ridge and Waco
Then Oklahoma City happened and 2 people got away clean.
What happens when there are millions of loan wolfs and they look just like everyone else