DUDE WEED LMAO

What will happen to Canada in July 2018 when Trudeau legalizes weed?

Canada will just be slightly more degenerate than the already extreme leftist degenerate hellscape that it is

Canada Day forever will be "Marijuana Legalization Day", the new 420, except as a replacement for our national holiday.

It was a hard thing to make Canada celebrations any more shameful but Trudeau has gone and figured out a way to do it.

Britain and Australia are worse. I don't know why you fags focus solely on Canada.

I don't think sharia allows it bud

>Canada
>extreme leftist degenerate hellscape

Get your head checked, m8.

Fuck it, make it happen. If Canada is going to become even more of a joke, then let's go all the way and becoming the world's jester.

maybe the faggot will get so high that his head will slide out of his ass

You'll have strong competition from Sweden.

I mean, Swedes are probably depressed because of the gang rapes, but Canadians will just laugh it off while being high.

I'm more meaning the governments of the two countries. The Swedes are not going to change anything soon, neither are you Canadians.

It's because Sup Forums cares more about headlines and twitter posts. May is driving her country into the ground, but Sup Forums cares more about Trudeau wearing gay socks.

fuckin EVERYone cares about Trudeau's socks.
I was glad when he got in on the expectation of being able to unwind with a fatty but the rest of this shit is fuckin ridiculous.
Just glad we're in the Trump timeline. Makes it more bearable to see my country degrade into libtardism.

>trudeau campaigns entirely on election reform and dude weed
>"Whoops, another election on the horizon, guess it's time to finally break out the lmao so everyone forgets we promised to change the system that is going to get us reelected as soon as it was benefiting us instead"

a lot of pothead drivers inebriated behind the wheel putting my family at greater risk of dying on one of our walks

this

Ouch :(

We'll tax untaxed revenue, take a commonly used product off the shelves of organized crime, and decrease our opiate overdose rates. If Colorado's model is to be believed. Probably less alcohol use too

I'll get to stop calling Rachid

>July 2018
Thank fucking G-d that I'm emigrating on the 3rd of June and already have my ticket booked.

This. First step to building the right wing was supposed to be changing the system to a representational parliament instead of first past the post. Too late for that now

Since there'll be some extra taxes, I'm sure it will be another round of gibs for muslims (brotherhood), gays, natives. Maybe some donations to his Hongcouver benefactors, and from there go on a junket with Agha Khan and Alex Soros. Who else donated to the Trudeau foundation? What's really going on with all these tax exempt "foundations" and the immigrant industrial complex, they are the true slavers of the day

Trudeau's got a long list of foreign friends he can give away our tax money to.

100's of millions of extra tax revenue for provinces and the feds to use